Pathfinder Scenario Series

Started by Melendrith, April 07, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'm still scratching my head when it comes to race.    I'll need both a high wisdom and high charisma, and there's not really one there that gives a bonus to both.   I'm leaning half-elf but I'd like to ideally steer away from the core races.

Melendrith

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?200645-Pathfinder-Player-Race-List

Easy ref. Offhand, those non-core that are legal that I see with a bonus to Wis or Cha AND not having a penalty to the other stat are
Kitsune, Undine, Tengu,
Discord ID Zyraen
known as Ahzran^ or Dakushna^ on mIRC

Hunter

Actually, I'm thinking of going half-elf with the Blended View trait.   Seems to fit the best what I'd like to do.   I'll have a finished character sheet done soonish.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Melendrith on April 07, 2017, 08:29:34 PM
I would prefer not to since it is not part of the normal rules. I actually do have such a magic boon lol.
Anyway, nice to see a VO around here. I'm just a 2* GM haha.

As I wrote in the other thread, essentially what I did was simply re-arrange and distilled the free PFS Roleplaying Guild Guide further, to try to make it more approachable.
Nearly 5 star here.. 156 events.. 7 exclusives/specials. :D

Is the fighter role filled? I could rebuild my unbreakable.. or go with a gunslinger/alchemist for support.

Melendrith

Haha I only just reported my 52nd and 53rd tables of credit. 7 more tables to 3 stars, and I'm not in a rush to get there.
Discord ID Zyraen

Hunter

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 07, 2017, 09:22:38 PM
Is the fighter role filled? I could rebuild my unbreakable.. or go with a gunslinger/alchemist for support.

As far as I know, it isn't.    I'm definitely doing a spellcaster build.     (And it took way to long to find a picture that was close....)

Edit: Is party size going to be three or four?  Yes, it matters.

Melendrith

Probably 4, but if more hop on board, one group has to be 5 or more.
Discord ID Zyraen

Hunter

Quote from: Melendrith on April 07, 2017, 10:04:29 PM
Probably 4, but if more hop on board, one group has to be 5 or more.

*does a mental coin toss*   Charisma it is, then.

Callie Del Noire

Aiming for Eldritch Knight
Tessa Ebonblade
Half-elf gunslinger (musket master) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 9, 50)
NG Medium humanoid (elf, human)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +12
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 12 (1d10+2)
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune sleep
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee scimitar +1 (1d6/18-20)
Ranged mwk musket +1 (1d12/×4)
Special Attacks deeds (deadeye, quick clear, steady aim), grit (2)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 14
Feats Gunsmithing[UC], Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Reload, Skill Focus (Perception)
Traits bandit (river kingdoms), seeker
Skills Acrobatics +6, Craft (alchemy) +6, Craft (firearms) +6, Perception +12, Sleight of Hand +6, Stealth +7; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Common, Elven, Kelish, Osiriani
SQ elf blood, gunsmith
Other Gear studded leather, black powder[UC] (10), bullet[UC] (10), mwk musket[UC], scimitar, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, gunsmith's kit[UC], hemp rope (50 ft.), masterwork backpack[APG], mess kit[UE], pot, powder horn[UC], torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, 25 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Deeds Use Grit to perform special abilities with your firearms.
Elf Blood Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Grit (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on firearm crit/killing blow.
Gunsmith At 1st level, a gunslinger gains one of the following firearms of her choice: blunderbuss, musket, or pistol. Her starting weapon is battered, and only she knows how to use it properly. All other creatures treat her gun as if it had the broken condit
Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Rapid Reload (Musket) You can reload fast with one type of Crossbow or Firearm.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Hunter

Name:Faolan Daggerheart

Race: Half-Elf

Simple Backstory: Faolan comes from a rather long line of clerics serving as priests and priestess of Calistria.

Kinks: Exhibitionist, Non-Con (doing)*

Turn-Offs:  (tba)

Combat Style: Armor or Clothing as HP
Combat Script:

*Calistrian Cleric with Charm Domain.

Melendrith

Quick Check

I realize this wasnt clear, but it is worth a discussion
- in Armor/Clothing as HP when attacking the Player Chars, would you all want to standardize to playing female chars against male enemies? Im not sure though, if youre LGBT and like seeing your male char denuded, then thats fine by me.
- alternatively, do you mean Armor/Clothing as HP when attacking NPC chars? In which case running an all female NPC cast makes sense... except in many scenarios they are monsters of various stripes (esp Confirmation. Consortium Compact are mostly humanoids)

Would be good if you specified what youre gunning for ;) we coild even split two groups, so all male party who exposes female NPCs could go for Cons Compact, and all female party who gets exposed can do Confirmation.
Discord ID Zyraen

Hunter

I don't have an issue with my character getting made nude from damage...and I'd certainly be all in favor of as many naked women as we can get.    ;)

Melendrith

Since the group seems uniformly fairly straight, shall we have all the PCs be females? In case there are female NPCs you can also slice off their gear until they surrender  ;D
Discord ID Zyraen

Hunter

Quote from: Melendrith on April 07, 2017, 10:47:48 PM
Since the group seems uniformly fairly straight, shall we have all the PCs be females? In case there are female NPCs you can also slice off their gear until they surrender  ;D

I've never successfully role played a female in an erotic situation.   First time for everything, I suppose.

Melendrith

Well that would be one more naked woman in an AoE situation :) but seriously, I dont think these scenarios will have that sort of mass threat. As for playing a female, just do as you think a normal fem would - be outraged, upset, embarrassed, whatever.

