The Bride Program -monster game interest check- (Title is likely to change)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 27, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

After the third world war, much of the human population had drastically depleted in numbers and just as humanity (what was left) was attempted to pick themselves up from the ashes of the world they burned... THEY emerged...

Monsters... far more civilized than 20th century monster flicks depicted, they were many in numbers as they emerged from the shadows and deep places all over the world... it wasn't long at all before they completely took over and established their own form of government for all to adhere to, both monster and human.

However... humans are now regarded as second class citizens and monsters are at the top of the chain...

When a new government experimental program surfaces... there is a very pale glimmer of hope for the females are the human race (if you are really, really good at seeing the silver lining to a bad situation)...

It is called 'The Bride Program'... human females may apply to this program to marry a monster and be elevated to a first class citizen. High ranking monsters able to pay and bribe the right people, always get first pick of the profiles submitted.

This program came about for the primary reason of monster scientists discovering that human females having a much higher and faster conception rate than monster females... where it can take decades to {depending on the species} centuries to reproduce. They cannot afford to wait that long for offspring if they are to maintain the generations needed to keep control.

It doesn't hurt at all either than many, many, many of the males from the various monster species tend to find human females deliciously attractive and enticing... there was hardly any opposition whatsoever from any males sitting upon the government's high council...

I want to alter this enough to offer opportunities to LGBTQPO (and any letters I've missed, there's a lot O.O)... I'm just not sure at the moment how to do that and have it make sense, I'm very much open to helpful suggestions to assist me in that.

I was thinking perhaps maybe while the whole faster breeding thing is quite alluring, humans in general are very attractive to monster, like REALLY attractive... so humans of either gender and/or orientation can apply, same as monsters of either gender and/or orientation can be looking for a human spouse.

Let it be quite solidly clear, individuals are NOT required to enroll in the program, it is just an option they can choose to do. There will be more going on in this world than just that, which I will get into once I have a good solid premise down.

Gypsy

I'd tentatively be interested, depending on the details.

As for how to make the 'bride' program fit in with non-hetero pairings,  possibly tie it to the potential of artificial insemination, and wouldn't there be female monsters as well who might like a male bride? Maybe tie applications to suitable genetics for the monster species, with better perks offered to those who are eager, or at least willing, to earn them?

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

LamentingQuill

Quote from: GypsyRose on January 27, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I'd tentatively be interested, depending on the details.

As for how to make the 'bride' program fit in with non-hetero pairings,  possibly tie it to the potential of artificial insemination, and wouldn't there be female monsters as well who might like a male bride? Maybe tie applications to suitable genetics for the monster species, with better perks offered to those who are eager, or at least willing, to earn them?

Yeah, essentially what I was thinking.  The program application would be an online thing, so yeah it would be very easy to the 'I'm this, this and this, etc and etc...' in the program applications. Once they are processed, I'm thinking monster, most of nobility (nobility would likely take priority, maybe) would be able to look through them and arrange to meet the individual before making a final decision.

LamentingQuill

I'm beginning tentative work on a recruit thread and I'm compiling a list of species belonging to the elite and another list to the 'elite to a another level' nobility.

Any suggestions?

Right now for Nobility I have Merfolk (Seafaring myth, not the little mermaid stuff), Naga, Spider-folk and Lamia.

I'm thinking of putting orcs and maybe trolls in too as elite class, but what else? I thought about maybe Dragons in nobility, but does that stray too from monsters?

Snake

How about a half-monster that's more human (Or was a love child from a fling?)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Snake on February 18, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
How about a half-monster that's more human (Or was a love child from a fling?)

Hm... yes, that would be okay, but while they likely wouldn't receive the same level of respect as a full blood monster, they would still be considered upper class.

Metraxa

I'd be interested in participating in this, though I'll have to see what I can hammer out in terms of a character to be

Mac84

I think it was a good idea to include Human Males to monster females as I think that would generate more interest over all.

As far as Monsters go, I say Dragons can be included. Perhaps they have an Anthro form they use majority of the time so they can interact with other monsters, and humans.

LamentingQuill

Snake

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Snake on February 23, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
I was going to do were-leopard myself

That would be acceptable. Anything that fits in the monster catergory is a go. The only thing that could possible change is little tweaks and what not that could turn necessary, but those tweaks would be thoroughly discussed with whomever should it ever become necessary like with over powered characters and that kind of thing.

Captain Whitebread

'Demonic' lawyer.

Just for the Hell of it, he's an advocate for human equality.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on February 23, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
'Demonic' lawyer.

Just for the Hell of it, he's an advocate for human equality.

Less cartoony pic would be required, but I would allow that.

Maybe something like this?

or a 'fallen angel' type demon?

Captain Whitebread

I will find an appropriate pic.

He handles a lot of the Bride contacts, and he bargains hard for his client.  He bargains harder when appropriately motivated by his client.   (He never has sex with clients but he's more than willing to bang somebody's new wife.)

Bowen

Hmmm...ok I was thinking maybe a Greek dragon (a drakon). A son of Typhoeus and Ekhidna that didn't get killed by Jason or Hercules. He's a shapeshifter and is currently a shipping tycoon.

LamentingQuill

It would seem this one is gaining in popularity, so I'll probably be settling on this group idea and I'll be getting an official recruit page up within the next couple days.

JaredSyn

Mac84

Perhaps another idea for Monsters is

Centaur/ess

and other types of Taurs.

As well as Minotaurs.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Captain Whitebread

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

The official recruit is likely to be in your hands by this evening, folks. After that, this thread will be locked.

I'll place the link here for you before I lock this thread.