Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Beast World

Beast World is set over 10,000 years into the future on the North America continent.  The Twenty first century would see the world through the century be hit with massive melting of the polar ice caps.   Due to global warming.    Then the wars for land and the ability to produce food as millions starved.   Which led to the holocaust of the early twenty second century of nuclear holocaust.   Billions more died, as a result of this.  Still mankind science and technology is still far advanced.   The creation of super soldiers.   Human bred with animal genetics.    For the next two centuries the fighting devolved from the remaining remnants of the super powers to the corporations.    Till there was nothing left no one pushing the wars for control.   

The world is in utter ruin,  95% of the world is uninhabitable.    Humanity barely survives  along with the beast men races that were created in the twenty second century.     After about five thousand years.   The rudiment legacy of those descended from that time emerge as the world once again welcomes life.   

Like the original cavemen that first came together.  Man and the beast races emerged.  For the next five thousand years.   The world developed to a technology state of medieval level.   Nations have developed, City states, kingdoms and a empire some five thousands years from when the legacy of survivors once again reached the surface.

Of course the past wars, with powerful bombs unleashed.  Would open the earth and awaken the long asleep dragons in the world.   Science would also awaken magic again in the world.  So now as we move into the present time in the world, magic is once again prevalent in the world.

Races of Beast World

Human make up over 50% Beast world population.  The Tabaxi, Wolfolk and Tortle are all considered sentient races and equal.   The Ungulus are considered beasts, and nothing more then slaves.

Tabaxi make up 15% of the Beast World Population.  Human's treat them with suspicion but other ways on equal footing.  They look upon the Ungulus as savages.  The look upon humans as wayward primates.  Hate the Wolfolk to maniacal and Tortle neutral.

Wolfolk make up 15% of the Beast World population.  Humans fear and respect them.  All other races are inferior.   The humans, Tabaxi and Tortle are given a judgemental equal pairing.   While the Ungulus are considered animals thus slaves.   

Tortle make up 5% of the world population.   They are neutral to all the other races.   They do not own or keep slaves.   Nor do they interfere with the other races that due.  They are none central society.   Living in coastal clans.   They are known for hiring out as guards and are considered the best.   

Ungulus make 15% of the population.   Most other sentient races view them as nothing more the slaves.  The races that afford them more status ignore them.   The Ungulus are broken down to these breeds.  Elephants, Rhinoceros, Goats, Deer, Antelopes, Buffalo and Bison, Camels, Boars, Wild Horses, and Zebras. (Note there are no elves, dwarfs, halflings, orcs in beast world.  Replacing the language for each is a beast speak of breed that can speak with their species of animal.)

These are the playable races.

This is going to be a Dungeons & Dragons 5e campaign.

Build 25 Point Buy

Starting level  3rd
Max HP 1st level, half+1 each level after

Classes Allowable
    Artificer  No Gunsmiths
    Barbarian
    Bard
    Cleric
    Druid
    Fighter
    Monk
    Mystic
    Paladin
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Sorcerer
    Warlock
    Wizard

Five to seven slots are open for the campaign.

The party will be starting in the capital Memphia of the Kingdom of Nash.   Those that play a slave race, do not have to have a player owner,  slaves are also owned by the kingdom.

Character submission.
[float=right][img height=300]Insert Character Picture[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] [url=Link to character sheet]Character Name[/url]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]On's:[/b]
[b]Off's:[/b]

[b]Alignment/Personality:[/b]

[b]Brief Bio:[/b]

Characters must be 18 years of age.

The game will have a plot, hope to blend a 50/50 smut with plot for the campaign.  Where the campaign will take place in NC: Exotic-System Small Groups.

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Chanticleer

Posting interest. I've got the books around here but haven't played 5e much, so I may need occasional poking to remind me of things or having silly questions.

Most likely looking at a Zebra bard or rogue.
My current O/os (need work)

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you Drowdeviant, Tamhanse and Chanticleer all for your interest. 

I have updated the character submission form.   

Nations of Beast World

1. Kingdom of Arkana
Capital: Arkania
Government: Monarchy with a king
Alignment:  N-NE
Slavery:  Yes
Primary Race:  Human

2. Kingdom of Iowean
Capital: Galena
Government:  Monarchy with a king
Alignment: NG-N
Slavery:  No, but Serf class who cannot own land.
Primary Race: Human

3. City-state of Buttue
Capital: Buttue
Goverment: Ruling council of three,  Mayor, Sheriff,  treasurer
Alignment:  LN-LG
Slavery:  No (Thou those of other nations that own slaves are tolerated)
Primary Race Human

4. Canauk Empire
Capital: Monoto
Goverment:  Emperor with Parliament
Alignment:  Lawfull
Slavery: Yes

5. Wolfenstein
Capital: Vahalla
Goverment: Alpha of Alphas,  Packs
Alignment:  LE
Slavery:  Yes
Primary Race:  Wolfolk

6. Michlok-Free State
Capital:  Troit
Goverment:  Prime Minster, parliment
Alignment: NE-N
Slavery: No  -  Those of Michlok do not recognize master-slave relationships.   Very prejudice to the Ungulus breeds.
Primary Race:  Human-Wolfolk

7. Kingdom of Ohi
Capital: Youngsland
Goverment: Monarchy Feudal system with a King
Alignment: Lawful
Slavery:  Yes to Serfs who cannot own land.

8. North Confederacy
Capital: Mascosanth
Goverment:  Grand Marshall,  Clans with lairds.
Alignment:  N
Slavery: Yes
Primary Race:  Human-Wolfolk

9. Kingdom of Nash
Capital: Memphia
Goverment:  Monarchy feudal system with a Queen
Alignment:  LN-LG
Slavery:  Yes to Serf who cannot own land
Primary Race:  Human

Lands of Human and Tabaxi tribes
Capital:  None
Goverment:  Tribal. Chiefs
Alignment:  Chaos
Slavery:  Human tribes Yes,  Tabaxi tribes No
Primary Race:  Human-Tabaxi

Tortle lands
Capital: None
Government:  None, village elders
Alignment:  Neutral
Slavery:  No
Primary Race: Tortle

Languages

Speak (trade language)
Common Nation - National dialect Human nations
Tabaxi
Tortle
WolfSpeak
Draconic
Sylven
Celestrial
Infernal
Demonic
Thieves Cant
Druidic
Ungulus (Is breed speak not a written language-each breed has their own and can speak with it's species breed animal)
Old World (Dead language from the world before known by scholars, mages, sorcerers and bards.)

Chanticleer

Just a placeholder while I work on generating a character:

Name: Zkulu
Race: Ungulus (Zebra)
Class: Bard (College of Glamour)
Gender Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Ons: Anal (receiving), Oral (giving or receiving), grooming/petting (giving or receiving), submission, bondage, foreplay, sex toys, being blindfolded
Offs: Pain, bodily wastes

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Good (not Lawful Stupid): Zkulu has been something of a pampered pet much of his life, and while he’s seen some of the down-sides of slavery, from a very early age he has enjoyed serving others and knowing he’s pleased them. Even when he has choices, he tends to think in terms of what will make those around him happy. He believes that the laws are not always perfect, but that law is important for society, it protects the weak from the strong (slaves in Memphia have their own set of protections, by law!), and it provides guidance for the resolution of conflict or uncertainty. He doesn't always obey the law 100%, but he doesn't flout the law. While he sometimes sneaks out to play (obviously inappropriate for a slave of the King), he doesn't do anything dangerous or criminal. He doesn't try to justify these slips of his in terms of the law. As far as he is concerned, the law is ultimately what's best...But he isn't a perfect person. After all, if he were a better person, he wouldn't have been born into slavery.

Brief Bio: A rather prettily effeminate zebra, and a slave born of slaves, Zkulu has lived his entire life within the walls of Memphia. From an early age his small and somewhat delicate form made it obvious that he wasn’t going to be a good laborer, and when he demonstrated some aptitude for dance and music, his path was chosen for him. Fortunately, it is a path he rather enjoys.

From an early age, he at first was a musician in the palace and at various government-sponsored gatherings, then later a dancer. As is not uncommon for public slaves owned by the kingdom, he has also learned to serve as a bedwarmer upon request.

When he began spending more time in the bedchambers of the wealthy, he was tested in loyalty and then schooled in combat, and while he has some skill with blades he’s not eager to find out if he truly would lay his life down for some noble he barely knows outside of the bedroom.

While he has heard many other slaves complain about their lives and extoll the benefits of being free, he has generally enjoyed his slavery, having mostly been treated as a pampered pet. Lately, however, he has taken the skills developed by his musical and dance training and used them to sneak out and about at night, exploring the boundaries of the city and revelling in being able to make his own choices of company.

Laughing Hyena

*plants a flag of interest.* Its been a while Elven. Looking forward to this d&d game.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 26, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
*plants a flag of interest.* Its been a while Elven. Looking forward to this d&d game.

Welcome Laughing Hyena. 

Chanticleer -  Very nice Zkula captures the very spirit of the game in regards to slavery and how a individual relates in such a society.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
Welcome Laughing Hyena. 

Chanticleer -  Very nice Zkula captures the very spirit of the game in regards to slavery and how a individual relates in such a society.   

The impression I was working with because of your emphasis on the diverse views of slaves and the 'government ownership of slaves' was a little more like Roman or Ottoman slavery, where there were laws which protected slaves' rights up to a point, slaves could own personal property and receive advance education, and there were chunks of the bureaucracy and municipal works which were largely maintained by governmentally-owned slaves (because who really wants to be an accountant?). As opposed to Triangle Trade slaves in colonial North America who could be worked/beaten to death, couldn't own property, were illegal to educate, and had less legal protection under the law than a horse.

Elven Sex Goddess

Absolutely is the take.   Just as with the Roman or Ottoman and even the Helot's of Spartan society.   The slave class had indeed social classification within such as skilled to menial.   

Of course this is just part of the backdrop of the campaign.   The overall campaign is about a epic in a quest,  with adventuring and discovery. 

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
Absolutely is the take.   Just as with the Roman or Ottoman and even the Helot's of Spartan society.   The slave class had indeed social classification within such as skilled to menial.   

Of course this is just part of the backdrop of the campaign.   The overall campaign is about a epic in a quest,  with adventuring and discovery.

Question: What is the general public reception of professional sex workers? I’m asking because my guy or gal might be a pro dom or domme as their secondary job in caring for the guests of their master/mistress. Surely there’s a market for it somewhere that has legal slavery. xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Chanticleer

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM
Question: What is the general public reception of professional sex workers? I’m asking because my guy or gal might be a pro dom or domme as their secondary job in caring for the guests of their master/mistress. Surely there’s a market for it somewhere that has legal slavery. xD

In many pre-puritan societies, sex workers were simply professionals. Priest. Doctor. Dominatrix.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 26, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
In many pre-puritan societies, sex workers were simply professionals. Priest. Doctor. Dominatrix.
Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

One way to put it is think of in terms of history and the real world.   With such decadent courts as Rome's Nero,  King Charles VI of France, Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor, Archduke of Austria and King of Hungary and Bohemia, Ottoman Empire Sultan Mustafa,  Queen Christina of Sweden and Borgia Popes as examples.

So basically think that in some various degrees,  the courts of aristocracy develop sexual depravities and indeed in association with such proprietors of sexual trade.   i.e.  as Littlefinger in Game of Thrones.   

So yes there is merit and reason behind those of sex trade profession as part of background.   

Drowdeviant

Well as long as you folks are fine with her being a sexual dom I think we'll do fine. I peg her as kind of her master/mistress's valet or right hand slave who keeps their library and caters to nobles with submissive tastes when they come to visit her owner...and occasional personal assassin. xD

Kind of thinking mystic for her since Soul knife would let her appear to be unarmed until she can get in close. xD

...So basically a wolf in sheep's clothing...or rather goat in this case. xD

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
One way to put it is think of in terms of history and the real world.   With such decadent courts as Rome's Nero,  King Charles VI of France, Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor, Archduke of Austria and King of Hungary and Bohemia, Ottoman Empire Sultan Mustafa,  Queen Christina of Sweden and Borgia Popes as examples.