Then again, youre playing a Callistrian...  O:)

Separately, dont change gender just yet. Lets see what others build.
Discord ID Zyraen

Hunter

I wanted to write this down while I was thinking about it.    Rather than have armor per se, instead give a character an armor bonus based on their existing armor feats: perhaps 2 points per feat level (light, medium, heavy).   So the fighter running around in the thong bikini (or stripper outfit) would still have a +6 armor bonus.  It would also eliminate the need for armor repair, as a bonus.

Kathyan

Still have to give her another check, there are a few details to adjust, blanks to fill and maybe stuff to correct too

Witch

Vannalys Nelethiel
Elf Hedge Witch

Str 7
Dex 14
Con 10
Int 20
Wis 7
Cha 15

HP: 6

Initiative: +2
BAB: 0
Attacks: Melee -2 , Ranged: +2

AC: 12 (+2 Dex) Touch AC 12 Flatfooted AC 10
CMD: 10 + Str -2 + Dex 2 = 10
CMB: BAB 0 + Str -2 = -2

Saves:
Fortitude base 0 + 0 Con = +0
Reflex base 0 + 2 Dex = +2
Will base 2 - 1 Wis = +1/

Skills:
Bluff +6/+9: 1rank+3class skill+2cha(+5int to lie)
Craft (Leather) +9: 1rank+3class skill+5int
Diplomacy +5/+8: +3familiar+2cha(+5int to persuade)
Knowledge(Arcane) +9: 1rank+3class skill+5int
Knowledge(Nature) +9: 1rank+3class skill+5int
Perception +3/+5: 1rank+3class skill-1wis(+2 with familiar at reach)
Profession (Dominatrix) +3: 1rank+3class skill-1wis
Sense Motive -1/+1: (+2 with familiar at reach)
Spellcraft +9/+11: 1rank+3class skill+5int(+2 to identify)
Use Magic Device +5: 5int

Languages:
Common, Elven, Celestial, Draconic, Sylvan, Gnome, Orc.

Racial Abilities:
Lowlight Vision
Fey Magic: Create Water, Read Magic, Purify Food/Drink, Goodberry as spell-like abilities 1/day.
Dreamspeaker: +1 to the saving throw DCs of spells of the divination school and sleep effects. Dream 1/day as spell-like ability
Elven Magic: +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
Fey Thoughts: Bluff and Perception are class skills for the character.
Favored Class Bonus: ?

Class Features:
Cantrips
Hex DC

Slumber Hex DC 16: Will save negates. The target falls into a deep, magical sleep, as per the spell sleep for a number of rounds equal to the witch’s level. can affect a creature of any HD. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.
Evil Eye Hex DC 15: The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following: AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks for 3+Int rounds. A Will save reduces this to 1 round.

Witch Familiar

Thrush
Mistress gains +3 Diplomacy
Speaks Common as a supernatural ability

Feats:
Extra Hex

Traits:
Pragmatic Activator: use your Intelligence for Use Magic Device checks instead of Charisma.
Student of Philosophy: use your Intelligence on Diplomacy checks to persuade others and on Bluff checks to convince others that a lie is true. (This trait does not affect Diplomacy checks to gather information or Bluff checks to feint in combat).

Spells:
Detect Magic, Guidance, Dancing Lights
Charm Person, Mage Armor

Spell-like abilities:
Create Water, Read Magic, Purify Food/Drink, Goodberry 1/day
Dream 1/day

Equipment:
Sexy Leather Body Harness
Tear-Away "Entertainer's" Outfit

Training Whip
Belt Pouch:
-Chain collar and Leash
-Manacles with average lock
Belt Pouch:
-Kit, Grooming
Spell components Pouch

Kinks: Tightness, Public Places, Exhibitionism, Light bondage, Anal, non-con
Off: Scat, Gore, Vore, Bloodplay, Bestiality

Melendrith

For Shirin and Vannalys, they might be missing 1 hitpoint from Favored Class Bonus, unless you put it into something else.
Discord ID Zyraen

Callie Del Noire

NightLux

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 08, 2017, 10:27:05 AM
Still tweaking my P C

Ditto.  I tend to tweak until we actually start.  Nothing major, maybe a bit more gear.  And I need to name my donkey.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fey

Quote from: Melendrith on April 08, 2017, 03:56:55 AM
For Shirin and Vannalys, they might be missing 1 hitpoint from Favored Class Bonus, unless you put it into something else.

Done. I also bought my human extra feat and spent all my money. :D

I am fine with armor/clothing as HP damage both when being attacked, and when attacking.

On second thought I changed my background a bit. I think if I'm going to play a character in a game where defeat by modesty is a thing, I need to play someone who's less shameless and will actually get embarrassed. So I edited my brief background so that Shirin's noble family has fell on hard times, she's adventuring to find the lost relics of her house, and her skimpy outfit is because her family doesn't have the wealth to afford much fine textiles anymore.

Kathyan

Quote from: Melendrith on April 08, 2017, 03:56:55 AM

Yeah that and still have to select spells and check equipment/money, don't know if there is something else that I'm missing.

Idej

Everything should be done on Sunday

Melendrith

Fey - thats a terrific change that makes sense too :)

Dont worry about all the details if its tiresome, but dont shortchange yourselves either. I am particular on HP because itd a really big deal at L1, and significant later on also.

If youre not sure what to buy with 150 gp, you can have say 50 gp on hand, hear the mission from the NPC then buy before starting your mission prefer.
Discord ID Zyraen

Callie Del Noire

You do allow any gear that shows on chronicle sheets and plan on using the PFS Additional reasources and campaign clarifications if I understand you but not the factions?