News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Entertain me!

Started by LtRipley, March 17, 2013, 03:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

If you do, I'll attempt to entertain you in return lol So yeah, while I'm waiting for approval, I figured I'd get my toes wet and check out what I can. I'd really love to rp with some one.

My Style:
I am a 10+ year rp vet lol so I'd say I'm pretty experienced, and literate. I try to do a minimum of two paragraphs a post and when I am particularly inspired I can do much more. I cannot do two liners. They drain me like no one's business. And I can't respond to one-two-three liners, it doesn't give me anything to work with. So some one like me, who does maybe a couple paragraphs, would be best.

What I Like:
I've done a little bit of everything. Modern, futuristic, historical, fantasy, realistic. I have a particular love for historical fiction and general fantasy type settings but I also enjoy modern supernatural stuff and i love sci fi stuff as well. I also enjoy fandom rps. I don't watch much anime, sorry, but I do read a lot and watch a lot of movies and play video games. Some fandoms I've participated in are Dragon Age (game), Mass Effect (game), Lord of the Rings (books/movies), Avatar the Last Air Bender (Show), Underworld (movie), and several others. If there is a particular movie, book, or game you'd maybe like to use as a setting just let me know!

Mikuhagane13

MiyaStar2013

I am into modern fantasy. It's my favorite kind with magic, and adventure, and others. If those are the answers you are waiting for, or are we to give you more information than this?
Fool me once shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time than I need some serious help. :P