So basically think that in some various degrees,  the courts of aristocracy develop sexual depravities and indeed in association with such proprietors of sexual trade.   i.e.  as Littlefinger in Game of Thrones.   

So yes there is merit and reason behind those of sex trade profession as part of background.   

Another possible influence that might be considered would be the Geisha. In many cases they were 'owned' via indenture to their trainers, were severely constrained by society, and while some of them rose to great fame and finally some degree of influence and power, it was always someone else's influence which they borrowed to one degree or another.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
Well as long as you folks are fine with her being a sexual dom I think we'll do fine. I peg her as kind of her master/mistress's valet or right hand slave who keeps their library and caters to nobles with submissive tastes when they come to visit her owner...and occasional personal assassin. xD

Kind of thinking mystic for her since Soul knife would let her appear to be unarmed until she can get in close. xD

...So basically a wolf in sheep's clothing...or rather goat in this case. xD

I'm fine,  if your happy then its all good. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Good points on the Geisha and I might add.  Like the Han Empire or subsequent period of three kingdoms in Chinese history.   

Overall in the end a promiscuous society is logical over a puritan one.   Just as early man venerated fertility deities,  propagation of the species, when death came swiftly.   Since the game is set in earth's future after the human race and the beast races created were driven to near extinction.   As each successive generation regressed into technology until a tipping point as the earth became habitable again wide spread and the races once again moved out of the caves to claim the earth.   As we join Beast World as it has reached a medieval level of technology with magic.   

Drowdeviant

Come look upon your demise! xD

She's gonna be a fun one to play. :3

Elven Sex Goddess

Nice, first a zebra and now a goat.   Beast World is beginning to take shape.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
Nice, first a zebra and now a goat.   Beast World is beginning to take shape.   

A smexy goat dominatrix. xD

Wait can slaves ever earn their freedom?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
A smexy goat dominatrix. xD

Wait can slaves ever earn their freedom?

Well yes,  a slave in some of the nations can indeed earn freedom.   Especially ones that have slaves but also serf status.    Which is a freed slave working under the nobility of that nation.   They of course because being Ungulus cannot own land which is well where real wealth is at this time.    But yea a goat Dominatrix can earn her freedom open her own bordello but she be renting from whatever nobility owned the place.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
Well yes,  a slave in some of the nations can indeed earn freedom.   Especially ones that have slaves but also serf status.    Which is a freed slave working under the nobility of that nation.   They of course because being Ungulus cannot own land which is well where real wealth is at this time.    But yea a goat Dominatrix can earn her freedom open her own bordello but she be renting from whatever nobility owned the place.   

Could she own land jointly with a husband if they are of a race that can legally own land? xD

Laughing Hyena

Im more of a dom character and enjoy being a dom myself. But I do approve of goat mom used for a reference in the RP..

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 10:30:41 PM
Could she own land jointly with a husband if they are of a race that can legally own land? xD

Under law no in most nations.   However,  just as in Rome there is special cases by decree of say the king.    So do something special for the king or someone that has the ability to sway the king to grant such special disposition.   Then yes she could own land,  and then even without a husband.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 27, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Under law no in most nations.   However,  just as in Rome there is special cases by decree of say the king.    So do something special for the king or someone that has the ability to sway the king to grant such special disposition.   Then yes she could own land,  and then even without a husband.

Well then I guess she'll have to do something for the king then at some point. ;)

Laughing Hyena

I have a few concepts stewing in my head. I was thinking of a Human Slave Hunter (a ranger that captures runaway slaves.) or just a simple bounty hunter. But a post apocalyptic barbarian is always a popular option for my tastes. I was also thinking of playing an executioner, someone whom kills criminals, rebellious slaves and upstart novels alike. All are equal in the eyes of the headsman. Basically someone whom is willing to get his hands dirty but has legitimate reasons to give into wanderlust.

Any feedback is welcomed for a interesting but harmonious party of adventurers.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
I have a few concepts stewing in my head. I was thinking of a Human Slave Hunter (a ranger that captures runaway slaves.) or just a simple bounty hunter. But a post apocalyptic barbarian is always a popular option for my tastes. I was also thinking of playing an executioner, someone whom kills criminals, rebellious slaves and upstart novels alike. All are equal in the eyes of the headsman. Basically someone whom is willing to get his hands dirty but has legitimate reasons to give into wanderlust.

Any feedback is welcomed for a interesting but harmonious party of adventurers.

Would he be opposed to being flirted with and or seduced by my alluring goat dominatrix? To her he seems like very good husband material. xD

Laughing Hyena

@Drowdeviant - Considering the character is also a dominating personality, I have to ask if you would be alright with that as well? Got no problems with being flirted on, wooed and having a little more from a busty goat gal.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
@Drowdeviant - Considering the character is also a dominating personality, I have to ask if you would be alright with that as well? Got no problems with being flirted on, wooed and having a little more from a busty goat gal.

Well she might not look to marry him if he's too dominant. She kind of likes to be the one in charge. xD

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 27, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
Well she might not look to marry him if he's too dominant. She kind of likes to be the one in charge. xD

He also likes to be in charge, so it's all depending on if they can compromise for each other. Or how mutual beneficial they are for the other.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
He also likes to be in charge, so it's all depending on if they can compromise for each other. Or how mutual beneficial they are for the other.

True. Though if things don't work out they'd likely still remain close even when our dear goat mistress takes a more moldable husband from some kingdom's nobility. xD

Laughing Hyena

I assume, you mean if they don't out. Well yes they are in an adventurers party.

Honestly this reminds me a touch of Han and Leia. Both are sure, stubborn and assertive, these two should never get along. However, they are both used to not being challenged. So when one does avert their gaze it means much more. Least thats what Im taking away from this plan.

Elven Sex Goddess

Prominent NPC Royals and prominent palace staff of Memphia

Name: King Ryhne Perrinand
Race:  Human
Alignment:  LN
Role:  King
Class:  Fighter 10th, 4th Cleric 
Name: Queen Rhiannon Perrinand
Alignment: Neutral Good
Role:  Queen
Class:  Aristocrat 5th,  Wizard 2nd
Name: Rachel Perrinand
Race: Human
Alignment: LG
Role:  Princess
Class:  Aristocrat 3rd, Wizard 1st
Name: Reardon Glaaney
Alignment: Le
Role:  King's Champion, (King's Nephew)
Class:  Knight 8th
Name: Reginald Thayer
Race:  Ungulus (Bison)
Role:  Advisor,  Scholar (Slave with Special Merit)
Class:  Scholar 10th
Name: Kee
Race:  Ungulus (Deer)
Alignment: Neutral
Role:  Slave/Queen's handmaiden
Class:  Expert 3rd,  Rogue 1
Name: Bruno Soppo
Alignment: CG
Role:   Palace Cook
Class:  Expert 10th

Other Notable NPC of Memphia

Name:Electra Stanford
Alignment: NE
Role:  Queen of Thieves
Class:  Rogue 8th, Fighter 2nd
Name: Lou the Mouse
Alignment: CN
Role:  Electra Right hand
Class:  Rogue 6th
Name: Alice Shiver
Alignment:  NG
Role:  Baker
Class:  Expert 5th
Name:Leviticus Raymond
Role:  Merchant/Innkeeper (Slave owner)
Class:  Expert 6th,  Sorceror 1st
Name: Norman Ironside
Alignment: LN
Role:  Blacksmith
Class:  Fighter 3rd  Expert 5th
Name:Quinn Jonas
Alignment: CN
Role: Stable Master
Class: Ranger 3rd  Expert 3rd

Laughing Hyena

Elven Sex Goddess

Laughing Hyena

Name: Garret Nasteal
Class: Fighter
Gender Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
On's: Domination, Exhibitionism, Breastplay, Large Breasts, Anthros
Off's: Sadism, Guro/Necrophilia, Toilet Play

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Neutral. It is not within an executioner's task to judge or let his heart dissuade them. Merely to carry out the sentence the Arbiters of Memphia have handed out. The laws of the land always come first before his own personal morals. He follows the law to it's letter and spirit and doesn't let his own personal views get in the way of his job. Garret is not the type to question his task once it is presented to him. Neither does he let a persons position color his view of them. For in the eyes of a executioner; a noble or slave, criminal or citizen is equal upon the headman's block and the same rule is applied in all aspects of life. For a man that is throughly immersed in death, Garret isn't malicious nor takes pleasure in his work.

Brief Bio: The boy was larger than most humans, and stronger than most. Yet he was not very bright, and barely was able to learn basic fundamentals, however he still survives. As a farmer in Memphia, he was able to plough the fields, sow them with seeds and chop plenty of wood. He was gifted in physical labors and knew how to wordlessly do his job and usually people would leave him be. At the age of sixteen, as most able bodied men must do, he was made to enlist in the militia to defend the city. In this aspect of life, he learned how to swing more than just a woodcutters axe and learned how to fight, how to march, how to hold ground. He served for four years and then finally was relieved of active service, remarkably surviving the harsh life of a solider none the worse for wear. However, coming back to his routine life was not an option he wanted to partake in. The money was not good and the mundane life of a farmer no longer held weight for him. Thus he turned from soldier to headsman. It was a grim task and not suited for the faint of heart but for a former soldier like him, it was a job he could do. Three years had passed since this decision and as he had saved up his earnings and sought to try his fortunes to better his life. Once again, he turns back to what he is good at... swinging his axe.

Elven Sex Goddess

Garrett looks good,  approved.   

Once we get another one or two more to do their characters.   I will start the OOC thread and then the IC thread where we can start with play in Memphia until  the party rounds out to go adventuring.   

Prominent NPC for joining the adventuring

Name: Neyly
Race: Ungulus-Wild Horse
Class: Fighter-Gladiator
Gender Female
Sexuality: Hetrosexual to Bi.
On's: Anything not a off.
Off's: Underage, Scat,  feces,  watersports,  maiming. 

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Neutral,  Neyly is ingrained with her place in society as property belonging to another.  She sees nothing wrong with this.   Such is the law of the land and helps provide a stable society.   Being very charismatic and a Gladiator.  She is flamboyant in her actions.
She also is quite promiscuous.   

Brief Bio: Neyly is born and bred in captivity as a slave.  Trained in the art of Gladiatorial combat.  She is often used for such for the kingdom festival holidays when games are held.   She is owned by the kingdom. So technically her owner is the king himself.   

A romantic at heart,  Neyly is also a lover and is very promiscuous.   She is well known for her exploits around the palace with the guards and courtiers of court.   Because some, do not need it known of a liaison with even a slave.   Neyly is gained proficiency in opening locks and has even acquired herself some thieves tools.   

Chanticleer

Stripes AND spots, we've got all the important bases of the party covered. :)

I will try to work a bit more on Zkulu tonight, it has been a very busy week (actually a crazy busy month but THAT ended on Friday, thankfully).

Giantmutantcrab

Hello!

Wow... This looks very interesting. Getting a nice Gamma world vibe with all the different species.

And bravo for all the details!

I am quite a noob when it comes to 5th edition anything (just ask poor Chanticleer) but if you would allow an ignorant wretch I would perhaps go for something nice and simple. Like a barbarian or something. Perhaps a gladiator fighting for his freedom.

If that is ok?

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
Hello!

Wow... This looks very interesting. Getting a nice Gamma world vibe with all the different species.

And bravo for all the details!

I am quite a noob when it comes to 5th edition anything (just ask poor Chanticleer) but if you would allow an ignorant wretch I would perhaps go for something nice and simple. Like a barbarian or something. Perhaps a gladiator fighting for his freedom.

If that is ok?

Hey GMC!

