Seeking F for FXF or MXF Furry/Anthro RP

Started by TheDefiantPirate, May 16, 2014, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDefiantPirate

Hay all just looking for a random long term RP that involves Furry and or Anthropomorphic Animal characters

Settings:
Sci-fi
Fantasy
modern day
Golden Age of Piracy
feudal Japan
alternate realities

i like:
Furry (obviously)
Futa
Transformation
Drugging
Gender bending
Corruption
Tentacles
Alien
Pregnancy
Egg laying
Brainwashing
Light S&M/Bondage
Foot Worship
Tickling*
Huge Breasts
Petrification*
Orgasm Denial

i dont like:
Bathroom related
Blood and Gore
Incest*
Loli
Vore*
Specific Cock Sizes
and anything that is gross or Illegal
Death

NOTE:
"*"= Provisonaly

Tickling: i just tried it its interesting but not exactly something that i consider a mainstay so we can use it if you want but not my favorite

Incest: I will not do Blood Related characters that is just wrong in my book (if your into that its fine that is your opinion) i will allow it if the characters are not related by blood say if one was brainwashed to think the other was their parent or something so No on direct blood relations step relations you will need to talk me into and Fake Relations can be used

Vore: if it would mean death no if we used it for transformation or a rebirth or something fine just no eating characters for sustanance or just to kill the character

Petrification: only if it is not permanent and the character can be thawed and has not died

i like to play over Gmail and Skype however here on the forums is fine and while Yes i have an AIM im still not sure if im going to be using that much PM me and lets get planing