Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Vile

9 - If only Adam had a beauty like that lying in wait on his bed, with that look in her eyes, he'd get over his augments in a heartbeat.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

IzabellaJ

8. 10 if you go for dramatic entrances, 5 if you go for practicality.
That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)

Koyume

9, 'cause pirates are sexy and ladies straddling poles are always nice ;)

Moraline

10 because it's playful and revealing.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

DarkEnigma

Moraline

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

DarkEnigma

Koyume

8.5 for breathing fire suggestively.

Renegade Vile

6 - Not one for anime images like this, but it's more pleasing to the eye than most.

DarkEnigma

Nico

Shewolf

hmmm, that's actually kinda hot.. I'd like to squeeze in between  O:)

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Moraline

10, but I like Marv looking to the side the best.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Moraline

10 for being honest.  ((What are you confused about?  She's taking off her clothes for you. *nods* ))

AmberStarfire

8 - pretty and with an interesting angle, though I liked the last one a little bit more.

Renegade Vile

SpiralSpider

10 - I found it very inspiring.  :-)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Renegade Vile

4 - I noticed, though yours is sadly not my cup of tea. Impressive how the person found enough room for all of that.

SpiralSpider

Haha! Honesty is good. It's all right - I only post in these threads either right before I change to a new avatar or right after. It just so happens I have another one on the way (and with me, you can never be too sure what you'll get)

Illan (pictured here) is a french tribal fusion bellydancer that I find pretty awesome. His expression in this picture matched how I was feeling when I chose it.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Renegade Vile

I agree with honesty being a good thing, I much rather get honest reactions to my avatar, good or bad, than just high marks for no real reason. It's called "Rate the Avatar Above you" after all, so you're not judging the person in any way, shape or form.

I'm changing this avatar soon as well. As much as Adam is the epitome of Modern Day/Near Future/Cyberpunk heroes in my eyes, I've had it for long enough now. Might switch back to a Vile one...

Regardless, I'm curious to see what you'll come up with then.

Also, to stay on topic: Still a 4, but I'm having fun trying to see what's pierced and what's just hanging.