Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Trouble1

O/O

DeadCell

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DeadCell

Harley Quinn

You sneaky man, you have to wait for at least one more to post before you can again, so it's still 443!  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DeadCell

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

O/O

DeadCell

Formless

Harley , been a while. I hope everything's well. :)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Formless

Lovely! I trust you had fun. * looks outside the window and sees sandstorms * I'm actually certain you did now :P

Harley Quinn

Sure did, and no sandstorms in sight! ;)  I'm sure they exist where I live, though, mini ones that is, but not to the extent that you must experience!

Still 449
Ons/Offs - Absences

DeadCell

Tersius

Formless

Well as long as you enjoyed it. Yes it is very sandy here to the point we build sandmen  :D

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences