MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garuss Vakarian

I believe Wade and Mats players dropped but dont qoute me on that. Loki was not claimed, just spoken of. I think. So that list is pretty much open.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Lithium

Yeah, the Deadpool player dropped out.

And Loki was claimed by Faustus.

Garuss Vakarian

Sirian: Thats good of ya. Would need to see what Nubian thinks first.

Lithium: Thanks for correcting me on Loki, was not sure. ^-^

Sirian Eve

:)  Yea, it just depends on what we need to get the ball rolling.

NubianLegend

If you see an NPC you want to use, just go ahead and make use of them if they're not already taken. I know I plan to do just that.

Garuss Vakarian

Urbanzorro

@RavenBlackmoon: If you're considering Pepper I can play Tony and that would give us a house with its actual Lord and Lady.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 12, 2015, 08:03:12 PM
@RavenBlackmoon: If you're considering Pepper I can play Tony and that would give us a house with its actual Lord and Lady.

I'm in!

Sending a PM your way with a bit of proposed background.

blackcatotaku

Username: Blackcatotaku
Character Name:  Rogue
Canon: Some inspiration from Ayra and the faceless gods arch, Rogue from the comic books and television series
Physical Description:While few have seen her true form her appearance has radiantly pale skin, shoulder length chestnut brown hair with stark strands of white on the right side of her face, deep green eyes, round face and pouting lips with a robust figure weighing in 170 lbs and standing at 5'7 she has round hips and bust with a narrow waist. Despite her womanly figure she has muscular arms and legs honed from training and scars riddled down her back  and hands from gray scale
Sexuality:heterosexual
Role: Assassin for the Faceless God
What does your character desire most?: To bring peace to those who suffer across the seven kingdoms and expose the evils of those who would taint their existence through guidance by the Faceless God
Personal Philosophy: True corruption cannot be concealed
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: An arsenal of poisons, twin daggers and a rapier
Skills: (Keep this to 5 max)

• Singing
  • Poetry
  • Dagger throwing
  • Dancing
  • Sword Fighting; specifically Bravosi Water Dance Style
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
A follower of the faceless god she possesses the ability to mimic the appearance and mannerisms of those whom she observes for an extended period of time a minimum of one week; she can alter her physical facial features, vocal patterns and mannerisms of her chosen target. The drawback is that for the next week she adapts their mannerisms into her own unable to fully shake off the persona of those she impersonates.
Poison; specifically three types; sleeping drafts, paralysis and memory altering poisons.
Bio: (min. 100 words)Born a bastard in the land of Frost she was abandoned in the Vale at the sky keep. The Maester took pity and adopted her as a servant for the house and made her an apprentice. Being a pretty young girl she was allowed to play with the nobles daughters and even learn to read some, sing and dance in the courts. She became ostracized as she aged though due to her lower station turning her into a recluse. During her time with the Maester she had a morbid fascination with poisons and its affects on the body. She had studied laboring under the impression she would be able to become a Maester but due to her sex that became increasingly obvious she would never attain that aspiration. On an overseas voyage to Bravosi to obtain herbs for the Measter she served, she contracted Gray Scale at the age of 14 the disease spreading over her hands and back, she was abandoned to die at the house of the Faceless God. However the Faceless God took pity on her, or so that's what she believes, and the disease was staved. Believing she owes her life to the Faceless God she trained as an assassin to do the religious factions bidding adopting their trade and developing techniques to use her poison in conjunction with the gifts those who follow the Faceless God can exhibit. Now she travels the lands killing those whom the Faceless God deems harmful to the realms. She frequently poses as a wandering minstrel and a whore.
I pledge to: The Faceless God

1SAZ

Haven't dropped, just been busy with work. Should have my character finished tomorrow night.

