Borderlands Interest Check (Update! Need one more female character!)

Started by BassBX, December 05, 2013, 01:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

*whistles, throws Prosak a bouquet of flowers, stadium-wide applause*

BassBX

Ha ha. By the way, Giant, great opener! I'm pretty sure it followed all the dialogue perfectly!

Giantmutantcrab

*feels shy for a second*  Thanks...  Initially, I thought about actually writing the intro for all four characters, but suddenly slapped myself in the back of head, because the LAST thing I want to do is god-mode all other RP partners in a group RP.  I went to sit in the corner for a few minutes, and then came back.

But yeah, I can just hope it was good enough for you guyz and galz.

Also, brittlby, where have you been all my RP life?  O_O  The intro of the sultry, slutty gun-bunny almost dropping her duct-taped rocket-launching sniper rifle and giving us a double nip slip in the intro post?  *kisses your hand* I can only thank you, m'lady, and hope that Lt. Hexxx (yes, there's a reason why I wrote in three X's) isn't so much into women that she'll pass up an opportunity for a little tussle with my Rhonny mac.

Brittlby

Gotta vogue for the camera. Lol.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

BassBX

Lol. "bad brain! Go sit in the corner!" That what you were thinking?

And it went perfectly. I'm thinking of adding more to my intro. Feeling out of place with all the awesome intros around me. XD

And I agree, Brittlby. Very sexy. Though...Her cigarettes won't make her breath bad, will it? Cigarette breath turns me away.

Brittlby

I'll be sure not to mention it in post?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

BassBX

How about they're special "homemade" cigarettes? Ones that don''t give bad breath? I wanna compromise.

Giantmutantcrab

*shoves BassBX outta the way*

Are you kidding, son?  With a body like that, she can have all the bad breath in the word.  Rohn'll toss her one of these;

http://oldies.s3.amazonaws.com/i/boxart/large/a-z/u/upg-0103.jpg?v=3

Brittlby

Considerably more pressing than my bad breath, do we wish to flesh out our abilities? Im not saying a skill tree, so much as clearing up what our new classes do.

O/O

Giantmutantcrab

Hmmm...  I think maybe just creating / stealing one ability could be nice.  I was thinking that my dude would have some form of Gunserker; he pulls off his shirt, fires an endless stream of bullets, and is somehow able to hit foes even if he's just waving his gun back and forth.  And make stuff explode.  "Action movie superstar", I think I'll call it.  :)

Brittlby

We need an ooc post, incidentally. Lol.

That having been said. I'm sticking with the interdimensional siren powers, going with "Phase Gate". Essentially using dimensional portals, dowsing skills and bitching natural aptitude for physics/ geometry to pull off crazy trick shots...

Other side effects of her siren powers include: bitching body tattoos, minor telepathic powers & ... for the delicate members of the group, a distinctly nicotine proof apple cinnamon crumble flavor. Lol.

O/O

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Brittlby on December 09, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Other side effects of her siren powers include: bitching body tattoos, minor telepathic powers & ... for the delicate members of the group, a distinctly nicotine proof apple cinnamon crumble flavor. Lol.

haha.  Poor BassBX's sensitive tastes will not be hinded by nasty cigarette.  Dun worry though...  Rohn don't care HOW bad her breath is.  ;)

Giantmutantcrab

I think it'll be cool if they have special abilities, but I'm not certain that it's necessary for them to have super-powers like in the game.  Because then we'd have to talk about cooldowns, and effects, and...  It's gonna be complicated.

Oh, and ladies and gentlemen, the introduction is finished.  BassBX, the floor is yours.  And bravo to all three of you for absolutely awesome intros.  *grin*  I am glad to be surrounded by awesome for this RP.

BassBX

Alrighty! I'll post next, and  we'll move from there! Also, I will set up the OOC thread. And don't make fun of me! XD

Giantmutantcrab

So, what order of posting should we keep?  Bass...  then who?

BassBX

Me, then Brittlby, I guess, then Giant, then Frozen. Okay?

Giantmutantcrab

Gotcha.

And sure we'll make fun of you.  It's part of being the GM role.  :)

BassBX

Agh. I shouldn't have offered to be GM! XD

Just kidding. I can take it, as long as you guys are doing it in good fun.

Giantmutantcrab

So basically you're going to set up the action in your post, we react to it in ours, and then you continue.  Like for Claptrap saying hello, no one should just continue with his speech.  We'll just react to him, and follow him into Fyrestone.  Or shoot him.

Right?

BassBX

Hmm. I hadn't thought of it that way. I think that'd be best though. Although when we aren't interacting with canon characters, everyone can do as they please until the next story bit comes in.

Giantmutantcrab

Right-o.  Well, I then suggest that when you do present a new story element (like Claptrap, or Dr. Zed), I think it would help us along if you gave us their whole intro speech in one go.  I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job; I just think that if everyone has a chance to chat it up with the new NPC, we'll be at 15 pages and still haven't left Fyrestone yet.  :P

BassBX

Ooh. Good idea. I'll go fix that.

Giantmutantcrab

Sorry...  The more I re-read what I wrote, I sound like a bossy little prick.  -_-

BassBX

Nonono! It was a reasonable idea! I fixed it and everything!

By the way, I set up the OOC thread.

BassBX

Never mind. Giant, you go next, okay?