New Highschool group

Started by Wajin, August 19, 2012, 08:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

Since it looks like the High School Blitz is dead, I'd like starting up a new one a chance, since I want to roleplay with some unapproved members too.
So without further ado I'd like to welcome you all to:

The Saint Thomas' High School

Acceptance requirements: All students must be the child of a diplomat or politician either working with, or in a country associated with, the United Nations

Campus description: The campus is contained within a fenced compound, to the left from the front gate is the dormitories where each student gets their own room, though siblings and friends can be allowed to share a room as long as they're of the same gender. To the right is the state of the art sports center, complete with a gym, soccer, football, cricket, baseball fields, swimming and diving pools, olympic length running tracks. The centre also contains dojos for the practice of various martial arts, and training areas for fencing and other weapon sports.
In the main building are all the classroom, the scientific and biological laboratories along with the extensive library and study areas.
Scattered around campus are privately owned café and restaurants with all member nations represented.

School rules and regulations: All students are to wear uniforms during school hours. Alcohol is prohibited on school grounds, and students will be expelled if they enter the school grounds under the influence of alcohol. Sexual intercourse is prohibited as well, and will result in the students being expelled.

Name:
classes: (pick four or seven at most)

I'll start with my own

Name: Masamune Mugetsu
Nationality: Japanese
school club/sport team: Kendo and Kung-Fu teams
classes: history, literature, global economics, math, physics and chemistry.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

BabyDoll Amy

Name: Amy Adams
Nationality: Indian
school club/sport team: Theatre Club, Cheer Leading Team
classes: Literature, Dramatic Arts, Chemistry, Psychology, Fashion And Apparel Designing

Quiksilver

Name: Meric Albion
Nationality: german
school club/sport team: fencing, kendo
classes: Math, History, Government, Global Economics, Physics, Psychology, Chemistry

Wajin

When do you want to start? wait for more, or start it up now?
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

Name: Hina Suigetsu
Nationality: Chinese
School Club: Flower Arranging
Classes: Calligraphy, Psychology, Literature, and Chemistry
Note: Is Masa-kun's best friend. :P

Wajin

Queen Elsa