A Number of Story Ideas Looking for a Female to Play With [MUL]

Started by TheHatintheCat, October 11, 2009, 07:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHatintheCat

I'm just putting down some simple sketches of few stories I'm looking to explore.  If anyone is interested please send me a PM.  There will be more to come!

1,000 Hours! [VAN] OPEN
1,000 hours of community service, what a total crock!
Andy muttered to himself as he walked up the stone steps leading to the library.  Sure he'd been speeding and yes he had nearly sideswiped a police cruiser, but still wasn't a 1,000 hours a bit steep?  He looked around the library and then walk over to what he assume was the library's office.  At least his father had got him something easy, the library board owed his father, a favor since he was one of their biggest donors.  He had heard that the library had just hired a new head librarian.

The Boss's Daughter [VAN] OPEN
35 miles over the speed limit, headed towards a school zone.
Stephen sighed as he walked up to the shiny red sports car.  It was his third day on his job in this small sub-urban town.  It was a nice change from the work he'd done in Chicago, but still, he did every once in a while wish something more would happen then just speeders.  These were a couple of teenage girls, "Miss do you know what speed you were going?"

A Night Terror [NC-H] OPEN
(This one I will admit is pretty straight forward.) It's a dark night on campus, you've just left your last late night class.  As you're walking down the dimly lit sidewalk you hear a sound behind you and your heart starts to race.  You turn around and see a a dark figure following you.

Shaken [UN] OPEN
OH MY DEAR GOD NO!
The car finally stopped its skid.  James jumped out and rushed over to the young woman who was standing in the middle of the road shivering.  James couldn't tell if it was because of the cold, or because he had just nearly hit her with his car.  "What the HELL are you doing standing in the middle of the road?"  The snow started to blow harder.

Oh Hell.  [VAN] OPEN
Great just great.
Mark had graduated seminary only three weeks before.  He accepted a job as a junior pastor at Graceful Baptist Church in Hicksville, MO.  He thought the name was a joke at first, but no that was the name alright.  After arriving in Hicksville, Mark found the town to be conservative, close minded.  The senior pastor at the church had assigned him the youth group, 25 annoying stuck up kids, including the senior pastor's 17 year old daughter.

[Image Pending]  Silence. [VAN] OPEN
Nathan had been born Deaf, some kind of genetic anomaly, the doctors had said, one in a thousand.  However that was enough for his father, an abusive man to start out with automatically took this to mean that Nathan's mother had cheated on him.  The every once in while abuse, turned into daily.  His mother turned to drinking by the time he was six months, and was a full fledged alcoholic by the time he was one.
One night when he was five he watched his father beat his mother to death.  The police found Nathan, cradling his mother's broken head, her brains on his pajamas, the next morning.

Nathan was moved to first one foster, home then another and another, no one able to take care of the special needs of this young boy..  Now he's sixteen, ready to drop out of high school altogether. Will the new (female) English teacher have what it takes to get through to him?
Ons and Offs
A/A UPDATED back as of 2/2018!
Story Ideas

Quartze

Well all of these do look interesting. I think I like the boss' daughter one, or night terror.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

TheHatintheCat

Shaken [UN]
OH MY DEAR GOD NO!
The car finally stopped its skid.  James jumped out and rushed over to the young woman who was standing in the middle of the road shivering.  James couldn't tell if it was because of the cold, or because he had just nearly hit her with his car.  "What the HELL are you doing standing in the middle of the road?"  The snow started to blow harder.
Ons and Offs
Story Ideas

Talia

Quote from: TheHatintheCat on November 17, 2009, 12:25:00 PM
Shaken [UN]
OH MY DEAR GOD NO!

I would be interested in this one if its not taken. You can PM me
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheHatintheCat

Ons and Offs
Story Ideas