Bittersweet [UN Possibly VAN?- Looking for any gender]

Started by MabFaerie, November 26, 2009, 07:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

My very first roleplay here on Elliquiy. Oh gosh!

So, I'm looking for someone who's willing to take the lead with this since to be entirely honest, I'm a bit shy.

My idea for a roleplay at this point and time is a pretty simple idea, and slightly cliche.
It revolves around a college student (my character) who just moved to a new town with her aunt.
The new house was bought at a low cost and is a bit of a fixer upper, it's also set right next to an old run down garden. (Also considering which way the rp goes, I thought of having a graveyard down the street if that's not too cheesy.)
My initial thoughts were that this roleplay could be a really good vampire/ghost/werewolf/etc type story. But it also has potential to be a rp about a girl with a sucky family life who starts over in a new town by meeting someone amazing.
It really could go any way and i'm open to all possibilities.
I have a short starter of it already written out if anyone is interested.
Just reply here or send a pm my way ^_^

Cheers!
~Mab

((On a side note, I've yet to really do any in-depth On and Offs description because I'm still discovering mine. At this point I'm very open to everything, So in short, I'm willing to experiment to see what I do and don't like.))
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

OmegamanX

Ive read your Idea and Im very interested in it. I can play a cool Werewolf character if you want.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard