News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Scratchpad

Started by Dingo, May 16, 2008, 02:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

I only recently noticed how often I used the Scratchpad feature on rpol and I was wondering if there might be any way to create something like it here.

I tend to move between locations and computers a lot and sometimes I do make notes that aren't mental, and I always like reading them back.

So hereby a humble request for something like the Scratchpad.

Elohim

Well,  until its functional just PM notes to yourself...

Vekseid

Yeah, there will be a few features of this nature, I'm just trying to get the layout of the forums sorted first so we can start on meaningful faqs a nd such (and adding new features like that : )

Moondazed

That's what I use the wiki for, actually.  I keep all kinds of character and plot info there and have it bookmarked :)  I wish the wiki was more widely used, because I think it's a great resource.  Should anyone want to create a page let me know, I'll be happy to help!
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Strong Angel

Quote from: moondazed on May 18, 2008, 03:35:55 PM
That's what I use the wiki for, actually.  I keep all kinds of character and plot info there and have it bookmarked :)  I wish the wiki was more widely used, because I think it's a great resource.  Should anyone want to create a page let me know, I'll be happy to help!

Wiki's rule!!!  Except that the way they're indexed (keyword or content searching) doesn't lend itself to moving around as fast - find a user, find a post, etc. - as this setup, you can put a TON of info into a wiki.
"You often find your destiny on the path you take to avoid it"
     - Chinese Proverb

Intro ~ O & O ~ Wiki

if (! meat.eaten() ) { you.canHave[pudding] = false); }