a few plots, (seeking F or M non C) or open to new ideas

Started by anne sophie, August 02, 2011, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne sophie

Hello every one,

OK here is some new update...

Let me know if interested. I you decide to answer me, fine with me, as I have no trouble with that...but..have something in mind...not a thing like

"OK, I'm interested....what would you like to do ..."
and never giving any concrete detail on what is your vision of the "interest you have"

all my plots are open to M and F alltough I prefer having a F, see my On's and Off)

OK here are the the plots, they are pretty basic and common but that is what i like....if you are creative...just MSG me...do not post on this thread as I would like to keep it clean.

The employee Working in a office, my boss (M or F) finds out some dark secrete about me and decides to blackmail me and get me to become his or her toys.    taken

The teacher or tutor Being in college, living on scholarship...I'm having trouble and my grade is threatening my scholarship...my teacher either decide to give me some special help...if i pay the price...or impose me a tutor who will take advantage of me...to help me pass my grade
  Taken[/s]

The flight attendant Being a flight attendant in a private company, One day I am called to take over an other girl for a series of flight due to a car accident she was in involved in. My passenger...who is a  rich and powerful had some thing going with the other flight attendant...decides...that he will have the same thing with me....and since he is a powerfull passenger....he would threat me, blackmail me to have what he wants.

The new inmate FXF only Being convicted of some crime, I end up in a cell with a cellmate...who will be my..."new boss". she would use me for her pleasure, and sell me around so I can "pay" my rent in the cell.

The new college roomate

If character is M, a mix up has been made on my application request for a dorm... I end up sharing with a Guy and having no more F room available I have to stay there...and I get caught masturbating or something...becoming sexually involved with him

If character is F, well being at my first year in college...being all Innocent and shy, I end up in a room with a roomie...who...wants more then a roomie

New plots as on September 23

The rich bitch Being the soul daughter of a very rich and very powerfull man, I was spoiled to a unimaginable level,  having anything I wanted, and not having to worry about money, or my future as I will get all of my father's fortune, I get what I want, when I want it.  spending mass of money in shopping for goods, going on trip whenever I feel like.  Threatening people if they don't give me what i require.

At some moment, someone would decide, after me being rude or bitchy with her or him, that I need a lesson...thus...deciding that...teaching me a lesson...by humiliating me. using me...it could start slowly and go in a increasing tempo.

New plots as on September 23

The daughter (incest FxF) Being sent away to college, I come back from college. My sister is also back from college...and she discover that she is attracted to me. and will do all in her power to have me...as she is on a more dominant style then me. it could go into force sex, dirty talking...other stuff....perhaps sharing me with her BF. I am open to ideas to develop this plots.

anne sophie

Updated on September 23

Also wanted to add that if you have some plots that are not in the one I stated...you can contact me to share your ideas

roleplayer31m

The new college roomate

If character is M, a mix up has been made on my application request for a dorm... I end up sharing with a Guy and having no more F room available I have to stay there...and I get caught masturbating or something...becoming sexually involved with him

I would love to play this one with you, and I have many ideas but I will be posting them soon.

JohnnyBoy

The college roommate scenario sounds like a very good one. I'd like to RP that scenario with you. =)

PM me if you're interested and I'll tell you what ideas I may have for this scenario or perhaps an alternate RP idea.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.