Started by Jemady Angel, December 02, 2013, 07:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemady Angel

Guess what profile we just got? :D

Oh yes! Now I need to create the thread <3
<---- O/o

catherinehellfire

*head almost explodes from excitement*
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

catherinehellfire

Dang, I just realized I didn't talk to anyone about character relations.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Haibane

Do you want your princess to know Murad the eunuch? Well.. she'll know him since he's been there 5 years so she will definitely have encountered him around and have a good knowledge of his character (see CS). He's loyal and dependable and quiet but if you want to have her know him better and to either have a particular like/dislike we can discuss.

From my perspective I don't think Murad will have annoyed anyone in the palace at all since it's not in his nature or training, but maybe its just his obsequiousness that might bug her?

Happy to talk about it though - same goes for any other princesses/characters.

Ember Star

You talking to me or her? Either way, Muriel isn't going to be annoyed by him. She's sweet, polite, and a little shy. She might be bemoaning home and the sea and that fisherman's son. She's very connected to the sea and the freedom it reigns, so being locked in a palace might not suit her, besides her general loneliness.

If he's friendly enough to sit and talk/listen to her about Aqualeia and tell her about this land, she might have a liking/friendship with him.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

catherinehellfire

Well she definitely wouldn't dislike him or be annoyed by him.  She would probably even try to make friends with him, though you can decide if she failed or succeeded at that.  I am unsure of any more personal relations, but if you think they could have some we can always talk through messages on details.  As for interactions with Muriel she be kind to her, though behind the scenes she either has spies or bribes for information on her competition in the Harem.  She would probably also try to befriend Muriel as they both live there and Catherine probably craves friends with having barely any for the many months she has been there.

Haibane

My reply was to catherine as Ember posted as I was typing, but my post applies to you both.

@ Jemady - do the harem eunuchs have sex with the princesses/harem members?

Jemady Angel

Haibane: Yes they can, but as mentioned in first post, can not impregnate them. So this is an outlet for females especially who do not get attention from the prince or have been there for a long time. So he could have been asked by some of the noble woman who are in the harem - or one of the princesses who has been there for a while.

I will hopefully be posting up the introduction post today, but I can not make any promises to this because I am sick. Bare with me, we will be starting soon. :)
<---- O/o

Haibane

Thanks. Sorry, one last question, what do eunuchs of the harem wear?

Jemady Angel

I imagine simple cloth clothing, not died, unless he serves a specific lady of the harem. :)

Since he doesn't at this point in time, I would say simple un-died robes. :)
<---- O/o

Jemady Angel

What should I put this rp under? non-con, bondage.... i am not sure we want extreme exactly >.>"
<---- O/o

Ember Star

Seeing as how the princesses all.know what they're there for, I think bondage will do it.

Jemady Angel

OOC up : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193011.0

IC will be up tomorrow since I am sick and it is starting to wear on me ^^" IC will be posted in the OOC tomorrow when it is done!
<---- O/o

Haibane

Quote from: Jemady Angel on December 27, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
What should I put this rp under? non-con, bondage.... i am not sure we want extreme exactly >.>"
I would go non-con. It may not happen but it gives us scope. The only fetish I am into in RPs that falls under Elliquy's extreme rating is bestiality. Now Murad would happily fuck an animal or let an animal take him in the behind if someone of importance ordered him to (like the prince or a queen or a princess) maybe just for their own entertainment to perhaps display their power to a third party. Being a loyal man and well-traine dhe'd simply do it.

But if that kind of thing is an off for anyone else I can happily leave it out and get my fix of that stuff in other RPs.

Maybe the prince could take a princess non-consensually, she may be in his harem but she can always say 'no' and he would always have the authority to have his way, so it could happen. Of course all NC scenes need to be agreed between the players beforehand but at least we have that possibility.

I definitely see the chance of bondage and plenty of it (hopefully!) so the 'light' section would be a bad choice!