And now, a public health service

Started by Hades, March 22, 2013, 10:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

I prefer Velveeta  cheese solely because I hate cheese.  Seriously cheese is awful. Without hamburg or pizza  , it's useless.

I don't know how anyone can eat just cheese or cheese with mold on it.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Thorne

What, like bleu cheese? Bleu cheese is /awesome/. In small quantities - it is pretty strong.

I understand that a bechamel base is the 'best' way to make good mac and cheese - YMMV.
However, it's probably the way I'm using. Velveeta is banned from my house. Period. >.>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

mymistica

It's getting scary to eat or drink anything anymore. Everything you hear is contradicting.
Tea is healthy, drink it! Oh, but don't drink too much - it's unhealthy! Water is healthy, drink it! No, don't drink that water - it's filled with fluoride!
So many foods are filled with GMO's, artificial food dyes, and who knows what else. We can't even trust food for our pets. My mom bought Blue Buffalo All-Natural Puppy Protection Plan puppy chow and it killed all of the puppies. The vet even said so - dog food poisoning. So much for all-natural.

I hope I make enough in my future career that I keep up a healthy home garden and learn how to prepare my own meals. I don't trust anything commercial, honestly.

Oniya

Um - moderation.  It's possible to drink enough non-fluoridated water to kill yourself by disrupting your mineral balance (hyponatremia - low sodium - is the usual diagnosis).  What this woman was drinking bears as little resemblance to actual tea as taking a 3-lb can of coffee (even good coffee), adding a cup or two of boiling water and trying to serve the resulting sludge as a beverage.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Thesunmaid

Smirks"well trying to quite drinking something can be bad for you too...This has to do with my old roomate. We would measure her coffee intake by pots per day...not cups...and she would drink upwards of 6 pots a day...how she slept or did not vibrate off the bed is beyond me. But anyway she also chain smoked...she would smoke probably about 4 packs a day.

Now she decided I want to be healthier...I am going to take care of myself...eat better quit smoking...drink water instead of coffee and exercise because she was getting sick and tired of well being sick and tired. Admirable right? We were all proud of her for it.

Sadly because of the sudden lack of caffeine and nicotine in her body..her already sickly body went into shock and she actually had a mild heart attack. Albeit in a convient place...the middle of the emergency room where she had taken her sister and her son for his ear infection. But still...I never thought I would see the day when a doctor told someone to start drinking coffee and smoking again.

So be careful...trying to be healthy is apparently hazardous to your health lol

Oh and Oniya....my friend actually made a drink for gaming cons...it was called vile. Because it was...very very vile. It was instant coffee put through a coffee perk about 4 times and then you would drink the resulting syrup...you would not sleep for the entire weekend(or blink really..or maintain a heart rate lower than that of a hummingbirds.)...but the crash was hard core...He actually was in mid sentence and pitched forward passing out...he was fine after that but we never let him make vile again.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Oniya

Quote from: thesunmaid on April 15, 2013, 08:32:19 PM
Oh and Oniya....my friend actually made a drink for gaming cons...it was called vile. Because it was...very very vile. It was instant coffee put through a coffee perk about 4 times and then you would drink the resulting syrup...you would not sleep for the entire weekend(or blink really..or maintain a heart rate lower than that of a hummingbirds.)...but the crash was hard core...He actually was in mid sentence and pitched forward passing out...he was fine after that but we never let him make vile again.

We called that 'paint stripper'.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17