Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Does this mean you are going to let go this conversation?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Are you going to start this again?
Mistreated

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Are you not willing to believe that I would give you the choice?
Mistreated

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Would you leave if I told you that you were?
Mistreated

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Do I need to knock you unconscious in order for me to be long gone by the time you awake so we do not have to put our separating off any longer because of your incessant need to be by my side by prolonging our conversation with unnecessary questions that have been repeatedly answered to the point I wonder if there is even any real meaning behind what we say any more?
Mistreated

FourStellar

Would it bother you if I thought that that sort of negative attention from you is at least better than being ignored?

Mnemosyne

Are you happy that you have me at the point of tears because I don't want to be treating you this way?
Mistreated

FourStellar

Don't you know that what would make me happy is if you stopped and let me dry the tears from your face?

Mnemosyne

Would you hold me close until the tears stopped flowing?
Mistreated

Eikichi

Could a gentleman stop himself from drying your tears?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Belle33

Would you mind explaining exactly what you mean by gentle?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

FourStellar

Don't you know gentleness when you see it?

Despairs

Do you even have a gentle nature?

Rubicon

Does gentility require gentleness?

Lapine

Wouldn't the answer be "sometimes"?

Despairs

Belle33

Why must you resort to violence?

Despairs

What's wrong with being a fighter?

Belle33

What ever happened to diplomacy?

Despairs

Did you know that diplomacy is dead along with my soul?