RavenBlackmoon

Work In Progress

Username: RavenBlackmoon
Character Name: Virginia "Pepper" Potts
Canon
Physical Description:
5' 4"
110 lbs
Strawberry Blonde
Green eyes
Slender
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Lady of House Stark, Wife of Lord Stark
What does your character desire most?: Recognition and success of House Stark
Personal Philosophy: If you want something done, do it yourself.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
A pendant that was a wedding present from Tony: It creates a sort of magical shield around here that cannot be pierced by metal. When complemented on it, she smiles and says "It is proof Tony has a heart".
Skills:
Knows all of the nobles and royals in the realm, their sigil, saying, and colors.
Can read and write quickly and effortlessly.
Knows every major house's government style, economy, and alliances.
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: None
Bio: Born of Lord and Lady Potts, Virgina was quickly nicknamed "Pepper" for her energy and fiery pride. The Potts were banner men of the Odinsons since the late hero age. At the age of 19 was married to Lord Stark, a man she had never met, as soon as his family bent the knee to House Odinson as means of creating and strengthening an alliance between Starks and Odinsons.

She quickly discovered his love of women, and at first was horrified. Yet as the years went on, she fell deeply in love with him, despite his flaws, and gave him her permission to seek the attractions of women, so long as he abides by the rules "Not in our bed, and never in your heart". In exchange, she is also permitted to seek the sexual company of others, and seem to primary have an interest in other women.

Yet despite this arrangement, and not without lack of trying, House Stark is still without an legitimate heir. Now just past her prime, she is beginning to worry about the future of her house.
I pledge to: House Stark

Sirian Eve

Well now Lady Stark, Angela is going to have to giver a few lessons about how to keep women at bay and her husband on a leash. lol

I kid...I kid..

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 13, 2015, 01:10:44 PM
Well now Lady Stark, Angela is going to have to giver a few lessons about how to keep women at bay and her husband on a leash. lol

I kid...I kid..

Actually it could be a bit of fun if these two were close in their childhood... and maybe each others first female sexual partner? If you are up for it we could create some awesome back story between them.

Sirian Eve

That would be interesting, but Angela is thousands of years old being half Asgardian and half Angel. I was thinking of making her bisexual though. Maybe we could do something though...*ponders*

Urbanzorro

Maybe she was Pepper's first female partner during a state visit at some point?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sirian Eve

Yes, back when Pepper was younger it could of been the first time and then they continued onward afterward?

Urbanzorro

Username: Urbanzorro
Character Name: Anthony 'Tony' Stark
Canon
Physical Description: Standing at 6 feet tall Tony is not necessarily the largest man in the world but he is still in excellent shape, with a wiry musculature and very little body fat.  His hands and arms bear many small scars from stray sparks striking him during his many times working in the forge.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Lord of the Stormlands
What does your character desire most?: To increase his family' power & influence
Personal Philosophy: The Ends Justify the Means
Suit of Iron: Powered by the Arc Crystal, and fueled by something Tony refers to as 'steam power' The Suit of Iron is a one of a kind invention combining the arcane with state of the art technology. In battle it is the source of Tony's powers.
The Storm Blade: A one handed black vibrandium sword that has been passed down the Stark family, from heir to heir, for generations.
Bolt Launcher: A small crossbow bolt launch that has been built into the left  wrist of The Suit of Iron and uses the pressure within the suit's pipes to propel it's ammunition forward. It can carry 5 bolts at a time and then needs to be reloaded.

Skills:
Intelligent: Tony has a very high intelligence, as such many things that involve complicated thought come easily to him.
Mechanics: Tony is skilled in all aspects of working within the forge and shaping raw materials into useful tools.
Political Strategy: Tony is good at thinking several moves ahead allowing him to predict what reactions his political moves will cause.
Military Strategy: Much like with politics, Tony has a strong understanding of military logistics and the art of strategic maneuver.
Personal Combat: A life's worth of training, practice, and at times actual combat has made Tony a very skilled warrior.

