-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

And there's the master done.  YAYZ!  I'm all ready to go!
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Orochimaru

Well, the only issue now is that Pens master is servantless at this time. So, Pen, do you want to wait or not? We can start with 3 and keep this going and add people as we go.

Major Major

Hold on; I just need som help coming up with a Master and/or a Servant at the moment.

Niki315

What slots for servants are available still?  I think I could come up with a master pretty quick, but I'd have to pick which one would be the male and which one would be the female... It's been a while since I've played a male character...

Pretty in Pink

So far, the only ones taken are Saber, Caster, and Berserker

That still leaves Archer, Rider, Lancer, and Assassin
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

pendarious

i would really prefer not to pair my two characters up......especially since the master character doesn't have an afinity for saber.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Niki315

I thought the point was that the servant we design would not be the servant our master character would be assigned to.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Niki315 on October 23, 2010, 10:11:37 PM
I thought the point was that the servant we design would not be the servant our master character would be assigned to.

That IS the point. Your misunderstanding that. As things satnd now. His master does NOT have a servant.

Niki315

Oh, and the other ones couldn't be switched around? 

Orochimaru

If there needs to be switches it will be made.

Major Major

Master Profile
Appearance:Warning: HUGE picture

Name: Mark Tenzai
Height: 6 foot flat
Weight: "Thin for his height"
Magi Skills: Elemental magic (Fire-type)
Servant Compatibility: Lancer and Assassin
Family Lineage: None known
Personality: The best and only way one could describe Mark is "well-intentioned but dangerously clueless". He doesn't understand what the hell's going on, or why all these people in wierd costumes are trying to freakin' kill him! Something compels him to stay in the area, though, even though he knows it's a galactically stupid idea.

Niki315

Where is the main setting for this place?  Is it the same as Fate/Stay Night?  I want to know to include it in my history and stuff.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Niki315 on October 24, 2010, 02:40:33 PM
Where is the main setting for this place?  Is it the same as Fate/Stay Night?  I want to know to include it in my history and stuff.
I already answered that in the first post.

Niki315

I thought it was Fuyuki City, but when I reread it I only reread the second post ^^() Sorry.

Major Major

I got an idea for a Servant character, but I'd like to discuss it with the GM first; preferably on an IM.

Orochimaru

What's the reason? too powerful or what? If I may ask.

Major Major

Just want to clarify what this Servant's class and powers would be.

Orochimaru

All I have is msn or you can contact me in pms.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

All we are really waiting on is Nikki.

Niki315

I'm almost done... >.< Sorry.  i'll have it up tonight.

Here is what I have so far:

Master Profile
Appearance:   https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/b/b8/Apic158.jpg

Name:  Matilda Barthomeloi
Height:  5'0"
Weight:  100 lbs
Magi Skills:  Wind Element, Flowing/Transferring of Power, Material Transmutation, Mystic Eyes: Contract
Servant Compatibility: Saber, Assassin
Family Lineage: Barthomeloi
Personality:  Matilda has a focus and dedication to her duty that far surpasses the normal girl her age.  She tends to be introverted, though very well-mannered and naturally eloquent.  As a Barthomeloi, the standards are set exceptionally high for her, which has turned her into a perfectionist, like the rest of her family. 
History: Her older sister had established herself in the Mage's Association quickly and firmly.  By the time Matilda was in elementary school, she was expected to perform just as well as her senior.  As Matilda grew older she was immersed in study and learned as much about magic as she could.  However, her approach was different from her sister's.  Matilda focused on Flowing, intending to perfect that circle quickly and then move onto another circle.  Her general skill is not comparable to her older sister's, but she can perform unique spells involving prana transfer.  Her older sister may have already made a name for herself in the Mage's Association, but Matilda expects to make her name by developing an entirely new form of magic.

The approach of the Grail War and the defense of Fuyuki city is the perfect setting for Matilda to test herself.  She intended to summon her Servant, and prove the power of her Blue Blood.

Servant Profile
Appearance:  http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/312988/magic_circle-mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha-mahou_sho

Height:  5'11"
Weight:  198 lbs.
Class:  Lancer
Actual Name: Ragnar Lodbrok
Personality:  Ragnar was not only a powerful warrior, but also a King of great wisdom.  He prefers ambushing stronger opponents, but does not fear a head-to-head battle. 
Abilities: 
Noble Phantasms:  Voyager of the Storm, Heavy Spear, Lodbrok

Edited:  History entry edited at 8:12 on 10-27

Orochimaru

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan
Servant: Elizabeth/ Beserker

Pen-
Master: Elizabeth compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Rolan/Saber

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker or Rolan/Saber
Servant: Morgan/Caster

Major-
Master: Mark compatible with Ragnar
Servant: [in progress]

Nikki-
Master: Matilda compatible with Rolan/Saber
Servant: Ragnar/Lancer

So far, that’s the stats of pairings thus far. Major, if you do not mind, we need your servant to be either compatible Pens female master. That way, we can even things out. It needs to be of the archer class as lancer was taken. It can be an untaken class, but you should talk to pen or someone else if it’s something else. I just want to even things out.

If I made any mistakes here, please, let me know. I hope to see any finalizations soon. ^^

Niki315

I had intended to re-write a little more, but ended up scratching most of the other additions.  Took me longer than I thought, and even worse most of it was wasted.  Hopefully this will be enough to get things started. 

Also, now that we know our servants (probably), should we consider determining ways that our characters would be linked?

Major Major

Anyone object to reusing any of the Servants from the show?

pendarious