M and F seeking a F or a M/F team for IM/IRC Roleplay =)

Started by Maikayla, June 20, 2010, 05:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maikayla

Hiya all! This is my first "Wanted" post, so please be gentle with me. ;) A long-time RP partner of mine and I would like to find a F or M/F pair who would like to meet on IRC or IM for some roleplay. While it doesn't need to be sexual, we would both be delighted if it was, but the real goal is some storyline-play for a 3-4 person troupe.

We both play WoD and D&D, and are especially interested in adding some more chapters to the long history of the WoD characters we play together. This includes an actual "couple" who would do well in a swinger/polyamorous setting, or any of the characters we occasionally have run into each other--in bed, and out. ;) Please note that we're certainly open to non-cannon systems, free-form, etc!

We're up for any storylines, really, so long as everyone is enjoying. =) We can play Mon-Fri a couple of evenings, plus some weekend hours. We're both experienced players, and not to sound egotistical but I think we're good writers, too; roleplay with us is paragraph-play, not sentences.  :D

If you're interested, whether or not you have some ideas or requests, please shoot me an email. We'd love to work something out that everyone can enjoy! Please feel free to take a look at my O/O list, but it is very much under construction as I experiment and add/subtract from it. =)

Thanks for reading!