Steam Projection: Tony can vent some of the steam from within The Suit of Iron's pipes out through his right wrist. The scalding hot steam is useful as a smoke screen and can be dangerous to unarmored targets. However, doing this too often will reduce The Suit of Iron's strength enhancing effects.

Energy Blast: A small portion of the Arc Crystal's energy can be routed through either (or both) arms of The Suit of Iron, and directed at a target. The energy takes the form similar to bright blue lightning. Though it carries a magical rather than electrical charge.

Omega Blast: Similarly to the Energy Blast, the Omega Blast is a release of some of the Arc Crystal's energy. However, rather than being directed from the suit's arms it is let loose from the crystal's housing within the chest of The Suit of Iron. It is many times more powerful than the Energy Blast but also drains the suit of it's power. Rendering it nothing more than a very heavy suit of regular plate armor until it has been refueled and the Arc Crystal has had time to recharge.

'Flight': Tony claims that while wearing his suit he is able to fly. Even though what it really is happens to be the ability to jump exceedingly far and high without dying upon landing.

Increased Strength: The Suit of Iron enhances Tony's strength to much higher levels, allowing him to go toe to toe with opponents he would otherwise be unable to effectively combat.

Increased Durability: The Suit of Iron provides Tony with increased durability allowing him to survive blows that would otherwise kill him.

*Tony's powers are only available to him while wearing The Suit of Iron
Bio: Born the second son of House Stark. Tony was not slated to rule his house and lead his family one day. Instead, for most of his young life the only real responsibilities Tony had were to avoid sullying the family name and to eventually marry the daughter another noble family when the political climate demanded it.

All this would change however, for when Tony was sixteen years old his older brother was bitten by a poisonous snake and died. In the years following this tragedy the freewheeling carefree lifestyle that Tony had grown accustomed to was replaced by one of duty, responsibility, and service to the family.

Eventually he was married to Lady Virginia Potts, as a political arrangement after his father had acknowledged the rule of House Odinson. While at first, fittingly, cold and stormy their relationship has blossomed into one of true love and devotion. Even if it may not be what the world would consider a conventional one.

Now and days Tony has more than settled into his role as Lord of House Stark, and constantly seeks out ways to improve his family's standing. His biggest concern at this point is the prospect of not having a legitimate heir, and the looming possibility that he may need to start tracking down his many bastard children...

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 13, 2015, 04:46:21 PM
Username: Urbanzorro
Character Name: Anthony 'Tony' Stark
Canon
Physical Description: Standing at 6 feet tall Tony is not necessarily the largest man in the world but he is still in excellent shape, with a wiry musculature and very little body fat.  His hands and arms bear many small scars from stray sparks striking him during his many times working in the forge.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Lord of the Stormlands
What does your character desire most?: To increase his family' power & influence
Personal Philosophy: The Ends Justify the Means
Suit of Iron: Powered by the Arc Crystal, and fueled by something Tony refers to as 'steam power' The Suit of Iron is a one of a kind invention combining the arcane with state of the art technology. In battle it is the source of Tony's powers.
The Storm Blade: A one handed black vibrandium sword that has been passed down the Stark family, from heir to heir, for generations.
Bolt Launcher: A small crossbow bolt launch that has been built into the left  wrist of The Suit of Iron and uses the pressure within the suit's pipes to propel it's ammunition forward. It can carry 5 bolts at a time and then needs to be reloaded.

Skills:
Intelligent: Tony has a very high intelligence, as such many things that involve complicated thought come easily to him.
Mechanics: Tony is skilled in all aspects of working within the forge and shaping raw materials into useful tools.
Political Strategy: Tony is good at thinking several moves ahead allowing him to predict what reactions his political moves will cause.
Military Strategy: Much like with politics, Tony has a strong understanding of military logistics and the art of strategic maneuver.
Personal Combat: A life's worth of training, practice, and at times actual combat has made Tony a very skilled warrior.

