Taming a Princess (M/F, Age Gap, 17 Century London)

Started by AithinTheElf, September 19, 2012, 07:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

I'm looking for someone to play John Wilmot, Second Earl of Rochester (from film "The Libertine").  He is a wealthy, handsome, permiscuous playwright in his late twenties or early thirties and has the power to basically seduce anyone he wants.

During the 17th Century, John's friend sends his small, bossy sixteen year old daughter (my character) to live with him at his estate outside of London on account of his stubborn and unruly behavior.

The two clash immediately, and John is convinced that through a series of punishments (spanking/switching or non physical) he can discipline the girl out of acting like a bratty, bold thing.  However, John's punishments become increasingly laced with sexual tension, and the young teenager begins to fantasize heavily about the man. 

Message me if you're interested or have similar ideas.

curiousjames

this sounds very interesting would love to discuss it more with you. would they start out acting and thinking they were straight and then perhaps one night drunk discover they are very attracted to each other or something like that?.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be