Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Garou

kill Ryder, kill him now !!! no I'm here .. I'm here !! inside your head !!! I'm the voice of madness cackling to you !!! just do it, you can't resist me !! KILL HIM, KILL HIM NOW

haikuoftears

Turn it down, I can hear the voices in your head... oh did one just started singing?

Insanityenviesme

Oh, voices in the head.. this really is my kinda place -Insanity sets camp here never to leave-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

haikuoftears

I think I just might stalk you... such a delicious temptation...

Insanityenviesme

Oh, thats number 435! Yesss!!! And I'll be happy to return the favor.. which makes that tally 3746585
Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

aww a bet you have so many stalkers you wouldn't miss a little dolly

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

well now that you have a dolly stalker again, what are you going to do?

Garou

haikuoftears

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

haikuoftears

*catches his jaw and gently trails her fingers against his skin as she leans up and whisper* is that a chocolate brand?

Caxi76

* shivers a bit and leans in closely letting his lips graze her ears as he whispers* I do believe so, would you like something sweet?
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Garou

*why are you half naked? it is freezing outside !*

Galanthor

i completely forgot this one, thanks for bringing it back up

Garou

Anesa

Garou

Galanthor

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Galanthor