Yeah, well...I know PF pretty well but D&D5E is very weird to me. It feels like they're still hanging onto some of the 'Warcraft with the serial numbers filed off' shtick with characters only being able to do archetypes at 3rd level...So everyone's a normal whatever until level 3 when suddenly they can choose their 'real' class or something.

Anyway, I'm not good at it. I'll help if you toss out a question I DO know the answer to, but that's going to be a short list. :)

Getting my character sheet done is being a struggle. :)

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 29, 2018, 07:20:09 PM
Hey GMC!

Yeah, well...I know PF pretty well but D&D5E is very weird to me. It feels like they're still hanging onto some of the 'Warcraft with the serial numbers filed off' shtick with characters only being able to do archetypes at 3rd level...So everyone's a normal whatever until level 3 when suddenly they can choose their 'real' class or something.

Anyway, I'm not good at it. I'll help if you toss out a question I DO know the answer to, but that's going to be a short list. :)

Getting my character sheet done is being a struggle. :)

Anyone got any links for starting a character and create-a-race?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
Anyone got any links for starting a character and create-a-race?

We have defined races crab. no creating your own. xD

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 07:40:43 PM
We have defined races crab. no creating your own. xD

Oh! I apologize. I thought that the 25 points were for race creation. My bad, sorry.

Umm... ...I noticed that there was a picture of a minotaur-like individual in the pictures at the top... Are there any "bull" races?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
Oh! I apologize. I thought that the 25 points were for race creation. My bad, sorry.

Umm... ...I noticed that there was a picture of a minotaur-like individual in the pictures at the top... Are there any "bull" races?

That's a variant of the ungulus race, aka you play a slave. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
That's a variant of the ungulus race, aka you play a slave. :3

Gotcha.

So which variant should I take?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
Gotcha.

Depends, the descriptors in the race info post has links to the various races crunch info. Go to the ungalus one can find what species/variant works for you. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 08:07:21 PM
Depends, the descriptors in the race info post has links to the various races crunch info. Go to the ungalus one can find what species/variant works for you. :3

Maybe the rhino, but modified? Or bison?

I dunno. I am quite ignorant of such things.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
Gotcha.

The varient is up to you if you want to play a Ungulus.   The various breeds of Ungulus are Elephant, Rhino,  Anthelope/Deer, Camel,  Buffalo/Bison,  Wildhorse/Zebra and Boar/Warthog.   As mention Ungulus are a slave race. 

Of course you could choose to be a one of three other anthro races.  Tabaxi (felines),  Wolfolk (wolfs) and or Tortles (Turtles)  and finally chose to be a human.   

And welcome to the game.   

As for the 25 pts

Table: Ability Score Costs
Score    Points
8             0
9             1
10             2
11             3
12             4
13             5
14             7
15             9 

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
The varient is up to you if you want to play a Ungulus.   The various breeds of Ungulus are Elephant, Rhino,  Anthelope/Deer, Camel,  Buffalo/Bison,  Wildhorse/Zebra and Boar/Warthog.   As mention Ungulus are a slave race. 

Of course you could choose to be a one of three other anthro races.  Tabaxi (felines),  Wolfolk (wolfs) and or Tortles (Turtles)  and finally chose to be a human.   

And welcome to the game.   

As for the 25 pts

Table: Ability Score Costs
Score    Points
8             0
9             1
10             2
11             3
12             4
13             5
14             7
15             9

Hello!

Like I mentioned I was interested by the minotaur-looking chap in the pictures in the intro. Would there be some kind of equivalent?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
Hello!

Like I mentioned I was interested by the minotaur-looking chap in the pictures in the intro. Would there be some kind of equivalent?

Yes a Ungulus Buffalo/Bison breed would be such.   

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
Yes a Ungulus Buffalo/Bison breed would be such.   

I will try to find a handbook somewhere to start.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
I will try to find a handbook somewhere to start.

Oh I also forgot to list the goat as a breed.   Goat mother is going to be mad at me.   ;D

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Raesokeran_Ungulus_(5e_Race)

I suggest reading through the thread here especially my initial layout of the world and what is detailed. 

Here is a link to help put together a character. 

http://www.5esrd.com/home/

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
Oh I also forgot to list the goat as a breed.   Goat mother is going to be mad at me.   ;D

Roselin: *rests chin on shoulder and tips her chin up with a riding crop* "Now why would I do that darling? Surely it was an honest mistake...right?"

Rose is gonna be so fun to play. xD

Elven Sex Goddess

To help people look things up the setting I have created a world builder thread for such.  So people do not have to hunt through this thread. 

Beast World a smutty anthro campaign Guide

Conundrum

I am interested and leaning towards a few options currently for character ideas, a human who believes strongly in the rightful dominance of humans over other species was an initial ideas but feel it may clash too much with the party depending on the campaign, a rhino who has made it clear his opposition to his slavery and seeks to break the chains that bind him and his people, a wolffolk that believes he can carve out his own kingdom in the west from nomad lands, and my last idea kind of randomly came to me and will need some more information, like if water is still traversable because a Tabaxi Caribbean pirate sounds fun.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Conundrum on September 29, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
I am interested and leaning towards a few options currently for character ideas, a human who believes strongly in the rightful dominance of humans over other species was an initial ideas but feel it may clash too much with the party depending on the campaign, a rhino who has made it clear his opposition to his slavery and seeks to break the chains that bind him and his people, a wolffolk that believes he can carve out his own kingdom in the west from nomad lands, and my last idea kind of randomly came to me and will need some more information, like if water is still traversable because a Tabaxi Caribbean pirate sounds fun.

Welcome  and yes there is still travel on the water.  An as such yes pirates  that prey on merchant ships.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: Conundrum on September 29, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but my character wouldn't blink twice at a human speciesist. He hasn't drunk the kool-aid as such, but he sort of is in a 'this is the way the world works' headspace. Not resentfully, it's just 'how things are.' He doesn't always like it's effects, but he doesn't like what happens when someone falls from a high place, either. That doesn't mean you can fight gravity or should waste energy bitching about it.

He'd actually probably get along with such a person better than he would with your rhino character. He'd find that one somewhat terrifying because such people always end up getting everyone around them hurt.

Laughing Hyena

So thus far we have two fighters (one soldier, one gladiator), a soulknife, and a bard. Not too bad of a spread.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
So thus far we have two fighters (one soldier, one gladiator), a soulknife, and a bard. Not too bad of a spread.

hmm I might be going cleric/sorcerer multiclass honestly. Kind of was doing soulknife for the capstone of immortality...also we're kind of needing more healing and magical dps. Still would be making her a dominatrix, just somewhat less subtle. xD

Then again mystic gets good later on.

arggh! xD

Elven Sex Goddess

In the world builder thread I have made adjustments to the Ungulus for traits that do not apply to this campaign.   Such as the issue with races that are not in the campaign.   

Chanticleer

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 30, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
hmm I might be going cleric/sorcerer multiclass honestly. Kind of was doing soulknife for the capstone of immortality...also we're kind of needing more healing and magical dps. Still would be making her a dominatrix, just somewhat less subtle. xD

Then again mystic gets good later on.

arggh! xD

So obviously an enchanter and cleric of maybe lust or domination. Speaking of gods, what kind of pantheon do we have in your world Elven?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
So obviously an enchanter and cleric of maybe lust or domination. Speaking of gods, what kind of pantheon do we have in your world Elven?

Well she also might be a deer now because they get better shit for their racial mechanics (aka she can have a good starting value in dex, wis and cha...also 35 movment speed). Also cause I found a better look that reflects her domme side a little more :3

I think she might go zeal or arcana for her domain and draconic for her bloodline. Give her that extra little omph of durability and skill monkey quality ;)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 30, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Well she also might be a deer now because they get better shit for their racial mechanics (aka she can have a good starting value in dex, wis and cha...also 35 movment speed). Also cause I found a better look that reflects her domme side a little more :3

I think she might go zeal or arcana for her domain and draconic for her bloodline. Give her that extra little omph of durability and skill monkey quality ;)

No image came through.

Drowdeviant

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

I have updated the Beast World Guide and added the deities of Beast World.   

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294042.0

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 30, 2018, 06:50:21 PM
I have updated the Beast World Guide and added the deities of Beast World.   

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294042.0

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
No image came through.

I was able to load it by copy-pasting it into a different browser but Safari doesn't love it for some reason. Also, it seems much more monstergirl than the examples given by the GM, but that may or may not matter to folks.

Giantmutantcrab

Hi guys.

I'm still interested.

I'm trying to decipher this new rpg system.

Please be patient with me.

Thank you.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 07:03:35 PM
Hi guys.

I'm still interested.

I'm trying to decipher this new rpg system.

Please be patient with me.

Thank you.

Hey GMC, let me know where you're stuck, maybe we can figure it out together or something.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 30, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
Hey GMC, let me know where you're stuck, maybe we can figure it out together or something.

It is with great shame that I admit that I am stuck... Trying to find a pdf of 5th edition to begin my character.

*bows head in shame*

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
It is with great shame that I admit that I am stuck... Trying to find a pdf of 5th edition to begin my character.

*bows head in shame*

I've been using the website which was linked earlier, mostly, plus studying other sites where people posted their character designs or discussed building characters.

This is the more specific starting point.

Winds Of Lust

If this is not yet full up, this sounds like my kind of fun :D

Who and what to play...Ya'll don't have a submissive human female, or a dedicated female submisive either. Perhaps I could be both ( or maybe a switch, we shall see how she pans out in my head) either way I'd be more than happy to fill that role.

I'm already playing two paladins in two different games...so I really probably shouldn't make a third active paladin...But I'll admit I feel my self-control failing...The idea of a strong holy submissive does scratch an itch...

EDIT

Or perhaps a Tabaxi, just realized there are no reps of some of the other core races haha

Elven Sex Goddess

Still open Winds of Lust,  and welcome.   Play what you want and will have the  most enjoyment with playing. 

As for a human submissive female.    I would suggest getting with  Drowdeviant about perhaps creating a background.  Since his character is a Ungulus slave and she is a dom.  While you wish to play a human gal who is submissive.   So a mistress that is sub to her slave.   

Anyways it is just a suggestion. 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on September 30, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
If this is not yet full up, this sounds like my kind of fun :D

Who and what to play...Ya'll don't have a submissive human female, or a dedicated female submisive either. Perhaps I could be both ( or maybe a switch, we shall see how she pans out in my head) either way I'd be more than happy to fill that role.

I'm already playing two paladins in two different games...so I really probably shouldn't make a third active paladin...But I'll admit I feel my self-control failing...The idea of a strong holy submissive does scratch an itch...

EDIT

Or perhaps a Tabaxi, just realized there are no reps of some of the other core races haha

I do love the idea of a submissive holy woman to round us out as well. Also makes a lovely dynamic for the entire team. One slave comfortable with their lot in life. Another with ambitions and a dominating side to them, a headsman with the ideas of improving his lot in life, a gladiator slave whom is a hopeless romantic. Love it! ^_^

Chanticleer

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I do love the idea of a submissive holy woman to round us out as well. Also makes a lovely dynamic for the entire team. One slave comfortable with their lot in life. Another with ambitions and a dominating side to them, a headsman with the ideas of improving his lot in life, a gladiator slave whom is a hopeless romantic. Love it! ^_^

I agree wholeheartedly. The interaction in the party looks like it'll be fantastic.

Elven Sex Goddess

OOC is up  continue to post character submissions here.   Once everyone is in I will create a character roster thread.

Smutty plotting of Beast World-OOC

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 30, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
Still open Winds of Lust,  and welcome.   Play what you want and will have the  most enjoyment with playing. 

As for a human submissive female.    I would suggest getting with  Drowdeviant about perhaps creating a background.  Since his character is a Ungulus slave and she is a dom.  While you wish to play a human gal who is submissive.   So a mistress that is sub to her slave.   

Anyways it is just a suggestion.