Steam Projection: Tony can vent some of the steam from within The Suit of Iron's pipes out through his right wrist. The scalding hot steam is useful as a smoke screen and can be dangerous to unarmored targets. However, doing this too often will reduce The Suit of Iron's strength enhancing effects.

Energy Blast: A small portion of the Arc Crystal's energy can be routed through either (or both) arms of The Suit of Iron, and directed at a target. The energy takes the form similar to bright blue lightning. Though it carries a magical rather than electrical charge.

Omega Blast: Similarly to the Energy Blast, the Omega Blast is a release of some of the Arc Crystal's energy. However, rather than being directed from the suit's arms it is let loose from the crystal's housing within the chest of The Suit of Iron. It is many times more powerful than the Energy Blast but also drains the suit of it's power. Rendering it nothing more than a very heavy suit of regular plate armor until it has been refueled and the Arc Crystal has had time to recharge.

'Flight': Tony claims that while wearing his suit he is able to fly. Even though what it really is happens to be the ability to jump exceedingly far and high without dying upon landing.

Increased Strength: The Suit of Iron enhances Tony's strength to much higher levels, allowing him to go toe to toe with opponents he would otherwise be unable to effectively combat.

Increased Durability: The Suit of Iron provides Tony with increased durability allowing him to survive blows that would otherwise kill him.

*Tony's powers are only available to him while wearing The Suit of Iron
Bio: Born the second son of House Stark. Tony was not slated to rule his house and lead his family one day. Instead, for most of his young life the only real responsibilities Tony had were to avoid sullying the family name and to eventually marry the daughter another noble family when the political climate demanded it.

All this would change however, for when Tony was sixteen years old his older brother was bitten by a poisonous snake and died. In the years following this tragedy the freewheeling carefree lifestyle that Tony had grown accustomed to was replaced by one of duty, responsibility, and service to the family.

Eventually he was married to Lady Virginia Potts, as a political arrangement after his father had acknowledged the rule of House Odinson. While at first, fittingly, cold and stormy their relationship has blossomed into one of true love and devotion. Even if it may not be what the world would consider a conventional one.

Now and days Tony has more than settled into his role as Lord of House Stark, and constantly seeks out ways to improve his family's standing. His biggest concern at this point is the prospect of not having a legitimate heir, and the looming possibility that he may need to start tracking down his many bastard children...

He's approved.

Garuss Vakarian

Username: Garuss Vakarian
Character Name: Victor Von Doom
Canon Comics
Physical Description: One would see he is a towering figure, standing at six foot two. But, because of his illness, his nerves are damaged. Forcing him to at times walk hunched over, due to a lack of strength. He priamrily wears his armor. With his mask all one can see is through the eyeholes, Seeing his light blue eyes. But outside of his metal mask, he is a scarred figure. His flesh riddled with crack's and scar's from his grey scale. If not for his personal mage, Ciera, or his houses alchemist and philosipher Reed, he would be a Stone man. They managed to give him a treatment, before the deseas took him over. But it has taken sixty percent of his body. The Grey scale taking his hands, up and down his arms and legs. Across his chest, and half his back. Even taking almost the entirety of his face.

Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Lord
What does your character desire most?: House Dooms superiority (To usurp the throne, he believes in his hands he can make the realm safe, and prosperous.

Personal Philosophy: There is no such thing as honor, just those whom tell the story. And those whom lose.

Doom Armor: Victors armor is a marvel of science and magic. Desinged to protect him like plate mail, but be as flexible as a chain-mail. His guantlets fixed with hidden blades on the top, as well as hidden, mini crossbows on the bottom. His palm's fitted with magical gems, one of lightning and fire. The other of Frost and Light. (Light, is more of a push or punch at it's strongest. A flash at it's weakest.)

Dooms Sceptor: Doom carries a sceptor to help him move. A long steel rod, with a dragons claw designed around a green orb. The orb is the sign of a Lord Doom. It carries supernatural properties, allowing him to have visions of the past, or speak to the dead. As long as he creates the appropriate ritual's. It is strong enough to use as a club.

