Water's Edge-small group

Started by LittleKitten, September 28, 2010, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Setting: Modern Apocalyptic takes place in 2015
Enemies: Pirates, diseased humans, wild dogs, escaped animals and others!

Intro: The polar ice caps are melting. Most of the globe is covered in water and its rising rapidly. With the melting of the ice an ancient disease was unleashed. Humans are either immune to it or they die from it. The nameless disease kills slowly, painfully. Its symptoms are like rabies...combined with leprosy. The victim slowly rots, while becoming mindlessly aggressive.
Governments in all countries have collapsed....the world is ending. Even if you should survive the disease, with the waters still rising its only a matter of time before the earth is covered.
But then....A glimmer of hope. In Australia, the remaining scientists have discovered planets able to sustain human life. And their reachable by space ship.....
All those immune are being called.
Can you reach them before they launch?

Send your characters in this format to me via PM please

Name:
Skills(do you know sailing? Are you an archer? A sharpshooter? what skills do you have to help yourself and other survive)
Equipment: (either a vehicle or firearms please...but not both...and anything else you have!)
Appearance:

LittleKitten

TheHangedOne

This looks interesting. I've always had a fondness for Post-apocalyptic settings. I'll be sending you a character sheet over PM shortly.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LittleKitten

Ashen Phoenix

O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.