Rose would be honored to serve her mistress in such a way. >:)

Giantmutantcrab

Do gladiator slaves begin with any kind of gear at all?

Also, when we say "gladiators" are we going for an actual roman-type gladiatorial combat, where the gladiators are kind of like pro athletes with weapons? More of a show, avoiding any permanent injuries, that kind of thing? Or are we going for movie-style gladiators, with bloodshed and dismemberments and deaths in the arena?

Chanticleer

https://www.nonfictiongaming.com/2018/02/5e-collection-dnd-class-guides/ has been useful to me so far, although I've only explored the bard-related bits. Hopefully it may help someone else.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
Do gladiator slaves begin with any kind of gear at all?

Also, when we say "gladiators" are we going for an actual roman-type gladiatorial combat, where the gladiators are kind of like pro athletes with weapons? More of a show, avoiding any permanent injuries, that kind of thing? Or are we going for movie-style gladiators, with bloodshed and dismemberments and deaths in the arena?

More of a show,  with more movie style for special occasions on holidays a few times a year.   

Gladiators get gear like anyone else.  Based on the background,  class.     

Chulanowa

-Waves- Hey there, interested. Not sure what class just yet, but I'm thinking the group needs a tabaxi.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 30, 2018, 10:12:32 PM
-Waves- Hey there, interested. Not sure what class just yet, but I'm thinking the group needs a tabaxi.

Welcome 

JessLowell12

Is this still open to players? If so I am quite interested!

Elven Sex Goddess

JessLowell12

Name: Freya Nightingale
Race:Wolffolk (dire)
Class: Wizard (School of Enchantment)
Sexuality: Bisexual
On's: Anything not in the Offs
Off's: Scat, Watersports

Alignment/Personality: Choatic Nuetral
Freya was raised to be a kind soul, but she was also raised in a way that led her to believe rules were made to be broken. She's rebellious and naive, not truly understanding rules and why they exist at all. What she does know is that beasts should not be slaves, and seeing slaves makes her want to destroy the institution of slavery even more. So she makes messes of all she can that has to do with slavery and laws suppressing those that are not considered "superior".

Brief Bio: Freya Nightingale got her magical powers from her mother, and learned all she knew from her. But it was time for Freya to learn how to do more than just her magic. She had to learn how to live. So she has left her pack to explore the wide world beyond and learn all she can about everything she can.

Freya's Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1713962

Chanticleer

Can I spend some of my starting gold to buy a tool I have proficiency in? Or other non-magical equipment for that matter? Not that magical equipment is likely when apparently WBL for levels 1-4 is zero.

Chulanowa

It's Free NSFW
Name: Seven-Berries of the Dreaming Mountains Clan (Call her "Seven")
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Artificer | Archaeologist background
Gender Female
On's: Grooming, cuddling, oral (giving and receiving), toys (catnip optional), public sex, breast play (her own and others'), exotic "equipment," gender role swap
Off's: (character-only) Being tied up or otherwise forcibly restrained; having her tail pulled anytime outside the bedroom; getting her fur sticky; tortles; mind control
(player and character) bathroom play; blood, gore, or injury in sex (adventure-based violence is fine); "hard" noncon; stupid hentai sex shit (flailing tentacle monsters, cervical penetration, "fuck my nipples," etc)

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Good
   Seven likes to cast herself as a loner, who doesn't need anyone, and who is better than those around her. While there's some truth to the latter, her standoffishness is mostly due to an unwillingness to get attached after some rather unfortunate events. Seven carries a fair bit of survivor's guilt and some paranoia from these experiences. She's somewhat selfish, though not to the point of casually hurting others. She has a deep fascination with the past, and a small collection of "treasures of the mythical age" (i.e., junk) that she carries around with her. She's more than happy to trade these items for other goods, though (she'd never call it selling, she's not some fucking merchant!)
   She's not opposed to slavery conceptually; it is what it is. Those that mistreat those indentured creatures, though, that earns her ire. She harbors little trust for the Wolffolk and humans, and sees the ungulus as very strange (why do they submit?) Most Tortles she's encountered share her fascination with the past and she will tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Other Tabaxi are close friends until proven otherwise.
   Sexually she's open to adventure; she's had a few partners, though none recently (said "unfortunate events) but is not well-experienced. She's not picky in terms of gender or race, for the most part - she can't imagine a tortle doing anything useful between her legs (they have a beak for crying out loud.) When she can let her barriers down, either through familiarity or alcohol (she has a taste for the stuff) she has no qualms about making her interest known plainly and - to some - unnervingly directly.

Brief Bio:    Originally, Seven Berries hails from the area around Troit. She and her crechemates often explored the ruins the city has been built (and rebuilt) upon, digging out pieces of glass or plastic to trade to the street merchants for small treats. While the others grew older and went on their own adventures, exploring the cold north or venturing far west, Seven Berries continued exploring ruins and pulling up pieces of the past.
   Others shared this interest, and for a time, she was part of a small company of urban spelunkers. They did good work, cataloging the undertunnels, finding actually useful bits of the past, and occasionally fending off tunnel vermin. It worked out fine until that tunnel collapse; Seven berries managed to escape, but her four companions were not so lucky; all perished before they could be rescued.
   She left Troit after that, taking up a more mercenary existence, establishing short-term contracts with others of similar expertise. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes her "partner" would double-cross her. On a few occasions they bit off more than they could chew.
   Now she's in Memphia, obstinately to find someone willing ot take some of her wares off her paws, but also because - though she'd not admit it - she craves some semblance of civilization and companionship that one can't find out in the steppes or the inland seas.

Bibliophilia

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 01:36:14 AM
Is this still recruiting?  I'm intrigued.

Yes welcome, your the last for now thou. 

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 02, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

It's Free NSFW
Name: Seven-Berries of the Dreaming Mountains Clan (Call her "Seven")
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Artificer | Archaeologist background
Gender Female
On's: Grooming, cuddling, oral (giving and receiving), toys (catnip optional), public sex, breast play (her own and others'), exotic "equipment," gender role swap
Off's: (character-only) Being tied up or otherwise forcibly restrained; having her tail pulled anytime outside the bedroom; getting her fur sticky; tortles; mind control
(player and character) bathroom play; blood, gore, or injury in sex (adventure-based violence is fine); "hard" noncon; stupid hentai sex shit (flailing tentacle monsters, cervical penetration, "fuck my nipples," etc)

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Good
   Seven likes to cast herself as a loner, who doesn't need anyone, and who is better than those around her. While there's some truth to the latter, her standoffishness is mostly due to an unwillingness to get attached after some rather unfortunate events. Seven carries a fair bit of survivor's guilt and some paranoia from these experiences. She's somewhat selfish, though not to the point of casually hurting others. She has a deep fascination with the past, and a small collection of "treasures of the mythical age" (i.e., junk) that she carries around with her. She's more than happy to trade these items for other goods, though (she'd never call it selling, she's not some fucking merchant!)
   She's not opposed to slavery conceptually; it is what it is. Those that mistreat those indentured creatures, though, that earns her ire. She harbors little trust for the Wolffolk and humans, and sees the ungulus as very strange (why do they submit?) Most Tortles she's encountered share her fascination with the past and she will tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Other Tabaxi are close friends until proven otherwise.
   Sexually she's open to adventure; she's had a few partners, though none recently (said "unfortunate events) but is not well-experienced. She's not picky in terms of gender or race, for the most part - she can't imagine a tortle doing anything useful between her legs (they have a beak for crying out loud.) When she can let her barriers down, either through familiarity or alcohol (she has a taste for the stuff) she has no qualms about making her interest known plainly and - to some - unnervingly directly.

Brief Bio:    Originally, Seven Berries hails from the area around Troit. She and her crechemates often explored the ruins the city has been built (and rebuilt) upon, digging out pieces of glass or plastic to trade to the street merchants for small treats. While the others grew older and went on their own adventures, exploring the cold north or venturing far west, Seven Berries continued exploring ruins and pulling up pieces of the past.
   Others shared this interest, and for a time, she was part of a small company of urban spelunkers. They did good work, cataloging the undertunnels, finding actually useful bits of the past, and occasionally fending off tunnel vermin. It worked out fine until that tunnel collapse; Seven berries managed to escape, but her four companions were not so lucky; all perished before they could be rescued.
   She left Troit after that, taking up a more mercenary existence, establishing short-term contracts with others of similar expertise. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes her "partner" would double-cross her. On a few occasions they bit off more than they could chew.
   Now she's in Memphia, obstinately to find someone willing ot take some of her wares off her paws, but also because - though she'd not admit it - she craves some semblance of civilization and companionship that one can't find out in the steppes or the inland seas.

Seven Looks good.

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 02, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
Can I spend some of my starting gold to buy a tool I have proficiency in? Or other non-magical equipment for that matter? Not that magical equipment is likely when apparently WBL for levels 1-4 is zero.

Yes

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 01, 2018, 09:34:31 PM
Name: Freya Nightingale
Race:Wolffolk (dire)
Class: Wizard (School of Enchantment)
Sexuality: Bisexual
On's: Anything not in the Offs
Off's: Scat, Watersports

Alignment/Personality: Choatic Nuetral

Brief Bio: Freya Nightingale got her magical powers from her mother, and learned all she knew from her. But it was time for Freya to learn how to do more than just her magic. She had to learn how to live. So she has left her pack to explore the wide world beyond and learn all she can about everything she can.

Freya's Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1713962

Freya looks good,   perhaps just a bit expanding on personality.  What makes her chaotic?  Impulsive,  contrarian,  laws are stifling and makes ones fur crawl, ect...   

Recruiting is now on hold for the time being.  Those that have express interest that have not put forth characters.   Please get them in by the end of the week.

JessLowell12

QuoteFreya looks good,   perhaps just a bit expanding on personality.  What makes her chaotic?  Impulsive,  contrarian,  laws are stifling and makes ones fur crawl, ect...   

You got it! I added more detail. Not a lot to reveal her backstory. I hope that's okay. I like other players finding out the backstory of my characters while we play. If you need more, please let me know!

Chanticleer

I apologize if there is some "accepted standard" I don't know about but I fell down a really deep google hole on this one:

p.38 of the DMG has a "recommended" table for WBL for starting characters at higher level, but it clumps them together...So levels 1-4 all get ZERO starting gold except what comes with their class. This seems kind of silly. I know we can't buy magic items, but the starting equipment packages are highly problematic (some, for instance, would likely be almost impossible to carry for some characters by weight alone). There are a LOT of pages discussing various unofficial ways to calculate WBL, most seem to hover around 200g or so at 3rd level, which would allow a lot more equipment flexibility.

What do?!

