World of Warcraft | Horde/Ally | Returning the Favour [ F for M ]

Started by Andronica, April 19, 2020, 04:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

This idea has been taken

Returning the Favour

Kinks: seduction, teasing, sensory play, light bondage, taboo, role reversal

NSFW inspiration - click with caution!

Our story begins at Firewing Point. A draenei ambassador (maybe of greater importance than they realize) is captured on the road and brought in for interrogation, with the intention of using him as leverage for a contested area in the Outlands. A blood elf mage in the outpost doesn't see the use in further tarnishing the already tense situation with the Alliance. Secretly, she plans to release him for the greater good. When she arrives she has one condition: to let her satisfy a long held curiosity.

A while later they run into each other again unexpectedly. To express his gratitude, he repays her in kind.

From there, we can decide if we want to keep it short term or see where the characters take us!

If you like this idea, send me a PM to hammer out the details! Tell me about your character, where you see the story going, etc. I'm open to writing a different Horde / Alliance pairing but the blood elf and draenei are my main sources of inspiration currently.

Please check out the spoiler below for the short 'n sweet version of my writing preferences. Everything else can be found on my O/O page

A Brief About-Me (for the curious)

The short and sweet version is: communication and creativity are a must. I love to regularly discuss kinks, plot outlines and future plans to make sure the story is moving in a direction we both enjoy. It should go without saying that no one wants a reactionary partner who has to be dragged through the narrative. Please respect the time we put into the RP by sending me a heads-up when you might be away for a while, or if you're experiencing writers block. In my experience, collaboration truly makes a good story.

Regarding writing style, I heavily favour plots that have a strong foundation of characterization and world building - even for short term stories - so you can expect 2-5 paragraphs on average and sometimes more. Ideally you have a flexible style with emphasis on flowing prose, immersive detail and mostly proper grammar. The quality of your writing is big part of what determines our compatibility. I want to be excited to reply, not slogging through a vague narrative with flat characters, you know?