Mace: Dooms weapon of choice is the Mace. A brutish weapon indeed. But does not require to much mrtial prowess, or knowledge. A weopon meant purely for swinging. Dooms personal mace is custom designed with light metals. Allowing him to swing it with ease, even in a feeble state. It has a short oaken haft, It's long bulbous end fitted with bladed grooves and spiked heads. The end of the haft fitted with a spike.

Skills:
Intellectual: Vast knowledge in many areas. From alchemy, to law. He is no where near the level of Reed, but has shown his ability to understand Reed in spades. Not to mention, he personally designed his suit, a marvel of the worlds technology and magics.

Opportunistic tactician: Not afraid of a frontal fight, but is a opportunist. Whom prefers a well placed strike at the best of times. He prefers to make events that would steer his opponents to a state of weakness. Be it a man, or an army.

Master of the Ocult: Has studied ever since his mother was taken. Hell bent on releasing her from Mephisto.

Trained shot: Learned the science, math, and instinct behind shooting a bow or throwing a dagger. Specifically so he can be more skilled at firing off his magics, from gems to his seals.

Bilingual: Doom is not just knowledgeable of other states, countries, and islands. He speaks many of the languages. Knows many of the customs. Even mannerisms.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Victor relies on the strength of his allies to move foreword. As well as the potency of his magics. He keeps on him many an ancient artifact, all designed to help him. Some once charged make him more hardy, giving the strength to move and the power required to fight if he must. His armor enchanted, his own mask made of adimantium to defend from arrows. Notably, he has many a charged scepter, or gem. Ready to unleash lighting, fire, or frost upon his enemies. Bolts of energy, at limited supply if not kept charged by Ciera. His main source of self defense. Other then his knowledge of the Arcane. Which is vast enough in the art of seals. With which he can summon, transport, even bind a creature to the spot.

Bio: Victor grew up in a house that favored intelligence over brawns. Barely trained, he took to books. Keeping his mind strong, his wit sharper then others. But, even at a young age he did not need books to know the world was cruel. His mother had been taken from him. A victim to the afterlife it'self, his father a fool whom made a deal with the darkest of evils. Mephisto, the Deal Maker. A man you should never owe, a man scarcely believed to exist. His father died a lonely man, blaming himself. And rightly so. Victor was a lord at an early age, after his father took his own life. Growing to be quite the loved ruler by his people, but loathed by others. His practices are merky in nature. A tyrant to outsiders, beloved leader by his own lords and banners. Of coarse he drifted astray from the law, but it has never been proven. To him it is for the greater good, or if not for justice or right versus wrong. Then his actions are to serve as a lesson to fools that wrong him. For ten years now he has suffered Grey scale, a cursed disease inflicted upon him by a visiting lord. Espionage, from house Zemo. The lord has since been tied to horses and pulled.... Well, it was a terrible fate. But Doom always remembers his friends, but never forgets his enemies. Zemo has long since been a man he would slay at the earliest opportunity. The one and only thing him and Steve Rogers share in common.

I pledge to: House Doom

NubianLegend

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 13, 2015, 07:26:02 PM
Username: Garuss Vakarian
Character Name: Victor Von Doom
Canon Comics
Physical Description: One would see he is a towering figure, standing at six foot two. But, because of his illness, his nerves are damaged. Forcing him to at times walk hunched over, due to a lack of strength. He priamrily wears his armor. With his mask all one can see is through the eyeholes, Seeing his light blue eyes. But outside of his metal mask, he is a scarred figure. His flesh riddled with crack's and scar's from his grey scale. If not for his personal mage, Ciera, or his houses alchemist and philosipher Reed, he would be a Stone man. They managed to give him a treatment, before the deseas took him over. But it has taken sixty percent of his body. The Grey scale taking his hands, up and down his arms and legs. Across his chest, and half his back. Even taking almost the entirety of his face.

Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Lord
What does your character desire most?: House Dooms superiority (To usurp the throne, he believes in his hands he can make the realm safe, and prosperous.

Personal Philosophy: There is no such thing as honor, just those whom tell the story. And those whom lose.

Skills:

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Victor relies on the strength of his allies to move foreword. As well as the potency of his magics. He keeps on him many an ancient artifact, all designed to help him. Some once charged make him more hardy, giving the strength to move and the power required to fight if he must. His armor enchanted, his own mask made of adimantium to defend from arrows. Notably, he has many a charged scepter, or gem. Ready to unleash lighting, fire, or frost upon his enemies. Bolts of energy, at limited supply if not kept charged by Ciera. His main source of self defense. Other then his knowledge of the Arcane. Which is vast enough in the art of seals. With which he can summon, transport, even bind a creature to the spot.

Bio: Victor grew up in a house that favored intelligence over brawns. Barely trained, he took to books. Keeping his mind strong, his wit sharper then others. But, even at a young age he did not need books to know the world was cruel. His mother had been taken from him. A victim to the afterlife it'self, his father a fool whom made a deal with the darkest of evils. Mephisto, the Deal Maker. A man you should never owe, a man scarcely believed to exist. His father died a lonely man, blaming himself. And rightly so. Victor was a lord at an early age, after his father took his own life. Growing to be quite the loved ruler by his people, but loathed by others. His practices are merky in nature. A tyrant to outsiders, beloved leader by his own lords and banners. Of coarse he drifted astray from the law, but it has never been proven. To him it is for the greater good, or if not for justice or right versus wrong. Then his actions are to serve as a lesson to fools that wrong him. For ten years now he has suffered Grey scale, a cursed disease inflicted upon him by a visiting lord. Espionage, from house Zemo. The lord has since been tied to horses and pulled.... Well, it was a terrible fate. But Doom always remembers his friends, but never forgets his enemies. Zemo has long since been a man he would slay at the earliest opportunity. The one and only thing him and Steve Rogers share in common.

I pledge to: House Doom

Your Doom is good.

Orange Marmalade

Inspiration finally struck.. sheet for Fandral the Dashing aka the Knight of Flowers incoming soon!

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 13, 2015, 09:48:34 AM
Work In Progress

Username: RavenBlackmoon
Character Name: Virginia "Pepper" Potts
Canon
Physical Description:
5' 4"
110 lbs
Strawberry Blonde
Green eyes
Slender
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Lady of House Stark, Wife of Lord Stark
What does your character desire most?: Recognition and success of House Stark
Personal Philosophy: If you want something done, do it yourself.
A pendant that was a wedding present from Tony: It creates a sort of magical shield around here that cannot be pierced by metal. When complemented on it, she smiles and says "It is proof Tony has a heart".
Skills:
Knows all of the nobles and royals in the realm, their sigil, saying, and colors.
Can read and write quickly and effortlessly.
Knows every major house's government style, economy, and alliances.
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: None
Bio: Born of Lord and Lady Potts, Virgina was quickly nicknamed "Pepper" for her energy and fiery pride. The Potts were banner men of the Odinsons since the late hero age. At the age of 19 was married to Lord Stark, a man she had never met, as soon as his family bent the knee to House Odinson as means of creating and strengthening an alliance between Starks and Odinsons.

She quickly discovered his love of women, and at first was horrified. Yet as the years went on, she fell deeply in love with him, despite his flaws, and gave him her permission to seek the attractions of women, so long as he abides by the rules "Not in our bed, and never in your heart". In exchange, she is also permitted to seek the sexual company of others, and seem to primary have an interest in other women.

Yet despite this arrangement, and not without lack of trying, House Stark is still without an legitimate heir. Now just past her prime, she is beginning to worry about the future of her house.

Sirian Eve