*sighs and looks all pathetic*

Started by Elvi, March 22, 2006, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

*smiles a bit sheepishly* I'd try to help, Elvi, but it does seem that I'm part of the problem in this case...

Elvi

Nooooooooo........never!
Yours is hard, but not problematic.....*hugs*

*Wanders off to see if she can get some inspiration for 'it'*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

indarkestknight

No need to rush, no need to rush. *smiles* Patience is a virtue, after all, and you seem to have plenty eager to win your attentions. I can wait.

Elvi

Hunter

Elvi

*whimpers*

I'm feeling exceptionaly low at the moment guys and very very unloved.......
Give me some inspiration?
Take me away from all of this soddin' real life rubbish?

laskaris

Um...*offers plushie frog* If you're willing to do m/m, I'd be willing to try a scene with you? *hides under a large rock*
"Because I am incomplete, and would be whole. Because I have languished in chains, and I would be free. Because I would acknowledge no other master but myself."
-Myca Vykos, Road of Sin

Swedish Steel

Awww...why is that then? I'd say you are plenty loved, not least among this crowd.
My brain is like a sponge from lack of sleep at the moment, so I can't think of something witty or amusing, you'll have to settle for a hug.
*hug!*
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Ellyssa

*hugs too*

Awwww. Yupyup. Not sure what you'd like, but somehow I doubt lil me could provide it anyhow.. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Elvi on May 16, 2006, 11:32:50 AM
*whimpers*

I'm feeling exceptionaly low at the moment guys and very very unloved.......
Give me some inspiration?
Take me away from all of this soddin' real life rubbish?

Aaww, RL is not that bad, only world and people can be bad ;). But I trust most folk here are not bad so cheer up, we need (both sexually and as goddess :D) you!

Elvi

Thanks guys, at least it's nice to have people actually answering even if it is to say but I can't really help....

*hugs*

Shadow......
I may just take you up on that, but it will have to waite a little for my head to clear.....*smiles*

Elvi

Just had a delicious idea........
Tasya is a retired character from underworld bondage, unfortunately I had to pull out of the game and she never reached her full potential.

Anyone fancy taking her on?
She may even turn you if she likes you enough......*grins the Elvi evil grin*

Name:
Tasya Romanov
Species:
Vampyre
Top Sexual fantasies:
She a bleeding vampyre! Anything and everything and probably a bit more, though she doesn't really enjoy walking hand in hand on a sunny afternoon (even with sunscreen)

Turn on:
Everything
Turn offs:
Nothing
Weakness:
Sunlight, decapatation, and stakes through the heart. religious Icons have no effect upon yher as she is too old for that.

Strengths:
She has great sexual presence and allure, is twice as strong as a human and has much faster reflex and speed.
She self heals.

Appearance:
See picture above, she is almost six feet tall, has raven black hair and brilliant blue eyes.
She is extremely rich and only wears the best of clothes, especially those that enhance her looks and figure.

Attitude: She is of Russian decent and has been a vampire for almost 400 years of her existance, what do you think?

Limits:Site rules

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, how it sounds if she faces a vampire hunter? Which she had determined to 'turn'? I am not yet fuly thinked any special things to my vampire hunter but in relation anycase would be weaker than your char (if beatting in game of wits is not counted) :).

Elvi

Wits are always counted, she would hold back on her 'powers' just to beat a hunter the old fashioned way.
Unfortunately she broke the other hunter she turned and he staked himself.......
(takes hat off to Max, it was a marvelous game)

Zaer Darkwail

So your char is experienced at least turn hunters, so perhaps she had learned from past mistakes not to make 'turned' hunter which kills itself when you are not looking ;). I toughted my characther is more Macgyver type (a somesort excelent scholar brain type who can make laser gun from bubble gum and string wires) and is in the job in first hand to just see are the stories about vampires true or not (and would  be double shocked see them to be true being scholar and all). In physical sense a average human but thanks some gadgets it can bring some nasty surprises to vampires of all degree (and most cases outsmarts below average ones and spawns) but your char can beat him if he is caught off guard :). How this sounds? Of course I am not RL schoalr type so I likely throw off hat some ideas what he pulls because it is 'science' (but try stick to be realistic as possible).

Elvi

I can live with that.......
(Oh and she let him, he was no use to her, so being rather fond of him and proving that she could turn one of the 'chosen' she let him kill himself rather than turn him into a mindless foot soldier)

Elvi

There we go.....a reply all ready and waiting for you Zaer.....

*rubs hands together*

Right.....who's next?

Elvi

*looks round, biting her bottom lip*

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............I wonder who esle I can trap?.............

*Looks at Swede........a glint in her eye*

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Elvi

Yup........you..........I need you....I want you......I desire your talents..........*shudders*

Swedish Steel

Well, went you put it like that I have to admit it's good to be wanted.  ;D
What did you have in mind?

On Off page:

Elvi

OOoooooooooooo.......lets see?
Police stake out.....feeling bored just sitting there in a car with that nubile police woman sat next to you?

Illicit affair between an army officer and one of his/her soldiers?
(LOL sex on the firing range, who shoots first?)

Nurse giving alternative treatment to her patient?

Usual chamber maid /hotel guest/Lord having his evil way and trying to keep it from the wife?

OH I don't know.......

Swedish Steel

Well, I both like the sound of nubile police officers and nurses taking rally good care of you. :)

(haha, who shoots first at the firing range sounds fun too, but I'm not really an army man, they didn't even draft me, can  you believe it?)

On Off page:

Elvi

*shocks*
You weren't called up?
Good grief? Your secret is out, you really are a mechanoid either that or you have two heads, one arm, three legs and are a cyclopse? *grins*

So whats it to be then big boy?
Fancy being on a stake out with me then?
You could be a plain clothes officer or a fellow uniform, I could have the hots for you, or you me?
What about plot?