Maiden Vs Monster [Revised/Reloaded/Whaterver ^.^]

Started by ZK, July 10, 2006, 04:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in another Maiden Vs Monster game. A few rules will be changed and you can be a hermaphrodite monster if you want [There is enough monster herm hentai out there to flood Elliquiy]. As well, adding a bit more backstory to the island and such and why they're there.

Also, it'll still be freeform like the old game. :)
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

indarkestknight

Never got a chance to play in this, but I'd be interested in playing a monster.

Question, though... would a more... compassionate monster be allowed?

ZK

Yes, but, the base thing is, Monsters need sex to survive. So, they can be a compassionate monster. But, it's mainly a NCEF game. Just, the players can be compassionate or rutheless hornbeasts. :D

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

indarkestknight

Duly noted. I just happen to be too fond for my own good of characters that are never pure good or pure evil.

ZK

Not all the monster [both male and herm] are evil. Quite a lot are neutral. Most of the time they're alien in paradigm. But, they're only fucking because they need to. Something about the island is sapping their strength if they don't.

Xerial

Would there be any restriction on playing monsters that appear to be humanoid? I recall not joining the last one because I was told a monster who could create psychic doubles of himself wouldn't be allowed... *might play something different, anyhow, but still*

ZK

No cloning allowed unless it's a mix of a jell. Monsters have to be clearly monsters in a sense. Perhaps an alternative shape or such. Or a rather inhumanly attractive demon male. You have to have some sort of quality that makes you a monster. You don't have to be ugly though.

Xerial

It's not as much cloning, as projecting the image of a clone complete with physical sensation... it would definitly be an inhuman monster, both in mannerisms an appearance, but the body would be approximately human in shape... basically he gives a victim a thorough mindfuck, while at the same time a physical one...

Nalla

I can never get enough monster lovin'.  Where do I sign up? ;D

Lirliel

Be up for being a captive to a demon as well :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

robitusinz

This sounds like fun.  I would like to play.  Already have my monster in mind.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Elvi

Would love to play, but my maidens usually end up kneeing the monsters in the bollocks......*sighs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

That sounds a wee bit complicated, Xerial and quite extensively powerful too. Mind alteration and tricking is one thing, but doing such a thing would be another. You'd have to find someone with a specific taste for that type of usage.

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Elvi

Quote from: Xerial on July 10, 2006, 07:24:17 PM
It's not as much cloning, as projecting the image of a clone complete with physical sensation... it would definitly be an inhuman monster, both in mannerisms an appearance, but the body would be approximately human in shape... basically he gives a victim a thorough mindfuck, while at the same time a physical one...

Xarial, talk to me.........*smiles*
I like the sound of your 'monster', if it's not suitable for this game, we could always give it a go elsewhere?
We work so well together......*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

AmberMK

I'd certainly be interested in playing a Maiden again for this game... I loved it before, when I had time to play...   :D

robitusinz

Quote from: Elvi on July 11, 2006, 10:27:43 AM
Would love to play, but my maidens usually end up kneeing the monsters in the bollocks......*sighs*

My monster will have no bollocks.  *cackles evilly*
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

ZK

I'll have the board up shortly [tomorrow the latest.]

Trieste

Quote from: Elvi on July 11, 2006, 10:27:43 AM

As I recall, there was quite the interest from people wanting to play female monsters as well. So you may not have that obtion, sweets.

ZK

Well, everything will still be phallic based. The "female" monsters will be hermaphrodite. If they don't have a penis, they'll have phallic tentacles for example.

Trieste

That was one of my rules as well. Just mentioning. :)

[Edit: I believe the rule was first placed by Lilac, but I really really can't recall. Now that I think on it.]

ZK