Hentai Game, Short Term, SCHOOLGIRL EJACULATION PARTY

Started by RubySlippers, July 16, 2007, 12:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

I would play the innocent virgin schoolgirl (aged suitably for the site) who has the new principle not liking her decide to give her hands on sex ed. Getting several virile boys of suitable age and horny natures to use the main character as a cum slut. Will have non-consent themes, cream pies, bukkake and well just abuse the poor schoolgirl until she is a cum covered exhausted and likely pregnant ex-virgin.

I know I'm generally opposed to freeform and sex with men this is to purge some demons and explore so is more a guided story for me. 

I need a female dominant teacher who will oversee her rape and as many male characters as we can get- lol

Using the manga tradition they will cum hard, cum alot and be well be very suitable and eager to please their principle for extra credit by using the virgin schoolgirl, a prima donna that had them all hot and bothered for awhile.

Role-playing and lots of details are big no crap writing if you take her get really into it and the principle must not touch her, that character is only to order the proceedings and taunt the girl.

So any takers?

Muse

*Stands up and raises his hand.*  I'm usualy not into cum spurting anywhere other than inside a girl, but to please a lady, I'll make an exception.  :) 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rayve13

I'm game if it's something you rellay want to do. Not my usual bag either, but what the heck  ;D

ChrissaM

Have you been able to find any more takers for this game?  If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind playing the schoolteacher for you.
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

belsammael

did someone call for horny schoolboys? For extra credit..always ;)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Modern Fairy Tale

Yeah, that sounds sexy.  I wouldnt mind participating.  Love to explore cruel scenarios like that... my life is vanillla, but I dream in most of the colors of the Baskin Robins.  Let me know if I can help.  I can be mean dom, if I or someone wants me to be.  Thanks.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

RubySlippers

Ok then the scenario wiould be ther is this otherworldly female HOT HOT woman and her warlock servant with powers and well a nubile virgin schoolgirl in need of serious sex ed. No tentacle demons and all parties must be at least age 16. And yes cuming in the girl will be important for full sex ed.

I figure the ravishment can least a month of posting daily and yes the lady teacher can take her pleasure, but she must be really DOM.  ;)

Again just purges some nasty desires I wouldn't try in real life. Is freeform in this case since its more story than anything else.

The DOM teacher can start the thread.

RubySlippers

Roll call then we need:

Dominant Otherworldly but Human Looking HOT Woman (Teacher)
Lackey Stud Male Sidekick of Dominant Teacher
Horney Students (multiple characters are fine more the merrier)

Modern Fairy Tale

She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

belsammael