Winds Of Lust

Name: Victoria Alexandretta Anson
Race:Human
Class: Paladin ( Oath of Conquest )
On's: most things not in offs, but especially Bondage, submission, humiliation, and Exhibition
Off's: Toilet play, scat, piss, mutilation

Alignment/Personality: Neutral Good
Vitoria is well educated and well versed in the various traditions of noble society, the do's and don'ts of those of title or land have been trained into her since birth, just as the tenets of knightly chivalry have.  A strong sense of right and wrong and a desire to lend her strength to those of have little or none, to protect and serve people. But those are not uncommon among Paladins, what Makes Victoria; Victoria? Well despite her education she is perhaps less than wise having lived a life of shelter and privilege. After all her family are knights, not lords. They owned no land, collected no taxes. They were sword and shield, what need of they more wisdom than to know allies from foe? Easiest to say is better versed in the traditions of high society than she is in the wider ways of the world. Ultimately it can be said that she is a kind woman with a seemingly soft nature, some might even mistake her for meek at times. That being said you would be a fool to mistake softness for a lack of courage. When in face of things that raise her ire or challenge her sense of justice that meekness can melt away and with sword unsheathed she strikes out at evil with the focus of the faithful.
Brief Bio:
The youngest daughter of a family of low nobility, a lineage of knights and warriors loyal to their kingdom. A family of noble principle, rigid tradition, and unquestionable honor. For generations, they have taken pride in being the swords and shields of their kingdom and the gods of the realm. It was the tradition for the youngest child of the family, she was expected to offer her life to a god, to become a paladin of faith and bring honor and blessings to their house while their eldest siblings dedicated their life to the more traditional forms of knighthood. Victoria was that youngest child and she was less than suited it seemed for the responsibilities placed on her. Oh sure, she certainly believed in what the family stood for, the tenents of knighthood to protect the kingdom and be the bulwark of steel and strength to defend its people. Not only that but she was a fine warrior as well, the ways of the sword came naturally to her, as everyone expected. And to be honest, that was the problem Victoria found with her life. So much was expected of her, so much required. The weight of her family's ideals and the responsibility of her duties to be executed just so weighed on her. Truth be told, she agreed with what her family wanted her to do but she was unsure of the how. All her life she had been brought up to look to the Paragons and Victoria saw nothing wrong with these fine goods of lofty things. But Something always felt missing in her heart, as if something was calling to her, pulling her towards Vice. The eve before she was to leave her family home and to begin her training as Paladin with the order of her choosing, she spent all night in prayer. Wishing for guidance, for any of the god to send her a sign, Be it Paragon like Karma, Prymoridal Mother Earth, or...dare she say it, Vice like Playmate.
That night she received her answer, and with a slave of her choosing to attend her, she left for training. Much to her family's shock she never arrived at the Temple of Karma they had arranged her to stay at. Later they discovered that she had taken up residence and training at a Temple of Playmate. Needless to say the were not pleased but Victoria had found peace in pleasure, focus in madness, and freedom in bondage. Her life was much the same, a great deal of attention was centered upon her and her action, but now they were on her terms. She still does what she can to be the knight her family had wished, she fights threats to the kingdom and brings peace to the people, but she provides much more than just the service of her might. With her slave as her mistress it is not uncommon to find her enjoying the rewards of a job well done at a temple or tavern in the way only playmate would approve. If these displayed happen to destroy relationship, or attract others to the unparalleled freedom of her faith, all the better.

Still plenty of room to tweak but wanted to get her out there so people could give me their thoughts :D

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
Still plenty of room to tweak but wanted to get her out there so people could give me their thoughts :D

I like her.

A lot.

Elven Sex Goddess

Victoria Alexandretta Anson looks very good,  good to go.   

Winds Of Lust

Laughing Hyena

Winds Of Lust

This will literally be the first time I've ever played a human xD and in a game that allows for various non-humans as well! Who'd have thought!

Giantmutantcrab

Quick question.

In 5th edition, the alignment system is the same as in any other D&D?

---

Also, how much gold is starting gold? From what I've seen, characters levels 1 through 4 get jack shit to start off with.

Bibliophilia

Yeah, the alignment system is the same, Crabby.  -grins.-  I can't speak to gold, but I think someone mentioned it at some point.

So, I'm putting together an Antelope Druid Acolyte...and I want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, because I thought I saw mention of someone doing something similar, possibly, way back in the thread?

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Yeah, the alignment system is the same, Crabby.  -grins.-  I can't speak to gold, but I think someone mentioned it at some point.

So, I'm putting together an Antelope Druid Acolyte...and I want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, because I thought I saw mention of someone doing something similar, possibly, way back in the thread?

Hello Biblio!

How art thou?

Laughing Hyena

@Bibliophilia - No it was a Goat Soulknife then switched to a Deer Cleric/Mage Ungulus Slave whom wishes to aspire to improve her lot in life by means of BDSM with her as the dominant.

Incidentally I also play a human in this game whom is a professional headsman seeking to gain riches and a more comfortable living.

Bibliophilia

I'm good!  How are you, gentleman crustacean?

Oh!  Okay, Hyena, that works.  Alyssa will be different enough not to intrude, then.  She was raised in a temple to Mother Nature and served as a priestess for rituals and fertility rites, and served those who came to the temple for healing of all kinds.

Elven Sex Goddess

Besides the starting packages of equipment offered up with class and backgrounds.   Characters will also receive 200 GP to buy equipment to tailor their characters to what they envision at the start.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
I'm good!  How are you, gentleman crustacean?

Oh!  Okay, Hyena, that works.  Alyssa will be different enough not to intrude, then.  She was raised in a temple to Mother Nature and served as a priestess for rituals and fertility rites, and served those who came to the temple for healing of all kinds.

I am doing good!

I am slightly confused about the whole gaming system but I am trudging through it with the help of the magnificent people here. I will post my character within a few minutes.

THANK YOU ELVEN SEX GODDESS

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
Besides the starting packages of equipment offered up with class and backgrounds.   Characters will also receive 200 GP to buy equipment to tailor their characters to what they envision at the start.

...great now I have to change my equipment choices. Getting me a silvered rapier maybe in case we run into any werwolves or shit weak to silver weapons. Usually I'm not a TMNT Casey Jones type when it comes to my weapon loadout...not unless by accident (think I once had a character with a mace, two hand axes, a sword, battleaxe and a longbow on his person...of which he used none because he was a multiclass into sorcerer and used cantrips 75% of the time).  xD

Sorry for being so slow in getting my gal posted. Classes just started for the quarter and are kind of a bear. ^-^;

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on October 02, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
...great now I have to change my equipment choices. Getting me a silvered rapier maybe in case we run into any werwolves or shit weak to silver weapons. Usually I'm not a TMNT Casey Jones type when it comes to my weapon loadout...not unless by accident (think I once had a character with a mace, two hand axes, a sword, battleaxe and a longbow on his person...of which he used none because he was a multiclass into sorcerer and used cantrips 75% of the time).  xD

Sorry for being so slow in getting my gal posted. Classes just started for the quarter and are kind of a bear. ^-^;

Dude.

Now I want to switch out my whole character and play Casey Jones.

A sports weapon for every. single. occasion.

Drowdeviant

Don't, the heat metal spell could possibly stack multiple times and kill you in one turn. xD

I only lugged them around because it was curse of strahd and we need them to trade for shit. xD

Dual wielders or pure magic cantrip attackers are much more fun...though I'm usually a sword and board or sword and one free casting hand kind bloke personally.

Funniest cheesy shit with clerics is they can cast while holding a sword and shield as long as a spell has no somatic components, holy symbols basically say as long as it's displayed when casting you're fine...meaning you can pull it out from under your shirt and have it hanging from your neck while still being able to cast while keeping your sword and shield. :3

Mind you the shadow sword/blade 1st level spell is the best substitute option for non-martial characters because it grants you a 2d8 damage simple slashing weapon for 1 minute as long as you maintain concentration...and you can throw that shit like a dagger and have it return to your hand as a bonus action. xD

Laughing Hyena

Anyway, Im more simplistic. But being a solider subclass makes me have a few more options.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
Anyway, Im more simplistic. But being a solider subclass makes me have a few more options.

...I'm relatively simplistic when doing spells. If its' not healing, dps or useful utility it's not getting any of my spell slots. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on October 02, 2018, 08:09:16 PM
...I'm relatively simplistic when doing spells. If its' not healing, dps or useful utility it's not getting any of my spell slots. :3

But muh fluff

Winds Of Lust

Oh many most of my experience has been playing paladins and sooooo tight in spells slots we holy fighter are D: go through three rough fights with no time to rest and it’s like cool I’m a fighter that can smell evil now, nice.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 02, 2018, 08:14:00 PM
But muh fluff

...my weapon Luger character was an ex-werewolf who was haunted by the souls of his victims (only we could see them)and it was his goal to put them to rest or die trying.

Curse of Strahd’s Haunted One background was cool like that. xD

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
Oh many most of my experience has been playing paladins and sooooo tight in spells slots we holy fighter are D: go through three rough fights with no time to rest and it’s like cool I’m a fighter that can smell evil now, nice.

That's where cantrips are life savers...and multi-classing into sorcerer. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Name: R'Van
Race:Ungulus (Rhinoceros)
Class: Barbarian, follower of the Bear Totem path
Sexuality: Heterosexual
On's: Pretty much anything not in Offs
Off's: Check player's On's/Off's

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Neutral
R’Van is a simple creature, who does not burden himself with many of the things that weigh down so many civilized folk. Leaving his homeland at just fifteen years of age, he has wandered far and has seen much. He has fought much and fears little. He knows for certainty that no one deserves to live in forced servitude to others, be they mortals or gods.

Brief Bio:
R’Van is a barbarian, son of a thousand generations of barbarians. His nomadic clan survives in the north, beyond the known kingdoms of the Beast World. They are harsh places, that give birth to harsh people. They live simple lives and are well-attuned to their environment. But he was struck with wanderlust and left his tribe and the known lands they traveled. So he moved south, towards the kingdoms of the world. He often wandered alone, moving in and out of cities and villages. He would rest where he could. Often he would assist local farmers with menial labor in exchange for a meal and a place to sleep.

It is in the larger cities, the capitals of the kingdoms, where he first saw slavery displayed in all of its disgusting glory. It appalled his most primitive senses that one would buy and sell another living, conscious being. These were not guard-dogs or cattle. He tried to haggle their freedom. The fat, soft, civilized slavemaster threatened to take him in as well if he did not move along. So R’Van cleaved him, from skull to teeth, then proceeded to free the slaves present. Guards came for him, accused him of crimes. They tried to take him. They died. Eventually he was overrun. He was dragged before other soft, weak, civilized folk. He was to be put to death. Another Ungulus, a Bison named Reginald Thayer stepped in and spoke in his favor. Thayer explained that R’Van was simply ignorant of the laws and rules of civilized society. Instead of being put to death, he should be put to service. Seeing his abilities as a warrior, he was set to become a gladiator. To fight and kill for the pleasure of the masses.

R’Van has fought in the arena for nearly one year. He fights for his freedom and nothing else. The day will come when he will be free once more. He plays the drums in the evening, to the delight of the other gladiator-slaves. At least it breaks up the monotony.

After a long day at work

Giantmutantcrab

*NERVOUSLY WAITS FOR PEOPLE TO SAY WHAT THEY THINK OF R'VAN THE BARBARIAN*

O_O;

Bibliophilia

Question....

How do we handle leather and hide armor in this world?  Like, are there non-sentient beasts that we get those goods from?

Laughing Hyena

But speaking of fluff, people can use the OOC that is up right now to establish prior relations and links between the adventurers. After all some of these people are quite contrasting in nature. And if they want to have prior encounters with the human headsman, then feel free to talk to me about it there. ^_^

I imagine there are some kind of mutant beasts or if you want to be truly nightmarishly barbaric, wearing the hides of once conscious beings sounds very metal and wicked.

Bibliophilia

My soft-hearted druid would not wear the skin of her fellow Beasts!  -thwaps.-  I'm still debating whether she would wear any animal goods at all.

Maybe she'll just be naked.  I mean, that's how she was in the temple, aside from her holy vestments...which were just beads and flowers.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
I imagine there are some kind of mutant beasts or if you want to be truly nightmarishly barbaric, wearing the hides of once conscious beings sounds very metal and wicked.

*looks at R'Van*

*coughs uncomfortably*

Yeah... Nightmarishly barbaric.

Heh.

That's just crazy talk.

<.<;

Bibliophilia

I like R'Van, GMC.  -grins.-

Perhaps I can just use the stats of hide armor and reskin it - pun totally intended - as some sort of tough woven plant material.

Edit: Eh, she'll just have a shield and be non-armored.  Her Con is decent enough.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 08:34:24 PM
I like R'Van, GMC.  -grins.-

He'll probably like your lovely, nude druid lady as well.

...Repeatedly.

Y'know, 16 Constitution and all that.

*cough*

:D

Winds Of Lust

-looks at R’Van then at Victoria-

I uh -cough- I uh maybe should have put more points in dex, not sure my little lady is flexible enough for someone of his...magnitude... <.<

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 08:56:21 PM
-looks at R’Van then at Victoria-

I uh -cough- I uh maybe should have put more points in dex, not sure my little lady is flexible enough for someone of his...magnitude... <.<

They'll learn to get along.

