Fantasy scenario: Mercenary Company (looking for F)

Started by Darthvegeta800, March 28, 2011, 06:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

I'm basically looking for a (preferably) female player up to playing a character based on this picture:

A tough as nails mercenary commander. A female knight who wishes to rise in society, standing and influence. Not evil but not good either. A greyish woman who wishes to better herself through cunning and force of arms. She'd be capable of adapting to high society yet at the same time has a rough strong side, allowing her to handle the (dubious) bullheaded mercenaries she has to deal with. A strong female archetype but not persay inherently dominant or dominant in all situations. (open to debate)

The male love interest will probably be a lieutenant, pupil, rival or the likes with an equally martially inclined nature. Though probably far less ambitious and driven. His nature, personality and purpose are up for debate as I'm a fervent brainstormer when it comes to rping.

As for the setting. This gives a nice feeling of atmosphere:

I was thinking of going for low fantasy. The magical and fantastic aspect is present but the more 'historical' medieval side is dominant.

Feel free to pm me to brainstorm if anyone is interested.