A Camping trip goes wrong. (Father/Daughter incest) (Open to all)

Started by Blinkin, June 30, 2019, 04:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to impersonate a sheep. I'm happy to write/roleplay with anyone as long as they want to write/roleplay with me.

This is something of a rough idea and I'm looking for someone who would like to expand on it or discuss options for the story after the initial few days of IC time. I'm willing to play either role but admit a preference for the daughter role.

After the passing of the mother/wife(Could also be a divorce or other situation that removes her from the storyline), a Father and daughter make plans for a few days of camping to bring them closer together, mend fences and as a bonding time for their reduced family.  They hope that spending time alone in the great outdoors will ease the wounds between them.

The first few days go remarkably well; they are having fun and begins the process of healing the rift between them among the trees and mountain trails.  On the third day out, they have to take shelter during a bad storm, while the tents are set well up the side of a valley, an unanticipated flood of water and mud washes over the camp; there aren't any serious injuries, but most of the gear is lost in the event. With the temperature dropping and only one sleeping bag between them, they are forced to share body heat for warmth. Their clothing is soaked and nothing to replace it at the moment,  they are forced to share the sleeping bag nude while the clothing dries out.

They handle it like adults in a crisis situation and try to sleep. But, Dad's poking her in the ass and his daughter is uncomfortable. In the tight confines of the sleeping bag, they try to rearrange themselves without losing the warmth that they have managed. In the process of  shifting, something slips and suddenly his erection is pressed against her sex. They look at each other in the dark as time freezes. There's only a few millimeters between them when she slowly nods her head and whispers, "It's ok Daddy." Through the night, they have new experiences as they find themselves moving in a different direction through life as lovers.

And, she's about to find out in a couple of weeks that she's pregnant. (Negotiable)

So, anyone interested in the potential of the concept? Have some ideas or something that you want to do instead? Drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.