Magic: The Rousing (Need 1 new player)

Started by AribethAmkiir, January 14, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I guess that you got mine then. lol I wanted to be a little different, and hope that it is. If you have any questions or want me to change/expand anything please let me know.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AribethAmkiir

Blinkin

Got it, sorry about that... I have to actually look for new mail. *sighs* Working on the issues.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Rave

Hey there! This is actually an intriguing concept, and I'm all for it.

I'm definitely interest in this and will be sending you a PM with a character sheet shortly.

Caelic

Interested.  I'll be submitting a character sheet. 

As a fair warning, I have not participated in a group roleplay on elliquiy before, but I will try not to disappoint.

AribethAmkiir

Getting some really good character submissions.  Keep them coming.

Caela

This looks incredibly interesting! Will get you a CS to consider sometime this weekend. :)

LtFox

This seems like the thing to get my RP engines revving again after a while... Character coming tomorrow at the latest.

_LF_
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

AribethAmkiir

Looking forward to seeing those applications.  I've currently received 2 applications for female characters and 3 for male characters, so there's plenty of room for whatever gender you'd like to make.

Ariamella

I'd love to be a part of this. I'll gladly send in an application!
My name is Hope, but the "p" is silent on the weekends.
[tr][td]
Ons/Offs[/td][td]lloll[/td][td]Female Faceclaims[/td][td]lloll[/td][td]Male Faceclaims[/td][td]lloll[/td][td]Picture Prompts[/td][/tr][/table]

AribethAmkiir

Got it, Aria.  Thank you very much. 

I've received 4 female applications and 3 male apps.  Please remember, this is not a "first-come, first-served" casting process.  So, please, keep sending in those applications.

AribethAmkiir

~Updated the 2nd post with a few more Rules and Expectations and added to the Items of Interest.

Blinkin

Does the edited/updated post mean that you are going back to player sex matching chracter  sex is again being used as a preference incentive? You removed that but it's still in the second post.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

AribethAmkiir

Thank you, Blinkin.

I've removed that sentence from the second post entirely, now.  I'm sorry I missed that earlier.

Blinkin

Sorry to be a pain, My character concept was based on the lessening of the qualifier and I didn't want the submission to be considered less because of it. :)

I'm hoping to get into the game, so, every opportunity that I can get will help, right. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

AribethAmkiir

Hey, someone needs to keep me straight.  It was much appreciated Blinkin.

LtFox

O/O

In Sword, Truth.

ManyMindsManyVoices

Well well, back from a long absence and the first game to catch my interest is run by you Ari. Hmmm... I never have been able to get a game up and running with you, I hope that if this one gets well off the ground that there will be potential to fraternize with the NPCs.

You've tickled my urban fantasy interest, though. So let me conjure up a character (or maybe two, from which to choose of course, not to greedily play both).
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

meilimiao

I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

AribethAmkiir

Now Open for Recruitment
Looking for 5 new characters.  PM me your character sheets

Looking for 5 more players.  Please familiarize yourself with the expectations and game premise in the first 2 posts of this thread.

Feel free to ask any questions below.

Looking forward to hearing from you.   :D

Vill

Super interested in this. It looks well thought out and well written. Expect a PM from me.

AribethAmkiir

Frank Reshman

What happened to the original 5 characters?  I'm not sure if this is even relevant, but I'm a bit curious.  I'll be PMing you my character sheet as soon as one gets created, because I'm interested in this world you've created.

Also, what kind of magic are we talking about?  Is it the Harry Potter kind of magic?  Is it the Lord of the Rings magic?  Is it the Dungeons and Dragons kind of magic? 

Teo Torriatte

This does look interesting. A little intimidating, but very interesting nonetheless. Are you still accepting applications?