Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Giggles (need more coffee? :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Harrumphs (always.. 'tis a sponge inside.. little voices madly pleading for the stuff :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ignore (it's impossible to when those little voices beckon...oh what power they wield! :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Anesa

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Problematic (ahem...alphabet thread. ;))

Mordred

Quirky (I ought to somehow get zapped for that.. after sooo long without a mistake.. suddenly I have so many) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Rife (as I in the number of errors I've made. :) )

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Trouble (I think I'm gonna be in some as the night progresses...hehehe!)

Mordred

Uh-Oh.. (ohhh, liquid induced? :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

Wait (I have to.. although espresso is calling my name.. but tomorrow.. is another story) :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Xpress (Oh I hate getting these X's! Yes, perhaps I should switch to good old coffee and water now. :) )

Mordred

Yikes.. (but any direction for me has it's repercussions, later.. I always go a wee bit too far, liquidically speaking) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Zany (how I feel at the moment...trying not to think of the repercussions of my indulgences...they will hit soon enough I'm sure. hehe)

Prefect Mos

Xandria

Prefect Mos

Xandria