What Are The Chances? ( (Blackmail, incest, sub F)M looking for F or M)

Started by Frost, June 11, 2015, 02:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

What Are The Chances?

A late teenage boy on the brink of leaving home and finding a job, cooped up in his room as he is searching various flirting websites, coming across one as he starts to flirt, messages sent back and forth, a few faceless pics as he requested them from her, making her wear certain clothes for the pictures as he is loving it.

The tension building between the two, months go by and then he notices something familiar about the faceless woman, the jewellery and especially the watch, the watch that he had bought his own mother one Mother's day, he gasps at the screen as she realises he has been flirting sexually with his mother all this time, but does he stop? no .... he continues.

I see this branching out in to slight blackmail to start, he threatens to inform his dad of her flirtatious behaviour, getting her to do things and becoming more and more turned on by her.

Please PM me if interested, looking for someone who is good with descriptions, especially keeping clothing as a teasing point and at least a couple of paragraphs :) I do not wish to have an RP with a few lines per reply, thank you :)