Ghostly's Plots!!(looking for sub male)(M/M)

Started by Ghostly, June 06, 2014, 09:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

These are both still open

"Bewitched Bodyguard"
This is from a rp on another board which I liked but fizzled really quickly :( this is just an outline, if anyone is interested I would love to have your input!

Setting: fantasy/historical/modern day
Your character is a witch/magic user living in a small town*. He runs a little magic shop and makes a living by selling spells and potions. Though his business and magic in general is legal, he's far from popular. In fact he's endured taunts and even violence because of his profession his whole life, though he'd never consider moving. There are still people that depend on him, and this is his home.
The harassment has started to get increasingly worse. The town's new mayor hates magic users and suddenly what little protection he had before his vanished. He's openly taunted in the streets, his shop has been repeatedly vandalized, he's received threats, and it shows no signs of stopping. He starts to fear for his safety, and with no one willing to help him he takes a drastic step- buying an ex arena slave to be his personal bodyguard.

Note: I could see this working in nearly any sort of setting, even a modern one. (the thread before actually took place in the 1920's) This would be a fight for dominance type thing at first, since MC isn't going to be very happy about the arrangement, and arena slaves are notoriously difficult to handle. After all, it's pretty difficult to make someone be a bodyguard. Magic might be employed to help keep him in line, or maybe YC is desperate enough to trade sex for protection?,

*revised- this could also work in a large city, if magic is stigmatized to an extreme degree.

"Rite of Passage"
Setting: fantasy

YC is a young member of a peaceful, isolated commune dedicated to the worship of their Goddess. She is the Goddess of love and fertility, and under her protection the clan has remained safe for generations. Every spring a great festival is held in her honor, both to usher in the new year and to be a rite of passage where younger members go through a trial to become recognized both as adults and full members of their clan. This year it's YC's turn. During the final night of the festival, he is required to spend the night with an older member of the clan- and YC knows exactly who he wants, MC. MC is a few years older, and an adopted member of the tribe. YC's had a crush on MC for what seems like forever, and he's been both anticipating and dreading the moment when he asks him to stay the night.

((I have some ideas on what happens after, but I would love to build this story and world with someone))

Astrofig

curiousjames

would this end up getting kind of romantic between would like to play the mage in a sub kind of way perhaps he is instantly attracted when he sees the slaves well muscled form.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Ghostly