Labyrinth:The Race to Survive (Un-Con, Exotic)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 29, 2009, 01:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

oooohhh I like your character idea Muse, just fill out the character sheet and I'll love it.

Once all the character bio's are done I'll set a date for the opening of this game.

*smiles*

I'm thinking that my character is going to be very very interested and confused in this new world lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Muse

*Bows*  I do very much like that idea, my lady. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Strangelildedgrl

My heart fluttered when I saw this thread.  I am horribly in love with the movie "Labyrinth" (to the point of immortalizing Jareth on my back).  As soon as I gain approval, I would love to join the game.  I view Jareth having a whipping girl, one he would release his tensions on as all the obstacles keep his beloved Sarah from his arms.  I would desire playing this girl, if you feel that there is a place for that kind of character.  If not, there are several other goblinesque creatures I'm sure I could fill the shoes of, even if I would have to help that silly girl Sarah (gah, give up a chance to live forever with Jareth...fool!) get to Jareth.

The Dark Raven

We'll talk when you've gotten through the approval process.  Good luck!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Yups, make sure to tell us when your approved so you can join in. Good luck and I hope you get approved soon.

*Alrights off to check out the character bio thread.*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Strangelildedgrl

Okies...all approved...can i play, please???

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Strangelildedgrl on March 27, 2009, 03:35:24 PM
Okies...all approved...can i play, please???

Yups all you have to do is create a character bio in the character thread, there should be a link in the first post.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Strangelildedgrl on March 24, 2009, 11:43:18 AM
My heart fluttered when I saw this thread.  I am horribly in love with the movie "Labyrinth" (to the point of immortalizing Jareth on my back).  As soon as I gain approval, I would love to join the game.  I view Jareth having a whipping girl, one he would release his tensions on as all the obstacles keep his beloved Sarah from his arms.  I would desire playing this girl, if you feel that there is a place for that kind of character.  If not, there are several other goblinesque creatures I'm sure I could fill the shoes of, even if I would have to help that silly girl Sarah (gah, give up a chance to live forever with Jareth...fool!) get to Jareth.

Lol I should have said this before, since the character you want to play is dependent on The person who is playing Jareth than it's up to them no me.  But in general I would prefer if you played something else.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Strangelildedgrl

kk...i'll come up with something...just not right as of now...hehe...too early

The Dark Raven

As I play Jareth, I'd actually prefer a different character to be played (beside the fact that another player has already claimed a similar character, and it is someone I know and trust).  There are a myriad of characters existing in the Labyrinth, and all do not have to be after Jareth...

I do understand that David Bowie is both hot and kickass, but not everyone in the Labyrinth loves him, or even likes him.  He's a pain, egotistical, and cruel.  He wants Sarah because he can't have her.  He is not a good person...lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Strangelildedgrl

I am sorry that i didn't realize a similar character was already listed.  (and i'm sorry that ya don't trust me... :-(   )  I wouldn't have suggested it.  If I cannot come up with some viable character within the next day, I'll back off the game.  Every game deserves to have top notch characters, and if I can't come up with one worthy, I'll sit back and at least read the adventure.  :-)

The Dark Raven

*grin*  It's an issue of the fact I've known wolfsinger for 6 years. :-)  I'd love for you to find a character you can play, so that I can see how your writing style flows. :)

undisclosedtoyou

oooh by al means create a great character, I would like to see your writing style to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Strangelildedgrl

Gah, so I'm really workin on something...but clubbing got the best of me tonight...I should so be in bed right now!  I'll try to get something up tomorrow...swear!

undisclosedtoyou

it's all good, the game isn't going to start until every ones profiles are up so it seems that you have some time for now.

*smile*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Strangelildedgrl

Okay, ladies...I did it!  I actually came up with someone who's on both of their sides without wanting either one...but left it open for those who do want either one to really mess with me...I will even offer to be Sarah's guard with this character, as it will benefit her goal as much as Sarah and Jareth's.

I hope you all like!

undisclosedtoyou

I liked your character

*smiles*

*update*

We only need one more profile and than we can get started. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wolfsinger

Love is cruelty. Cruelty is pain. Pain is Pleasure. Pleasure is love.
My Characters, Plots, and O/o
My Sex Map

The Dark Raven

I think she means me. *g*

I am working on him as we speak ;-)

wolfsinger

Oh well. <.< of course she means you. Can't start the game without Jareth. <.< >.> Just thought that you'd finished him already when I posted that. <.< >.> <3 ^_~

My Sex Map

The Dark Raven

Now he's done to the best of my ability. ;-)  If I think up more during play I will edit. :-)

And you....yes you.  Wake up. <3

wolfsinger

I'm awake! I'm awake! Whar be JOO! eh? :P *licks*

My Sex Map

The Dark Raven

*wails*  Receptionist is out for the afternoon, so I'm on the phones and not on my laptop *pouts*  cant get to AIM.

Writie?  *g*  We can poke each other in PMs here to tag :-)

wolfsinger

Sounds good. :) *trundles off to the writie site*

My Sex Map

The Dark Raven

Please let me know when we get started on this. :-)