*winkwink*

Besides almost Anything will fit given enough time and preperation.

Bibliophilia

Name: Alyssa
Race: Ungulus (Antelope)
Class: Druid
Gender Female
Sexuality: Omnisexual
On's: Anything not in Offs (Alyssa's role is to cater to her partner's needs and desires, so if what is happening is pleasing them, she will also be pleased.)
Off's: Scat, Vore, Hardcore S&M, Maiming, Hardcore humiliation (Link to Player's O/Os in Signature)

Alyssa may be considered a bit too syrupy for many, given her genuine desire to help those who are suffering, whatever the cause of their suffering might be.  She is guileless and her sheltered upbringing has left her with more than a little naivete, despite her wisdom about life, nature and existence.  She trusts in the essential goodness of beings, and this can lead her to easily being taken advantage of and manipulated by a less altruistic soul.  While she knows that she is a slave, property of the temple where she was raised, she is utterly unaware of the full ramifications of slavery as a societal construct or how other Ungulus slaves are mistreated.  Her role in the temple afforded her a fairly pleasant life, and any 'duties' she performed were simply treated as a natural part of her training as a priestess to Mother Earth.

Brief Bio:  Alyssa was born to a priestess of a temple to Mother Earth following a fertility rite, the child of any number of prospective males who engaged in the rite and thus considered a child of the temple its self.  Like her mother, she was property of the temple priests, raised within the church and taught all the rites and rituals used therein to honor Mother Earth.  She was also taught healing, not just of the body, but of the mind and spirit, so that she could perform the day-to-day duties of aiding those who came to the temple seeking succor.

It wasn't until she came of age that she was expected to perform those rites and rituals of a sexual nature, her maidenhood given over in a powerful rite of sacrifice and worship to Mother Earth.  Her life was far more comfortable than some slaves, as she was considered an earthly conduit to Gaia, a body by which the priests and devotees could commune with their deity.  The healing power and spiritual connection to nature that manifested in her only strengthened the proof of her divine role.

She has never traveled far from the temple where she was raised, located amidst a sprawling grassland in the Human and Tabaxi Lands.  She roamed the surrounding area, but all of her interactions were with the nomadic peoples that visited their temple and other travelers passing through.  Sometimes she was told stories by those she spent time with, but most weren't interested in talking, and the ones that were didn't tell stories of a less-than-pleasant nature.  Thus, she is unprepared for reality beyond the protective, sheltering walls of the temple.

Giantmutantcrab

Bibliophilia

-grins.-  Thanks!  She was hard to find an image for.  Chula found the sketch, which was perfect for the 'feel', but I wanted a good color image.

Hence the headphones.  -snicker.-

Winds Of Lust

Hey you do what you can when hunting for a face claim, nobody should give you grief for that. Though I do understand the desire of wanting to stay within the appropriate aesthetic.

Also yay anouther innocent sheltered child! High five!

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 09:35:26 PM
Hey you do what you can when hunting for a face claim, nobody should give you grief for that. Though I do understand the desire of wanting to stay within the appropriate aesthetic.

Also yay anouther innocent sheltered child! High five!

Well looks like R'Van is going to have a lot of protecting to do.

Innocent, naive, gorgeous, nubile creatures to care for...

For very long periods of time...

Protecting...

In depth...

Elven Sex Goddess

The scroll of posts moved so quickly at first missed Alyssa,  but have looked her over and very nice, good to go. 

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
The scroll of posts moved so quickly at first missed Alyssa,  but have looked her over and very nice, good to go.

VERY nice ass indeed.

...oh wait you meant the character

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 02, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
Well looks like R'Van is going to have a lot of protecting to do.

Innocent, naive, gorgeous, nubile creatures to care for...

For very long periods of time...

Protecting...

In depth...

Totally not creepy at all right there. Sure you are the right alignment? ^_^

Elven Sex Goddess

Bibliophilia

YAY!  -ahem.-  Thanks, Elven.  -grins.-  I just need to pick her spells, now.

Chanticleer

Languages: the Ungulus are called out as having separate languages by breed. I assume the Tabaxi, Wolfolk and Tortles have their own languages. Are there diverse human languages? If so, what are the languages of the kingdoms neighboring Memphia?

Also, I love how this group is shaping up. Such an interesting mix of characters! And the power dynamics of caste and society create an interesting flavor in terms of how the party will operate together. I like how we have representatives from lands where slavery is viewed differently, in addition to 'pro-slavery slaves' and 'rebellious slaves'... and this is just talking about the caste/social structure, not people's bedroom preferences, which adds a whole 'nother layer!

Also, I'm finding it fascinating that the slave character I'm building is actually the 'party face'. That's really fitting in some ways, in a society where you can find slaves who are accountants, bankers, merchants, etc.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Totally not creepy at all right there. Sure you are the right alignment? ^_^

Well... They are sexy beasts and he can play the part of the big strong defender. Keeping them warm at night is a bonus. ;)

JessLowell12

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Oooh that's fantastic! Will we be buying equipment directly from you or should we just find the prices and such from the official 5e sources?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Oooh that's fantastic! Will we be buying equipment directly from you or should we just find the prices and such from the official 5e sources?

Straight from the sources.   Haggling and such more fun in game then worry about it at creation.   Plus want to ensure all have a equal footing.   

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Well... They are sexy beasts and he can play the part of the big strong defender. Keeping them warm at night is a bonus. ;)

True enough. Fringe benefits are nice.

JessLowell12

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
Straight from the sources.   Haggling and such more fun in game then worry about it at creation.   Plus want to ensure all have a equal footing.

Okay so I should wait to add equipment? Sorry I ask so many questions!

Laughing Hyena

From what I was reading, I think you get your standard equipment choices as usual for character creation. But then you have 200 gold to use for haggling and making use of in character once the game gets going.

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Hey I may be a soft gentle noble woman, but I'm a dosh durn paladin! I don't need no man to be my big strong defender. Though this bed can get quite cold at night  ;)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Hey I may be a soft gentle noble woman, but I'm a dosh durn paladin! I don't need no man to be my big strong defender. Though this bed can get quite cold at night  ;)

I don't think you'll be getting much use of the bed at night. :D

JessLowell12

Yes but would you need a furry wizard woman to help with that? ;)

Elven Sex Goddess

I have updated the Beast world guide in world builder.   The dominant religions of each nation or area and if a temple is in the capital of said nation for that religion.   

I also have added some more NPC to help round out and give more depth to the game.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
Okay so I should wait to add equipment? Sorry I ask so many questions!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
From what I was reading, I think you get your standard equipment choices as usual for character creation. But then you have 200 gold to use for haggling and making use of in character once the game gets going.

I was confused by this, too. The "plus want to make sure all have equal footing" made me think it would NOT be IC, because IC characters with higher charisma are likely to get more bang for their buck (so to speak, koff-koff).

Can we get a solid clarification on this please, ESG?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Garret is always up to learn more about things foreign to him.

JessLowell12

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
I don't think you'll be getting much use of the bed at night. :D

Oh my so many friends wanting to play! Is everyone polite enough to share? Or shall I have my mistress draft up a schedule?

( all right I think I may be hard leaning towards playing her as an open paladin of playmate at this point, that tone is fun to write in )

Chanticleer

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Oh my so many friends wanting to play! Is everyone polite enough to share? Or shall I have my mistress draft up a schedule?

( all right I think I may be hard leaning towards playing her as an open paladin of playmate at this point, that tone is fun to write in )

Zkulu is quite fascinated by visitors from other lands (speaks Ohian and Arkanian) and would be quite happy to serve by managing a calendar of appointments if necessary.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Got no problems sharing a bed... or a grove of trees.  (Glad to see you sorted what you wanted from your character out.)

Isengrad

I don't suppose there is any more spots in this, you seem pretty stocked, but I have a Big Clydedale Storm barbarian/or eldritch knight fighter ready to go. if no room I can move on.

original artwork by karabiner

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 03, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
I was confused by this, too. The "plus want to make sure all have equal footing" made me think it would NOT be IC, because IC characters with higher charisma are likely to get more bang for their buck (so to speak, koff-koff).

Can we get a solid clarification on this please, ESG?

Clarification:  Is you get the standard equipment builds from class and background, with in addition 200 GP.    To be used in character creation.     No need to check with me about prices.   They will be as in the equipment lists. 

I also have a caveat that have been mulling over.  With the purpose of the additional gold.  Pieces,  that is instead of characters that are slave characters.   They instead of taking extra 200 GP,   they get a free feat of a skill focus to represent them being slaves and well in training in what they do.   

This is something been pondering and wanted to ask everyone opinion on it.   

Bibliophilia

Ooooo...I'm down...but, my character travels light, so I'm biased.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
Clarification:  Is you get the standard equipment builds from class and background, with in addition 200 GP.    To be used in character creation.     No need to check with me about prices.   They will be as in the equipment lists. 

I also have a caveat that have been mulling over.  With the purpose of the additional gold.  Pieces,  that is instead of characters that are slave characters.   They instead of taking extra 200 GP,   they get a free feat of a skill focus to represent them being slaves and well in training in what they do.   

Makes total sense.

How the hell would my dude stash 200 gp in his slave pen anyway.

Awesome, free feat!

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Makes total sense.

How the hell would my dude stash 200 gp in his slave pen anyway.

Awesome, free feat!

Remember that slaves in this kingdom do have rights, including ownership of possessions. :)

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Thanks for the clarification! Uhm. I'm not seeing Skill Focus here http://dnd5e.wikia.com/wiki/Feats

Did you mean the 'Skilled' feat or did you just mean we get a single bonus skill that we have proficiency in? Or is it something else? And it that optional or an 'all slaves get' thing?

Sorry for being the guy with 10,000 questions.

Laughing Hyena

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 03, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
Remember that slaves in this kingdom do have rights, including ownership of possessions. :)

Shh. What's the point of marauding and plundering fat, soft, civilized nobles if I'm already running around with a fanny pack full of gold?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Shh. What's the point of marauding and plundering fat, soft, civilized nobles if I'm already running around with a fanny pack full of gold?

Because of laws saying that there are consequences to certain actions?

Also when can we start? Im giddy as hell now.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
Because of laws saying that there are consequences to certain actions?

*soft blink*

...laws?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

*soft blink*

...laws?

Yes, such as losing hands for grand theft, and losing ones head for high rape and high murder. You know, rules aren't made to be broken in a city if you don't want the guards coming down on you like a swarm of blood wasps.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
Yes, such as losing hands for grand theft, and losing ones head for high rape and high murder. You know, rules aren't made to be broken in a city if you don't want the guards coming down on you like a swarm of blood wasps.

Wasps are noisy insects.

To be splattered upon a wall.

Who would rape when pleasure is willingly offered?

Life in the city has touched you in the head.

Laughing Hyena

"You have lived too long in the wilds to have respect for an unruly mob. Let me tell you a tale about a mountain of a swordsman, whom thought he was utterly invincible. Took what he wanted, stole whom he wished and killed whomever stood up to him. Had no need for others to watch his back nor did he want others to stand with him. After all anyone whom couldn't take what they wanted and overcome any obstacle was weak. Anyone that came from a city was weak, unfit to live. After some time of his rampage in civilized areas, he was beset upon by a bunch of farmers and peasants, with naught but axes and pitchforks after trying to steal their bushels of food. He managed to kill a few of the mob, but the peasants gutted, and removed his head with dull tools. There's strength in numbers."

