Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for not flirting enough. *laughs*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for being one to talk. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for preferring me quiet. Just for that... *scoots off this thread like a Marissa... er.. drama que... er, nevermind!*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for misunderstanding! Being one to talk as in I'm banned for not flirting enough but I see not enough from you either. :P
-

Stone

Banned because I was "flirting" in the seventh dimension. *laughs*

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not being in this dimension..
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

MiaFire

Blah! Banned because I'm in the third dimension. Come here and do that. :P

Oops...Banned for ninja'ing me!
-

Stone

Banned because the third dimension doesn't have ninjas.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not knowing ninjas are in every dimension. *steals your cake and eats it*
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

MiaFire

-

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not wanting cake too :P

MiaFire

Banned for thinking I don't want any. I would just ask sweetly for it.  O:)
-

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not knowing things taste better when they are taken!

MiaFire

Banned! Some things are and others are more enjoyable knowing it's been manipulated to your will without doing very much.
-

Stone

Banned for being such a politician.

MiaFire

Banned because it's called being diplomatic.  O:)
-

Stone

Banned for being so diplomatic.  XD

MiaFire

Banned because it gets things done! ;P
-

Stone

Banned for being productive.

Nobody ever on his death bed said, "I wish I'd produced one more report."  XD

MiaFire

Banned for picking on my methods!
-

Stone

Banned for not picking on my subliminal messages.  O8)

MiaFire

Banned for not noticing I've accomplished my goal. -grins-
Perhaps you should be more clear.
-

Stone

Banned for demanding clarity from someone on their way to bed!

MiaFire

Banned for banning me so close to your bedtime
-

Stone

Banned for not liking bedtime bans. They're the softest bans ever.