News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M/M anyone?

Started by Izu, July 31, 2009, 12:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

Important:
Notice: 19th Oct 2009

I'm having a few ideas (real life, modern) about equal lovers (switches), but I'm just too damn tired to write them down right now, so I'm just gonna bump the thread and if anyone's interesting in an equal gay lovers roleplay, please contact me.
/end of notice

I am open to pretty much any ideas. I just want some new nice long-term active roleplays with 2(minimum as in - it's happening rarely) to around 6ish paragraphs per post, well developed and having content.

~~~

Welcome to my not so new M/M search thread. As most of you already know I play either subs or switches. I am horrible at playing strictly dominant characters. I want realistic characters, no anime/manga/canon characters. Real men, with real emotions, real reactions, real stories. I suppose you've already figured out that I want realistic modern long-term roleplays. I'm looking for someone who will add to the stories, who will give me nice and long intros, so that I'll get to know their characters, and will keep replying to me with nice posts. I know that post length varies for different situations, but I'd rather not have it drop under TWO well developed paragraphs and only on occasional posts, perfect length if you ask me is 3 to 8 paragraphs.

If you do not like the plots I've listed here, feel free to offer ideas of your own. In my On and Off thread there is a long list of pairings, settings and other things that I like and dislike.

In the plots listed here, I could play either role in all of them as long as either both our characters are equal or mine are the more submissive ones.

Current Cravings:
I have tons of ideas about cops, soldiers, club settings and hosts, so you can say that those are my cravings at the moment beside my newest plot.

Newest Plot:
A Family of Our Own

They have been a couple for a long time now, ever since they came to the city to study and met at college. Now they are out of college, having their jobs, living together in a nice apartment in the downtown of the city. People around them never thought that a gay relationship could last for so long and the two to be just as in love as they were back when they first started going out… Only that’s not the truth… They are all lovey-dovey in front of people, but when they are back in their home and they are alone… things are different.
Character A (me) has wanted the two to be a real family – get married now that gay marriage is legal in their state/country, adopt a child and be together forever… But Character B (you) is no longer all that fond on the idea of spending his life with Character A. They’ve been together for so long that Character B is feeling suffocated by Character A’s love… And what Character A doesn’t know is that Character B has cheated on him quite a few times during the past few years… Though the truth would be soon out… When someone knocks on their door in the middle of the night and they open it to find a four-year-old standing there, crying, squeezing a letter in his small hands that he is Character B’s son from a short affair he had had with a woman behind Character A’s back… What will happen now? Will Character A accept the boy as his son? Will he still be able to love Character B? Will Character B fall in love with Character A once again? Can they have a family of their own?

Older Plots:

Kindergarten Teacher x kid’s Father

It’s a story about a single father who is trying his best at raising his one and only kid, but as he has to work double shifts at whatever his job is, he often has little to no time for his son (could be daughter), and the kid is always the last one to be picked up from the kindergarten. One of the teachers there notices this and he does his best to keep the kid happy and not let him get down by his father’s absence. We can get the two together in different ways – the kid ends up in an accident and teacher takes him to the hospital where he meets the father, or the father could ask the teacher to look after his son on the weekend, or anything you could think of. And of course once together they will have to keep their relationship in secret from the teacher’s boss and the other parents, which could be quite hard… It’s going to be a rather romantic story and we could add a lot of things in it – marriage, trips, sicknesses, etc.

Model x Photographer

The model has always lived his life recklessly – drugs, parties, sex, not really realizing that he is ruining his career and life doing those things. Everyone at the agency is already fed up with him, but he is the biggest star even if he is the biggest pain in the ass, so they can’t just fire him. But one day he shows up high on a photo session and the one and only photographer who had been standing him for years, makes him go to his changing room and take a shower to sober up. The photographer would have always loved the model, and he even told him about his feelings once to have the model laugh at him and break his heart. But when the photographer walks in the model’s changing room that day he sees him passed out from drugs and alcohol and takes him home with the intention to get him clean. It will be a story about one-sided (at first) love and a man whose kindness helps changing the model and make him fall in love with him. As you can see there will be love, angst, drama, drugs, fights, betrayal and just about anything you can think of.

Famous x Famous

They are two famous men – actors, models, singers, writers, anything. It’s a story about their secret relationship which they can’t tell anyone about as their agencies are against it. They have to struggle to get little time with each other, learn how to ignore gossips about the other going out with other people, finding a way to be together despite everyone’s opinions. How can they act as if they hardly know each other when they have been lovers for quite a while… It’s hard…

Teammate x Teammate

I love sports and I am looking for someone who will be interested in the sport as well. I love baseball, soccer, swimming, athletics, car racing, bicycling and many other sports. It will be a story about two rivals who want to be the best on their team and who want their team to be the best among all the other teams. Two sports maniacs who are drawn together by their passion about sports. One of them can get injured or be

Teammate x Coach

Pretty much like the one above, but it will be between a guy on the team the team’s young coach, who has been injured and that’s why he had to give up on playing the sport and become a coach.

Whore/Homeless x Client

The client had always been a lonely person, working all day long, hardly having time for any life. But it all changes one day when he walks into a guy on the street who offers him to spend the night together. The whore had never had luck in his life and in the ended he ended up on the street with no choice but to sell his body in order to survive. When the two meet, their lives change. The client finds himself walking that same way every day, so that he could meet the whore and the two could spend the night together. It will not always be about sex. The client would want to just lay together, watch TV, play games… play a couple… They slowly start to fall for each other, but neither of them would admit it. The whore is afraid that the other doesn’t want anything but his body, the client thinks that the whore wants only money… It will be a sweet romantic story with a few twists of fate.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Izu

Jag

*pokes Izu to wake him up*

No sleeping...

*is too brain dead to work on her own posts*

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Izu

Izu

Prefect Mos

hugs izu... trying to think of a nice rp were i can abuse the fuck out of his love ;)

Izu

*mews and huggles*  :-[ pm me?

Izu

GrinningHound

I was told there would be candies?

I like Teammates...   :D

Izu

*curls in a ball and wraps self in a colorful plastic packaging* Tada~ Candy~ *points at self*

^o^! You do?~

GrinningHound

*puts the candy boy in his pocket, hoping he can breathe*

What kind of sport?  How about fencing?   ;D

Izu

*can't really breathe*  :o  :-X

Mh~ I am not very familiar with fencing... more like at all :x

GrinningHound

Neither am I.  We can fake it.

Do you have another sport you would prefer?  Tennis?

Izu

NekoBoy89

I like the Kindergarten Teacher x kid’s Father or Teammate x Coach one.  >:) Could be nice to try one out.

Izu

Just pm me people~ so that we can discuss things in private~

NekoBoy89

and that I did.  ::) We can talk this over...privatly.  ;D

GrinningHound

Izu

NekoBoy89

I think he meant to have a rp with three people Izu dear.

Izu

Oh... *shakes head* ;_; Izu doesn't like group roleplays... even when they are only 3-4 people... ;__; I usually get ignored and forgotten and I end up crying ;__;

Prefect Mos

Grabs Izu, petting his hair putting his head to my sholder "Awww dont cry Izu... its not that your not good enough or something like that, only that there a bunch of jealous queens " kissing your cheek "And besides look at all the men clamering for your attention.. your the prettiest girl at the Dance!"

Izu

Prefect Mos

you make the cuttest noises.. i just wish they were happer " putting my hand down the back of your jeans grabbing firmly

Izu

*blushes and hides face in your shoulder*