Started by Stattick, March 10, 2008, 04:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

*totally makes a cameo as Henri's intended girlfriend*

"What? Why are you leaving? What about the movie?"

"You tried to lick my eyeball!"

"Movie?"

"Get away from me, you freak!"

Or ... something... *has no time, is joking, please don't expect her in the game now* X_x

Elohim

Name: Ophelia

“OH LOOK A GUINEA HOW APPROPRIATE!”  Spoken during a JR High Science Fair, where she had attempted to recreate Doctor Frankenstein’s fabled experiment.

Ophelia’s was grandad’s favorite, she was inquisitive, cute, and most importantly it was purported that she is the reincarnated spirit of an long dead old flame.  So, the old man took to dotting on the young girl, teaching her the tricks of the trade as it were, they started out with the simple stuff tesla technology and basic television repair, and eventually made their way up to the spontaneous genesis of life. 

Unfortunatly, during one such experiment gramps was sucked into an extradimensional rift, leaving poor Ophelia to look on in horror as her favorite person in the whole wide world was torn away from her.  It left her heart broken, but she decided that it’s what he would have wanted.

So, the Ophelia did the only thing she thought she could do, she took up her grandfather’s duties as the family’s doctor, scientist, mechanic, and lastly but more certainly not least the TV Repairmen.

Through recent conversations with Frankie she has developed a bit of a crush on the long dead Benjamin Franklin.

Stattick

I'm terribly sorry AK47, but your character concept just doesn't fit the mood I'm looking for. If you have questions, please feel free to PM me. If you'd like to submit a different character, I'll certainly consider it. I think that the writing and dedication you displayed in the scene and bio demonstrating your character concept was good enough to get you accepted, but as I said above, I just don't think that she matches the mood I'm looking for.

All of the other characters are accepted.

I'll get an OCC thread started, but it'll probably be in a few hours after I get home from work.
O/O   A/A

Elvi

I'm working on mine....hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow, this weekend is being busy in real life.

Oh...one thing....is there a 'husband' for her?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Stattick

Quote from: Elvi on March 16, 2008, 06:23:50 AM
I'm working on mine....hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow, this weekend is being busy in real life.

Oh...one thing....is there a 'husband' for her?

I can NPC one for her if you'd like. But I'd rather not, if you have another player in mind. Or maybe she's single or a widow? That could get into a whole delicious can of worms watching men trying to woo the family's matriarch... or is she more the sort to bring home a new victim boyfriend once in a while?
O/O   A/A

Trieste

*giggles* Well, the Addams family is pretty wealthy. If there wasn't a Gomez, don't you think there would have been a string of Heartbreakers-esque plots and plans going on, a la Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love Hewitt ... only with danglybits.

Elvi

Hmmmmm......*her little mind ticks over as she daintily wipes the corners of her mouth*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

AKunoichi

Quote from: Stattick on March 16, 2008, 06:20:56 AM
I'm terribly sorry AK47, but your character concept just doesn't fit the mood I'm looking for. If you have questions, please feel free to PM me. If you'd like to submit a different character, I'll certainly consider it. I think that the writing and dedication you displayed in the scene and bio demonstrating your character concept was good enough to get you accepted, but as I said above, I just don't think that she matches the mood I'm looking for.

All of the other characters are accepted.

I'll get an OCC thread started, but it'll probably be in a few hours after I get home from work.

Thats ok.
In my defense, weather or not she fits the tone depends on how the other characters react to her (They might think she is cute/annoying rather than scary) but its your game and I don't have any other ideas.

Stattick

The OCC thread and Character threads are up. Please post your characters to the Character thread. I'll be a little anal and ask that you use the form I provided. I'm a little dyslexic, and having everyone use exactly the same format will aid me. Please check out the OCC thread at this time as well. I'd like to get a little occ chat happening, to help flesh out the mansion and grounds with YOUR ideas. If you'd like to discuss inter-character relationships before we start playing, this would be the ideal place to do it. It would also be wondrous if the players wanted to share with me some hooks, ideas, goals, and possible story ideas as well, or you may PM me with such.

I'm awaiting Elvi's character write-up. I'll also need to do a bit of brainstorming, but within a day or two, I hope to have the first "episode" started. I'll be running this with some cinematic sensibilities. I'd prefer to keep this systemless as it's the fastest and most intuitive way to run a game, however if it becomes absolutely necessary to incorporate a system in the future, there's no system that I'm personally familiar with that's more suited to the game then cinematic unisystem... but I'm really hoping to keep this systemless.

I hope that I posted this in the right place, in the NCEF Small Games section, however if it's not the correct place for this game, then someone please let me know so I can request it to be moved.

I don't think that I mentioned it before, but I'm leaving this game wide open to everything within the site limits as far as what's permitted, which is why I put it in the NC area. I can't think of anything further to add at this time...

OCC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13608.0
Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13609.0
IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13692.0

Edited to add IC link.
O/O   A/A