The Stolen Bride (M Barbarian for F Human or Elf)

Started by Darkmoon, August 07, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

G'day, Elliquestrians.

I'm seeking out a casual-to-start, serious-if-well-written pairing. I would play a male barbarian that has kidnapped your character, a female human or elf, on her wedding day. This comes from a smutty craving I'm having at the moment, though it could turn romantic with time. This story would have a heavy emphasis on oral, domination, cock worship, anal, and a little humiliation. The goal of the barbarian would be to make the woman or elf love him, crave him, and feel like her groom to be was a lesser man, in size and masculinity and all else. I would like to put a heavy emphasis in this story on the sharing of erotic photos or art, and make it an altogether arousing experience.

At the moment I'm running a freeform fantasy RPG on here (Darkplague: The Evil Embrace) and the emphasis in that game is not so much on smut from my position, so I am compensating by seeking something naughty and playful in a one-on-one here. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. I would like to make this low-overhead to begin (that is, not fussing too much about the details and getting right into the writing as soon as possible), but those things are likely to unfold as the story progresses.

Please PM me if interested.