Xiddeus Wants

Started by Xiddeus, April 04, 2010, 05:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiddeus

A little intimidating but hey, thats what you get.  Anyway here I will place my tidbits of ideas for stories and ideas I have running around my brain.

Little Boy Blue
In this scenario, an ageing oil baron is "accidentally" killed by his latest take home trophy wife.  She introduced him into BDSM and purposefully took it too far.  Since it was Death by Misadventure, a huge celebrity scandal occured but she was a caring mother to the barons only son, a mentally handicapped young man whom was to get everything.  So she gets control and has to keep him.  He discovers the truth, either during a phone conversation or finding videos or whatever.  He devises a plan to punish mommy the way she hurt daddy.  But he has no idea of the world he is emulating and the dark things it might reveal to this naive young man.   

This is basically Forest Gump but with whips, chains and a full harness, a lot of NC and other type stuff.  It needs a dominant type female for the mommy character because that is where the true conflict is at.  The mental one where she either submits in the end and enjoys the machinations this young man puts her through, or he is tricked by her in the end and she takes her revenge on him.  This one will be a to the point oneshot and has limited aspects to the RP.  This is also my first true foray into Heavy Bondage, as most of my tastes are a bit lighter.  I would ask for a partner in this to be a little forgiving as my knowledge in that area is limited.  Though google is quite helpful in the matter.

Its not Easy Being Green
This idea is oneI have had for years to write about, but unfortunately I alwasy seem to lose focus and then my notes, but anyway.  The concept is of an orc that is a loner and exists on the fringes of society because he is an outcast from his tribe, all because he is converted to nature worship and decides to guard an area of land.  He is tracking some poachers when he encounters an elven female, she is blind and can't see his obvious race, and so at first doesn't feel the racial enmity that is normally exuded.  What happens when the two become friends and then something more.  How will the world react to the savage love between an elven woman and an orc male? 

This one is a bit difficult and will probably be a hard one to rp,  I am definitely open to the woman being changed so that she can see, but she has to be an elf as the racism is the biggest part of the drama between them.  This one is probably going to be longer and drawn out as it seems to hold a lot of options for RP.

That is it so far, stay tuned for more later.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Xiddeus

Updates tonight at eleven.

In other news, we have a scattering of ideas moving in from the west.

Temptations Game

A paladin to a holy god is shipwrecked on a remote land far from his home.  He is captured by the local natives, discovering they are an ancient tribe of women.  They need a man to bolster their ranks as they cannot make children by themselves.  Can they break his willpower and cause him to fall to their lusty desires, or is this all only a test to him.  Find out for yourself and drop a line!

This one kind of intrigues me as it could either be played with multiple female characters, in which they all compete to "win" him.  Or it could go solo and he eventually chooses one to be with for all his days.  It is not a matter of if he falls, only when.  Come on he is only one man!

Action, Adventure... Romance.
I remember years ago watching these two films and loving the heck out of them, even though they really aren't my usual cup of tea. (Insert overtly Masculine quote about explosions, fast cars and fast women)  But Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile, while not my favorites, will definitely go down in my books as two that definitely deserve owning on DVD.  I have this image of the classic dashing rogue up to his eyeballs in trouble, and dropping in on a lovely researcher, you know the hot kind of sexy librarian type, glasses and business suit that seem only to accent her womanly curves.  She is drawn to his carpe diem world and the adventures that follow.  Like I said, loosely based on those movies, so if you're curious, or just want two good movies to watch, check them out and feel free to corroborate with me.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Xiddeus

and now to our on the scene correspondant,

The Supers Game

What do superheroes do when they find themselves attracted to each other?  What goes on behind the mask?  What goes on outside the mask?  Can a hero fall in love with a villain? Can they find each other as regular people and discover their dirty secrets?  What are the possibilities when something like this happens?  I don't have a real plot to this one, but a lot of ideas for character development and growth.

These stories and more, tomorrow.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!