Couple of Ideas [EX]

Started by GloomCookie, September 08, 2010, 11:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Encounters

On July 8, 1947, the United States was alleged to have captured an alien spacecraft at Roswell, New Mexico.  The incident in question led to many speculations, from a government cover-up, to first contact with alien beings, to weather balloons, but no hard evidence has ever been found.

In January of 1974, a second crash was reported in Wales.  Again, no hard evidence was revealed to the public, and it was written off as another hoax.  Both governments deny any knowledge of alien spacecraft.

Then in June, 2011, several UFO sightings in both the United States and United Kingdom are reported.  The disappearance of several young men and women from both countries are written off as coincidence.  The governments both deny aliens exist.

Looking for someone to play the aliens aboard a UFO who want to experiment on humans.  The only limit is your imagination, but I'd like the aliens to regard humans as little more than animals.  If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss details!

Finders Keepers

As humans moved offworld and began working in space, many companies used the vast, uncharted areas to hide everything from toxic chemicals to forbidden research.  The advancements made them huge fortunes, but these ships and stations were entirely dependent on themselves.

There have been rumors that the biggest corporation, Nova Laboratories, lost a massive research ship almost 40 years ago, but no one has been able to find it.  That is, before a miner exploring for mineral rights stumbled across it.

Is the ship still inhabited and business as usual?  Or is the ship a derelict, suitable for salvage and all the riches inside just waiting to be auctioned off?  Depends on who runs the game, and how he wants to deal with the pesky explorer.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

GloomCookie

New Ideas

Friendly Service

Out in the desert, just off I-20, lies a small gas and service station.  Business is slow but regular, and it's not too far from the tiny town of Burgess.  The owner is a young woman who knows her way around cars like many people know the back of their hands, and she's made quite a reputation for fixing up famous people who stop by.

But none of that matters when a serial killer comes calling upon her services.  Pulling in with a bit of engine trouble, he can only admire the woman as she goes to work putting his car back together.  Soon enough she has him up and going again.  At this point, his urge to kill is growing, and he must decide if the girl will end up dead, or will he try and find someone else?

This is just as much drama as anything else.  Will he use the shop to kill her, or find another victim further on since she helped him?

Left 4 Dead

Everything seemed normal at first.  Everyone was just going about their day, when a warm breeze from the northeast blew in.  That's when the first people started to cough and cough until they were hemorrhaging blood.  When they recovered, their eyes had begun to go red, and they began to attack anyone around them.

That was almost a week ago.  90% of the population was affected by whatever strange virus blew in that day.  Most of those immune to it fled, but it's hard to know if anyone's still alive to rescue.  So when a young woman finds a shotgun and a flier telling about a government evac station, she knows she has to get there or she'll end up dead.

Looking for someone to play most of the mindless zombies, and possibly a few specials here and there for fun.  Can't wait to see what ideas we come up with.  Oh, and I might play multiple characters for this, though no one from the games, k?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022