News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

I wish I could find a writing partner to work with but I end up disappointed in the end.

I hope eventually that I'll find one.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Lady Shadow

I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Hob

Quote from: Lady Shadow on January 24, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.

Often overlooked: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=441.0

Lyron

When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Gman001

Quote from: Haru329 on February 13, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

This. So much this. Double points if it was while not entirely sober...

Lady Shadow

Getting messaged by moderators a lot lately. I feel like I am stepping on one too many toes around here...

#ElliquiyProblems
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Lyron

When you want to do creative, E-relates things, but you're stuck at work...

#ElliquiyProblems

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Oniya

This thread is intended for lighthearted silliness.  It is not - nor is any thread on this forum - to be used to air grievances about partners on E.    If you are having a problem with a partner, take it up with them privately or move on.  If it violates the rules, feel free to message a Staff member.

The post has been removed.  Further uses of this thread to air grievances may result in closing the thread permanently.

Staff
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Gman001

Well, now I really want to know what that post was...

OT:

When you're in discussions about a new RP and suddenly two threads you thought were dead are revived. #ElliquiyProblems

Lyron

When you're certain spring is on the way, not because of sunnier mornings or warmer weather, but because your muse decided not to let you sleep in after a couple months of (mostly) hibernation.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lyron

When you go on a video game binge and all of your partners post before you can finish. #ElliquiyProblems

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Hob

When you are still waiting for that Socializing thread that you posted in once over two years ago to finally get closed out so it stops showing under “Recent Replies To Your Posts”...

#ElliquiyProblems

RampantDesires

Starting a PM to someone for some 'light world building and plotting' only to have it turn into like a 2k word ramble.  *head desks*

#ElliquiyProblems

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Hob

When you decide to do some early morning writing, but find the computer is still running updates. And then discovering that you forgot to recharge the laptop.

#ElliquiyProblems

Kaspider

When the muse comes back with full force but the partners are not there.

#ElliquiyProblems
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

RedRose

Dreaming you got a reply to a game, discovering it is actually true, being happy but finding it creepy #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

Quote from: RedRose on April 28, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
Dreaming you got a reply to a game, discovering it is actually true, being happy but finding it creepy #ElliquiyProblems

O_o

Okay, you wins.  /thread

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

When you just had your damned reading/computer glasses at hand, were on a bit of a writing spree, set them down to get a drink... and now you can't find the stupid things!

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

When you struggle and struggle and struggle to get caught up, you never think it's going to happen, you're never going to have everything replied to... and then suddenly? You do! You're all caught up! There's no one waiting on you, no one you fear is going to drop you because they've been waiting for you for so long...

... and you keep refreshing to see if anyone's replied yet.

#ElliquiyProblems

Murvoen

Quote from: Justric on June 03, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
When you struggle and struggle and struggle to get caught up, you never think it's going to happen, you're never going to have everything replied to... and then suddenly? You do! You're all caught up! There's no one waiting on you, no one you fear is going to drop you because they've been waiting for you for so long...

... and you keep refreshing to see if anyone's replied yet.

#ElliquiyProblems
^ This. I feel your pain right now.

Having pictures you want to write stories for, but your muse isn't sharing any ideas.
#ElliquiyProblems
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Gman001

I feel like that's the bio/description of 30% of all tumblr blogs. Or maybe just the ones I follow.

Hob

When there's a super sexy scene you've been looking forward to replying to for the past week, you finally have the time, the privacy, the desire...

... and you have the worst heartburn you've had in years.

#ElliquiyProblems

Inkidu

Good old classic RP dry spell. #ElliquiyProblems.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.