News:

Main Menu

Facebook Group

Started by CarnivorousBunny, February 27, 2013, 12:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivorousBunny

Apparently Elliquiy has a public FB group.  I didn't know! 
It only has 80 members, and posts seem few and far between, but I'm still tempted to jump in.  Just because >_>

Who else knew about this?  I'm just curious.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Silver

Knew and a member. But then again I am barely on FB these days.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Remy

Knew, but I've only got one fb account that has family and rl friends on it..and don't' want the hassle of another account set up for 'Remy' so I can visit the Ell page.  Therefore I can't go on the Elliquiy page as no one knows I come to the site only my husband, because it would cause major problems within my family. 

Rhapsody

Quote from: Remy on March 01, 2013, 05:28:50 PM
Knew, but I've only got one fb account that has family and rl friends on it..and don't' want the hassle of another account set up for 'Remy' so I can visit the Ell page.  Therefore I can't go on the Elliquiy page as no one knows I come to the site only my husband, because it would cause major problems within my family.

If the group is set up properly, you can be a member of the group without anyone knowing. I'm not a member of the Elliquiy fan page, but I do belong to another, similar group that no one on my timeline can see.

ETA: It seems odd that the group should still be Public, when privacy is so guarded here.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Remy

I suppose it's as a means of publicity? If its private its not seen and there'd be no new traffic to elliquiy.

Btw thank you for replying. :-)