Mad max meets fallout

Started by Mindhazingsquid, April 25, 2007, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindhazingsquid

This was an idea I came up with when I first came here and it slowly died.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a post appocaliptic one on one.

King_Furby

The max max movies were really good, though i liked thunderdome the best.

Jester

I have just started one of these actually with loreilei if you want to watch.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9628.0

But its a darn good game!

Mindhazingsquid

Post-apocalyptic, after the bomb, when the radiation's died down.  The world's a wasteland but is slowly making a come back.  Most of human society is tribal, with major cities that managed to make it thought not overly damaged are becoming major centers of comerce where you can get most anything you like.  There are of course roaving bands of badies and such.
I was thinking of starting in one of the tribes and being forced to leave because of a catastrophy (ie. slavers come through and gather up the village, roaving monsters devour everyone, etc.)

Mindhazingsquid

Hah hah, well, I'm open to what ever but I was imagining like, you'd have people like The Humungus or something from the martian slums in Total Recall more than the ghouls and super mutants but Brahmin and rad scorpions I'd be fine with.

Except maybe as the leader of a band of marauders mutants I wasn't thinking mutants would play a big role.  You can make your hair as outlandish as you wanted.

What I was thinking is something similar to my last one as an opening (or is that planning for failure?  Hah hah) in that the shaman's daughter and a warior for protection are off collecting herbs when the village is wiped out.  Maybe the shaman saw it coming and wanted atleast someone to survive and so it wasn't by accident that they were away. 

If you're interested message me and we can work out the details.

King_Furby

would some animals be mutated? LOL any man eating frogs?