Feed The Night (Closed)

Started by Top Cat, April 16, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

Obviously this would not be known to most guests IC, but—is the resident DJ a vamp? What about guest DJs? Are they supernatural? If not, are they clued-in?

Top Cat

Some of the DJs and bands are Awakened, and know about the vamps (and know the rules within Nocturne), but certainly not all of them. The resident DJ, like the vast majority of the staff, is a vamp.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Twisted iN Tux

Top Cat

Oh, one VERY important detail about the club's new advertising: At no point, in ANY of the ads, does it give even a hint at there being a BDSM section of the club - it fronts itself as just a vampire-themed dance club/nightclub.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

bubby

*FLAILS*

I had hoped to get Felicity sent off for approval before work today, not sure if that's gunna happen. Definitely tomorrow.

EDIT: Oooorrr... I could get it done! Sent off for approval, and I'm off to work meow.

Mortarus

I'm in the process of making my character sheet, but there's one thing I'm not sure : Are Weres immortal too? If not, do they at least live longer?

Top Cat

Quote from: Mortarus on April 22, 2015, 03:44:38 PM
I'm in the process of making my character sheet, but there's one thing I'm not sure : Are Weres immortal too? If not, do they at least live longer?
Weres have a somewhat extended lifespan, but don't seem to age noticeably slower than normal people - a 40-year-old Were might look like he's in his early-to-mid 30's. And for obvious reasons, many end up dying young through violence.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

Quote from: Interdiction of words on April 23, 2015, 10:29:01 AM
I was wondering if you would allow something less human but it can disguise itself as human?
That depends on what we're talking about here. What did you have in mind?
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

After an extended discussion via PM, Interdiction of words will not be joining this game.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

We've got six players and seven characters in the Index now. Waiting for more! =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

Looking to start this tonight. If you're interested, please get your characters in soon!

I'll put up the OOC thread once I get home.

Also, one detail for the start: I'm going to be starting with only three locations at first (Front of the Club, Entry Way*, and Front Dance Hall), and adding the other locations gradually as they're needed. Any characters who live and work in Nocturne will start in the Front Dance Hall, with Tobias giving a speech about the new advertising. All characters who don't live in Nocturne will start in the Front of the Club, but if the character has been to Nocturne before, you can skip straight into the club shortly after the start, if you wish.

* Going to come up with a better name for this. It's not going to be a major location for most of the game, but all "new" characters will pass through at least once.
O/O / Story Seeds

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: Top Cat on April 24, 2015, 02:36:02 PM
Looking to start this tonight. If you're interested, please get your characters in soon!

I'll put up the OOC thread once I get home.

Yay!

Gypsy

Quote from: Top Cat on April 24, 2015, 02:36:02 PM

* Going to come up with a better name for this. It's not going to be a major location for most of the game, but all "new" characters will pass through at least once.

Foyer?  Anteroom? Vestibule?

Sorry - I play too much 'word association' in the social threads.

Will be on the lookout for the start. :-)
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

bubby

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

A "CODE" version of the character sheet has been added to the OP, for ease of use.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

Today we added another Guest. We've still got lots of room for other players, both Vamps and normals! Come on in, you know you want to. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Twisted iN Tux

Come one, come all, the club is now open! Just be sure to be extra nice to the doorman, otherwise he'll snap ya like a twig.

Gypsy

Things are just getting started.

If anyone has an interest in playing a police officer investigating a possible stalking of one of Nocturne's guests, there's an a side plot open.  Who knows? He (or she) might find more than he was expecting.  The club employees are hot, eager to show guests a good time, and thirsty for a new adventure ... and the guests are looking for anything from a little distraction to a new addiction.

The doorman won't bite, at least not right away.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