Between a Rock and a Hard Place-open freeform dungeon crawl-interest check

Started by Verasaille, December 03, 2015, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Hi Chulanowa!

This is a different set up. It takes place in my world of Tierra, so the choices are a bit different than what I had before.

Read through the thread and submit a character sheet using Muse's format. Make sure it fits into the context of the world.

Post your character in the OOC thread.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Verasaille on December 07, 2015, 11:38:40 PM
Hi Chulanowa!

This is a different set up. It takes place in my world of Tierra, so the choices are a bit different than what I had before.

Read through the thread and submit a character sheet using Muse's format. Make sure it fits into the context of the world.

Post your character in the OOC thread.

Your world has a distinct and distressing lack of small humanoid reptiles with manic tendencies and a love for rube goldberg machines

But dwarves are always a good second option!  ;D

Muse

Quote from: Muse on December 08, 2015, 03:44:39 AM
   It looks like everyone who's aplications are in is cleared to begin.  I didn't see any ballance issues--and am vaugely worried I might have made Jord too strong.  ^_^;; 

Everyone who has a completed aplication up now is the starting group. 

Niki, if you can get your sheet finished in the next 24 hours, you're welcome in the first wave.  Everyone else who puts up an aplication will go on the waiting list, ariving if a player disapears.  (Niki, if you don't have your character done in time, she's welcome on the waiting list too.) 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)