Azeroth Protection Services [World of Warcraft group game]

Started by Dashenka, September 27, 2017, 08:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Azeroth Protection Services

For all your quests and adventures.

Gul’dan and Kil’jaeden are dead. Sargeras is banished. Azeroth is safe, once again. Except with the major threat of the Legion now defeated new powers, much closer to home stir. Both factions are getting more and more divided by internal struggles.

The Alliance has to deal with Varian’s dead and the young Wrynn offspring is struggling to keep the Alliance together. Greymane is after revenge, as is Jaina Proudmoore. Both want the Horde to answer for their crimes.

The Horde in the meantime are beginning to wonder if blindly following their new Warchief is such a good idea. Nobody has forgotten the events at Angrathar, nor have they forgiven. Does Sylvanas serve the Horde? Or only her own purposes?

With both factions fractioning and at each other’s throats, war is brewing. Simple matters are left forgotten and as tensions are on the rise.

Concerned with Azeroth’s safety, an organisation sets up the Azeroth Protection Service. The APS is made up of volunteering adventurers who help Azeroth’s citizens in need with problems ranging from a vermint infestation to guarding events and people.

Within the APS is a select group of elite fighters who are called upon for bigger problems and often a lot of dirty work.

I’d like play out a group of APS soldiers, roaming Azeroth in search of work and adventure. Ideally with a lot of detail for the different environments and maybe each member with their own agenda.

Characters could be either faction but ideally unique classes and ideally a normal ‘group’. (Tank, healer and three DPS)

Also I would very much like a bit of own interpretation and input into the game. If you have an idea for an adventure, bring it up, even if it’s just for your own agenda (You got a bunch of elite fighters at your side now after all).

So in short, it will be a group game, based on exploration and adventures in Azeroth. We can easily implement a sexual aspect, depending on the player’s wishes. The missions and quests can be adjusted to player wishes as well. From a simple Gnoll that’s terrorising a farm, to a demon camp using helpless damsels as slaves.

Everything is possible.

I have a few ideas in mind to keep the game started and rolling but again, I really would like your input on this.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Aiden

Dashenka

That was quick... But was hoping to get your interest so I'm not complaining at all :D

Metro Mech

I have a question, will you allow the various races to join up I am assuming?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Dashenka

Metro Mech

Then count me interested, it has been been a while since I have done things with WoW but I have been replaying Warcraft 3 so hopefully I can relearn all this once again.

As for races is there any limitations I should know of?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Dashenka

Metro Mech

Would you allow a Naga? Since I like them the most, I was just curious if you would allow them?
Behold my O/O

Aiden

I assume Dash was focusing on the IN game races, Naga for the most part are everyone's enemy.

Dashenka

Ah, yes, Aiden is right. I would like to stick to the playable races.

Gilgameshian

Color me interested. Either as a Demon Hunter Blood Elf or as a Worgen of some description. Not sure on what class that would be. Am leaning towards the Demon Hunter though. Hopefully not as *edgy* as most Demon Hunters are often played :P
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Dashenka

Well they're usually a bit grumpy :D But welcome aboard :D

Metro Mech

Quote from: Dashenka on September 27, 2017, 10:35:19 AM
Ah, yes, Aiden is right. I would like to stick to the playable races.

Like I said it was a mere question, as for me I probably will be a Tauren then, I am leaning towards the cleric if no one takes it.
Behold my O/O

Gilgameshian

Grumpy is fun. "LOOK AT WHAT I'VE SACRIFICED, I HAVE A DEMON IN ME, CAN'T YOU FEEL MY SOUL SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRR" is what I often see from DHs. It's amusing in a way but grating after a while y'know?

That aside, look forward to seeing what comes of this! Probably fighting some Old God stuff. No, I'm not just having a nostalgia moment for Ulduar...that's just part of it.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Aiden

Dashenka

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 27, 2017, 11:15:19 AM
Like I said it was a mere question, as for me I probably will be a Tauren then, I am leaning towards the cleric if no one takes it.

You mean a Druid or a Priest? Cleric is not a class in World of Warcraft :D

Dashenka

Also, which race are the horde Demon Hunters? Or are they a race on their own?

I know nothing about them. Thought alliance DH are Night Elf... so guessing Horde is Sindorei?

Aiden

Gilgameshian

Yeah, Blood elves for Horde. I would have enjoyed seeing Orc Demon Hunters or something but the lore isn't there yet.

Metro Mech

Quote from: Dashenka on September 27, 2017, 11:40:20 AM
You mean a Druid or a Priest? Cleric is not a class in World of Warcraft :D

I meant priest, sorry, my predominately D&D knowledge got in the way.
Behold my O/O

Dashenka

Can Tauren be priests? I don't think I've ever seen a cow in my Class Hall?

So we got a Demon Hunter Blood Elf, Orc Warrior, Hamburger, I mean Cow I mean Tauren Healer (Guessing Druid works best or Shaman)

That leaves two dps? For me and the Squid.... If you play a Draenei, DiktatrSquid, that would be hysterical :D

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Dashenka

You are right. Just tried to make one.... Okay. So Tauren Priest it is.

That's three Horde though. Diktatr, you have any preferences on class and race?

Mac84

Quote from: Aiden on September 27, 2017, 08:32:58 AM
Dibs on Tank!

I wanna be a Tank Too!

Look, I even brought my own!

Though In all seriousness. This looks quite interesting, though I'll confess that I never once played Warcraft, and only saw the movie once.  So my interest is a bit tentative at the moment.