The Roleplaying Tourney

Started by VandalSavage, January 27, 2008, 11:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VandalSavage

A gift for you, my fellow roleplayers:

A catchy little ditty about roleplaying tournaments, sung by the inimitable Baby Cakes.

Cjac

LOL.  How did you find something like that?  That's too funny.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

VandalSavage

Quote from: Cjac on January 27, 2008, 11:53:40 PM
LOL.  How did you find something like that?  That's too funny.

Brad Neely produces these cartoons, many of which speak to extensive forays into the fringes of society and a flare for the dramatic.  I thought the Elliquiy crowd would appreciate his work.

Another amusing thing he did was to dub an "audio book" style narration of his personal rendition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone over the DVD track.  It's called "Wizard People, Dear Reader", and I adore it.

You can find it in pre-dubbed episodes on YouTube. Chapter One is here.

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Bliss

Be. Aggressive. B. E. Aggressive!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

This has long been a favorite of mine...

King_Furby

"Just like Columbus he get murderous on purpose." ROFL i loved that one.

Too funny i enjoyed that.