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
"You have lived too long in the wilds to have respect for an unruly mob. Let me tell you a tale about a mountain of a swordsman, whom thought he was utterly invincible. Took what he wanted, stole whom he wished and killed whomever stood up to him. Had no need for others to watch his back nor did he want others to stand with him. After all anyone whom couldn't take what they wanted and overcome any obstacle was weak. Anyone that came from a city was weak, unfit to live. After some time of his rampage in civilized areas, he was beset upon by a bunch of farmers and peasants, with naught but axes and pitchforks after trying to steal their bushels of food. He managed to kill a few of the mob, but the peasants gutted, and removed his head with dull tools. There's strength in numbers."

I have seen those who till the earth. I trade with them. Food and a night's rest under their roof for labor. It is a good trade.

Chanticleer

"There is great benefit in civilization. The people support the nobility. The nobility support the law. The law protects the people. Cooperation creates wealth that competition never could."

"Only in a nation which protects its people, and promotes safety and comfort even for the lowest slave, will you find such works of art and beauty. Do the savage tribes of the west have art and beauty? Yes, of course, but it is ephemeral and the work of individual craftsmen. Carvings and songs celebrating singular heroes or gods, not great temples protecting the souls of the faithful, not vast works to bring fresh water to all."

"You will find the graves of many heroes and conquerors in the wilds, but outside the city you will never find monuments to those who built to protect and serve others."

Laughing Hyena

Elven Sex Goddess

We have one other that has expressed interest back in page 2.  I  had said earlier in the week, end of the week for getting in characters.   So I expect to start the game either late Friday night Central time or Saturday.   

I ve been using today with working with prepping to run and making sure I have my base set.  With npc's, etc.   As I have also sent some of you and will continue to send plot details to you in PM for the start.   

Giantmutantcrab

Law is made to protect the wealthy and quiet dissent.

Those who are born with money and power rule, regardless of their skills or lack thereof.

The poor toil while the rich gorge themselves on the fruits of others' labor.

Look about you, little brother. You will see the greatness of civilization. Ruins to be plundered. Civilization is a whim of circumstance. Unnatural. It rises and crumbles.

The civilized man is more discourteous than the savage. For he knows he can be impolite without having his skull split, as a general rule.

Giantmutantcrab

Also there is Isengrad who expressed interest at the top of page 4.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 06:31:21 PM
We have one other that has expressed interest back in page 2.  I  had said earlier in the week, end of the week for getting in characters.   So I expect to start the game either late Friday night Central time or Saturday.

I'll be able to finish very quickly once that last question re: feats is answered (i.e,. I can't find that feat...And is feat vs gold optional for slaves?)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 03, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
I'll be able to finish very quickly once that last question re: feats is answered (i.e,. I can't find that feat...And is feat vs gold optional for slaves?)
Yes  so  I want to give them a chance to get characters in.  Then regardless if in or not.  I do plan to start as said.

I actually believe with all your great characters.   That the world has come together nicely and even now growing large that it will make it even more vibrant and rich.  Allowing for various story lines.   Yet drawing the characters together with many of them.       

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 03, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

It is only for the slaves,  instead of getting 200 GP  they would get the feat Expert  This would represent the slave training.   Since there focus on it.   Since choice is not truly theirs.   

Skill focus is pathfinder,  a blonde moment for your DM.   An is natural blonde,  carpet matches the drapes.   

Laughing Hyena

Thanks for the swift response DM, I was unable to find the answer for Chanticleer.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
Yes  so  I want to give them a chance to get characters in.  Then regardless if in or not.  I do plan to start as said.

I actually believe with all your great characters.   That the world has come together nicely and even now growing large that it will make it even more vibrant and rich.  Allowing for various story lines.   Yet drawing the characters together with many of them.       

It is only for the slaves,  instead of getting 200 GP  they would get the feat Expert  This would represent the slave training.   Since there focus on it.   Since choice is not truly theirs.   

Skill focus is pathfinder,  a blonde moment for your DM.   An is natural blonde,  carpet matches the drapes.   

Aw.

I must have misread the part about a free feat.

Not the feat I had in mind...

AH WELL! Free feat's a free feat!

:)

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

Thanks for clarifying that, ESG! Zkulu is done, unless anyone can find anyplace I made a terrible mistake as a 5e noob.

Giantmutantcrab

Oh!

Boss lady sex goddess?

Is there any way we can use a skill with a stat it is not supposed ti be used with?

For example, Strength for intimidate instead of Charisma?

Asking for a friend, of course.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
Oh!

Boss lady sex goddess?

Is there any way we can use a skill with a stat it is not supposed ti be used with?

I am pondering it, I have a post to make right now in another game.  So may not respond until tomorrow on my decision.     

Chanticleer

IMLE with other d20 games...

Such things are so situational that they're a GM call every time. Like if you tried to do Intimidate on someone who'd just watched you kill thirty people much stronger than them, the GM might cook up enough of a bonus that it being basically a CHA roll doesn't matter.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 03, 2018, 08:44:33 PM
IMLE with other d20 games...

Such things are so situational that they're a GM call every time. Like if you tried to do Intimidate on someone who'd just watched you kill thirty people much stronger than them, the GM might cook up enough of a bonus that it being basically a CHA roll doesn't matter.

All good.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
All good.

That was my thinking.  I really never liked saying intimidation should be a strength skill.    Especially in D&D,  as I see intimidation to also be  used as  perhaps a presence skill of captivating.    Yet just as intimidation suggest with intimidating a target.   Now in such a case with her Ungulus Rhino breed.  If he is showing great strength I would be incline to say add your bonus with strength add in.   But if he is merely scowling at someone.    An not showing how strong he is then no.   

So my answer is no to the question of using strength to intimidation.   However, as stated I rather apply bonus for situations that warrant from exceptional role play.   

Winds Of Lust

Anyone else picturing giant muscle rhino trying ( and failing ) to intimidate someone with tiny ( but High charisma ) Victoria and Zkulu peaking out behind them and giving the person the scariest death eyes imaginable and him wilting into submission and R'van is like "See, somethings you just need to be firm' and the pair are like "oh yes, we see, very effective"

Laughing Hyena

Could also be applied to the headsman as well sadly. ;_;

Chulanowa

Oh!

Boss lady sex goddess?

The general answer is no; in the example, the charisma is because you have to "sell it," so to speak. Like sure there's a random big guy throwing a table around, but if that's all it is, whatever, a dagger in the eye will fix him real quick. He has to be able to convince his target that he'll smash them good with one of those tables before they can get him down, or that getting smacked with a table is worse than what they would do to him. Gotta remember, anyone worth intimidating is probably dangerous in their own right  ;D

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
Could also be applied to the headsman as well sadly. ;_;

Don't worry I can promise that Victoria at least will gladly break out the hardcore yandere eyes for the party if need be. They are partially so effective because no one sees them coming from the gentle sub xD

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 10:42:11 PM
Anyone else picturing giant muscle rhino trying ( and failing ) to intimidate someone with tiny ( but High charisma ) Victoria and Zkulu peaking out behind them and giving the person the scariest death eyes imaginable and him wilting into submission and R'van is like "See, somethings you just need to be firm' and the pair are like "oh yes, we see, very effective"

Not going to put everyone quote in about the reaction.   But first I like to say this

Intimidate check is opposed by the target’s modified level check (1d20 + character level or Hit Dice + target’s Wisdom bonus [if any] + target’s modifiers on saves against fear

Someone with great charisma is not going to be immune or better at intimidating.   An one if a high charisma character is not by nature in write up a bad ass and more pompous then I will apply negatives.   

It is a pet peeve of mine back from 3.5 DnD and with my Greyhawk groups.   When everyone min and maxed and would try to cheat by having 8 or less charisma sometimes down to 5 or lower and play it as if was a great charismatic leader.   Running roughshod over players with high charisma.   When in truth by being a bad ass with high physical scores that adds naturally into intimidation.  Especially when witness.   

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 10:57:54 PM
Don't worry I can promise that Victoria at least will gladly break out the hardcore yandere eyes for the party if need be. They are partially so effective because no one sees them coming from the gentle sub xD

Oh dear. I wonder whom will be her sempai aka victim. ^_^

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

Hmm.

"What is it R'Van?"

They look in my eyes and are not scared.

They look at my knees and are pale as ghosts.

"Well... Those are some pretty big knees R.V."

So they are. City folk are truly strange.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 04, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
Hmm.

"What is it R'Van?"

They look in my eyes and are not scared.

They look at my knees and are pale as ghosts.

"Well... Those are some pretty big knees R.V."

So they are. City folk are truly strange.

Not so much hte knees as what lurks betwixt them...

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 04, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
Not so much hte knees as what lurks betwixt them...

Exactly.

Oh you meant the people and not R'Van's massive... Club. ;)

Anyway

I think I shall replace intimidate with something more concept, like Nature.

R.V. has had limited interactions with people. Scaring them is oppressing them. Making them submit to his will. Just like civilized laws. That would disgust him.

So maybe Nature. He is a traveler, so knowing local flora and fauna is a good idea.

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
Oh dear. I wonder whom will be her sempai aka victim. ^_^

This isn’t something i originally thought of when making my sweet girl but, she is a paladin to a goddess of madness, I’m sure she can pull a full higarashi moment if need be.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 04, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
This isn’t something i originally thought of when making my sweet girl but, she is a paladin to a goddess of madness, I’m sure she can pull a full higarashi moment if need be.

We're all mad here Alice...

Isengrad

I can have my character ready Once I gethome from work for your aproaval.

Winds Of Lust

Just realized the best pet of being the smutty paladin; my class has immunity to disease! Take that STDs! Leave her tied up as a cum dump in a tavern all-nighter with no fear xD

Giantmutantcrab

Quick question:

Each specific non-human race, from Tabaxi to Ungulus, each have a specific language.

There is also the tradespeak.

Are there any languages specific for each region? Is there a common tongue?

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 04, 2018, 02:41:40 PM
Quick question:

Each specific non-human race, from Tabaxi to Ungulus, each have a specific language.

There is also the tradespeak.

Are there any languages specific for each region? Is there a common tongue?

Check for the 'languages' section in the setting forum. Closest thing to what we think of as Common is 'Trade-Speak' or just 'Speak,' while each nation has its own language (so the local language is Nashite or Nashian or something, because Memphia is the capitol of Nash).

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 04, 2018, 03:35:13 PM
Check for the 'languages' section in the setting forum. Closest thing to what we think of as Common is 'Trade-Speak' or just 'Speak,' while each nation has its own language (so the local language is Nashite or Nashian or something, because Memphia is the capitol of Nash).

Thank you Mr. Rooster sir.

Bibliophilia

-bounces with excitement.-

Alyssa's just gonna be cramming her good berries down everyone's throats and offering massages.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 04, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
-bounces with excitement.-

Alyssa's just gonna be cramming her good berries down everyone's throats and offering massages.

R'Van's gonna want to do some good deep cramming going with Alyssa as well.

Laughing Hyena

It's gonna be interesting to see the incorruptible purity of the druid put to the test.

Isengrad

Name: Tyrel
Race: Ungulu Wild horse(Clydesdale)
Class: Mystic 2/Fighter 1
Gender Male
Sexuality: Polysexual
On's: Domination, bondage, internal cum shots, lactation, chance of pregnancy, scratching and biting. Check players O/O
Off's: Hardcore rape(performing it), scat, gore

Tyrel is a man of nature, he would much rather sleep under the open sky than in some posh room, a simple man at heart he holds no need for luxury, places no stock in wealth or status save for it can get him what he needs. He is driven by the memory of his family, of his tribe that (for all he knows) he is the last surviving member.

A good man he tends to give of himself. To those he considers friends he is fiercely loyal, refusing to believe any hear-say unless it is from their lips alone. He is kind and though not to keen on social interaction tries his best to seek middle ground and make peace. All this hides a fierce wrath, for those that  wrong him or those he cares about will get back three fold of what they gave, he has a long memory and will see the reckoning through.

Brief Bio:
The nomadic equine tribes of the west once roamed the plains near the no mans land, gathering and hunting the small game that lived near the cracked earth of that accursed stretch of land that lied beyond the border. They had a rite that young colts could go through in a path to becoming a warrior shaman for their people, gathering herbs that grew in secret places they would be used to unlock the potential of the young colts spirit, allowing him to wield his soul like a weapon. Tyrel was 18 when he underwent the rite, and when he emerged from the tent he was greeted like a hero. He still can not quite remember what he saw and experienced, but brief flashes of ancient creatures and lives past lived flash through his dreams from time to time.

He was 28 years old, and it was the solstice when his idyllic life as a honored warrior to his tribe was cut short. It was a time of celebration once more, when those that had come of age were welcomed into adulthood in the arms of those that came before them, they never saw the human horde coming. They were overrun, and Tyrel was swarmed by the agile fighters before he was brought down, bound and drugged to keep him from focusing his power. He was marched from his home with the few remaining survivors of his clan to the city of Arkandia, he was the only one to make it there alive.

He was sold to a noble woman who enjoyed keeping him nude, groomed, and drugged. When she or any member of her entourage saw fit they would avail themselves of him. There was one rule that she enforced, that no lasting harm would be done. For this he had a grudging respect for her, at least she wanted to keep her property in good keep. It was her son that was the sadist, over the years the young heir to her fortune would push the boundaries. Drawing blood, cutting deeper and using his talent with healing magic to remove any evidence of injury. Tyrel remembered though, and through the years the drugs would have less effect on him until soon enough he could focus enough to lash out against him. He did not kill him, but the wounds he left would remind the young noble of the slave that dared fight back. Tyrel gathered what he could, and by entering in service of a young wolfkin girl managed to garner passage to the city of Memphia, he purchased what he could with the gold taken from his torturer and hoped to make a new life as an escaped slave.

Bibliophilia

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 04, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
It's gonna be interesting to see the incorruptible purity of the druid put to the test.

Purity?  -peers at the fertility rites she's been involved in.-  Uhm...suuuure...

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 04, 2018, 05:51:56 PM
Purity?  -peers at the fertility rites she's been involved in.-  Uhm...suuuure...

R'Van respects druids and their rites.

He will participate whole-heartedly.

-----

Greetings Isengrad!

My barbarian brother from a different hooved mother.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 04, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I could have sworn there was someone that was far more innocent amongst the team. Maybe it was rewritten out but I have a soft spot for those too good for this world types. Anyways, welcome aboard Tyrel.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 04, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
I could have sworn there was someone that was far more innocent amongst the team. Maybe it was rewritten out but I have a soft spot for those too good for this world types. Anyways, welcome aboard Tyrel.

Zkulu isn't innocent, but he might be a bit naive. And patriotic.

I simply cannot wait to see what trick ESG pulls to weld this group together. We've got loyal slaves, an escaped slave, barbarians, outlanders...All sorts of different world views and societal or caste levels.

At this point I feel like ironing out something as straightforward as a paladin/antipaladin in-party conflict would be a dawdle.

Isengrad

Thanks, was gonna go barbarian but I felt it would have been redundant, and I always wanted to try out the mystic.He should be a fun fighter, and some excellent role play hooks left in there as well.

Bibliophilia

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 04, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

She's very innocent and naive, but sexually pure she is not.  Her temple was devoted to Mother Earth and she spent a lot of time engaged in sexual rites and rituals, as well as tending to the sexual needs of the priests and those who visited the temple.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 04, 2018, 06:49:13 PM
She's very innocent and naive, but sexually pure she is not.  Her temple was devoted to Mother Earth and she spent a lot of time engaged in sexual rites and rituals, as well as tending to the sexual needs of the priests and those who visited the temple.

Yeah!

She is a giver. She is generous.

You must respect other religions.

Especially ones like these.

-----

Isengrad - Redundant? Come on man. We got two fighters and they're not redundant at all!

But hey I respect your choices. Besides I'm sure R.V. will get along with your dude just fine. A wild stallion and all that.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Isengrad on October 04, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
Thanks, was gonna go barbarian but I felt it would have been redundant, and I always wanted to try out the mystic.He should be a fun fighter, and some excellent role play hooks left in there as well.

Its amazing how different two fighter types can be. One a slave gladiator looking for love and romance of legends and myth and the other is a former soldier turned executioner. ^_^

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 04, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
Its amazing how different two fighter types can be. One a slave gladiator looking for love and romance of legends and myth and the other is a former soldier turned executioner. ^_^

There ya go! You can have two barbarians! One can be the noble savage, beautiful of body and pure of spirit, a wandering nomad of the plains...

...And then there's R'Van.

Isengrad

Don't worry, I can still be Bash brother with R'van.  Just while The rhino wields the big weapon and will be all smashy smashy, the smaller(but still big) horse mystic will be at his side spirit punching things into oblivion, and the occasional knocking prone of flying enemies because that is always fun.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Isengrad on October 05, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
Don't worry, I can still be Bash brother with R'van.  Just while The rhino wields the big weapon and will be all smashy smashy, the smaller(but still big) horse mystic will be at his side spirit punching things into oblivion, and the occasional knocking prone of flying enemies because that is always fun.

Awesome!

And we can both keep this bunch fed in the wild!

We are good!

Chulanowa

I mean, everyone but Seven and Freya graze in this group, finding food probably isn't going to be a problem... Unless we're looking at a "Fallout"-style wasteland area. And Seven's a mighty hunter of lizards, small birds, and unattended merchant stalls.  XD

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 05, 2018, 12:05:10 PM
I mean, everyone but Seven and Freya graze in this group, finding food probably isn't going to be a problem... Unless we're looking at a "Fallout"-style wasteland area. And Seven's a mighty hunter of lizards, small birds, and unattended merchant stalls.  XD

I must admit to you that Seven is one of the reasons why I picked a Rhino Ungulus.

Stat-wise a Turtle could be a monstrous barbarian, with the 17 AC mix with the CON ability score bonus plus shield...

...but I really want my character to bang Seven so I changed it to a rhino.

Winds Of Lust

Oh man, As subby and battle ready as Victoria is I don't know if the lesser noble is prepared for the full realities of 'roughing it in the wild'. She lucked out and got to be the families 'offering to the gods' rather than a member of the formal military. She got to live it up and train in a temple of her choice and work mostly in and around cities where she always had access to the sorts of thing a woman of her status can afford. That will be a fun moment to explore xD

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 05, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Oh man, As subby and battle ready as Victoria is I don't know if the lesser noble is prepared for the full realities of 'roughing it in the wild'. She lucked out and got to be the families 'offering to the gods' rather than a member of the formal military. She got to live it up and train in a temple of her choice and work mostly in and around cities where she always had access to the sorts of thing a woman of her status can afford. That will be a fun moment to explore xD

I'm not sure that we'll be roughing it in the wild that early. Just having us all meet and actually get this train on the rails will take a moment.

And like most people will suggest, fake it till you make it.

Chanticleer

She can commiserate with Zkulu, who has never left the city. I find it silly that he even owns a backpack and adventuring gear, which is why I was so wibbly about starting gold and things. On the other hand it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the party for them to get twenty miles out in the wilderness and find he's been lugging around perfume, massage oils, brushes and combs, some scrolls of poetry, etc.

Zkulu basically grew up as a pampered pet dancer/musician who was also taught to be a bodyguard...He's very convincing in conversations, though! Definitely one of those situations where people finish steamrollering his politeness and then strut away, happy with their victory, only to realize at some point that somehow he'd talked them into arguing his side for him. ;)

Isengrad

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 05, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
... On the other hand it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the party for them to get twenty miles out in the wilderness and find he's been lugging around perfume, massage oils, brushes and combs, some scrolls of poetry, etc.

True, but think of the moment when the whole party look at each other and think the Subby little Zebra needs to be spanked and they all take turns.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Isengrad on October 05, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
True, but think of the moment when the whole party look at each other and think the Subby little Zebra needs to be spanked and they all take turns.

And then the zebra bats his long-lashed, puppy-dog eyes and gets exactly what he wants?

Hm, maybe I should do this, it's not like he wouldn't end up sleeping in a nice comfy tent anyway. ;)

Laughing Hyena

Soldiers make sure to be prepared before they need to rely on mutant wildlife that might turn your innards into black pudding from eating strange meat.

Chulanowa

Seven will teach her which mushrooms are good for her, which mushrooms are bad for her, and which mushrooms are fuckin' awesome for her!

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 05, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
I must admit to you that Seven is one of the reasons why I picked a Rhino Ungulus.

Stat-wise a Turtle could be a monstrous barbarian, with the 17 AC mix with the CON ability score bonus plus shield...

...but I really want my character to bang Seven so I changed it to a rhino.

I gotta be real honest? i'm pretty sure the only part of her that could handle that would be her bag of holding  XD She's a 5'3" lynx chick, and rumor has it that you can use his crotch as a landmark. And she doesn't get Enlarge / Reduce until level 7!

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 05, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
She can commiserate with Zkulu, who has never left the city. I find it silly that he even owns a backpack and adventuring gear, which is why I was so wibbly about starting gold and things. On the other hand it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the party for them to get twenty miles out in the wilderness and find he's been lugging around perfume, massage oils, brushes and combs, some scrolls of poetry, etc.

Zkulu basically grew up as a pampered pet dancer/musician who was also taught to be a bodyguard...He's very convincing in conversations, though! Definitely one of those situations where people finish steamrollering his politeness and then strut away, happy with their victory, only to realize at some point that somehow he'd talked them into arguing his side for him. ;)

I don't think it's quite silly, honestly.

Zkulu has started taking quick trips outside of his gilded cage. It could be conceivable that being a prudent, intelligent creature, he is simply preparing and gathering up the courage to take quick sneak trips to the walls of the city, to the perimeter outside the city. Already he has demonstrated the curiosity to peek outside of the places where he is supposed to be, and has kept the knowledge of things he was not supposed to know.

The poor poor golden Lawful Good heart inside the poor thing must be beating so hard.

And protip; asking nicely at R'Van is going to be a sure hit every time. His minus to anything social or intelligence-based pretty much guarantees that R'Van will give Zkulu his tent and cloak and some food. Hell, R'Van will do it willingly, he thinks the poor thing has been starved. He'll want to make sure he eats his fill, and grows into a big strong horse!

-----

Chulanowa - Everything fits with enough time, patience, and lubrication.

Besides... They'll never know until they try.

*knowing wink*

;)

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 05, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
I don't think it's quite silly, honestly.

Zkulu has started taking quick trips outside of his gilded cage. It could be conceivable that being a prudent, intelligent creature, he is simply preparing and gathering up the courage to take quick sneak trips to the walls of the city, to the perimeter outside the city. Already he has demonstrated the curiosity to peek outside of the places where he is supposed to be, and has kept the knowledge of things he was not supposed to know.

The poor poor golden Lawful Good heart inside the poor thing must be beating so hard.

True! Although I really think of him starting with side-trips, stretching out his journey to/from clients, especially clients who've dozed off and left him with nothing to do for the rest of the night (and if Zkulu wants you happily asleep you'll probably end up that way), then gradually making little expeditions to landmarks he's heard about in the city. He's looked out from the walls, I'm sure, but I hadn't imagined him quite taking the step yet to consider going outside of those walls. It's dangerous out there! Of course, that's what he was told about the streets, too...

I am a subscriber to the idea that alignment is something that a character believes is right, but not always an ironclad governor of how they act. Zkulu is a firm believer that the law is what's best for society, but if you put the poor boy in a position where he has to break the law to save an innocent's life, well...He'll do what he has to do. He'll feel a bit guilty about it later, and if the violation of the law was a big one (not just dawdling/perambulating when he's unassigned) he'll possibly debate whether he ought to turn himself in or not. What he WON'T do is suggest that the law is a problem because a situation arose in which it wasn't the best possible action. What's more interesting? A character who never breaks the law? Or one who might under the right circumstances, but will then worry about it and feel guilty and nervous? :)

And protip; asking nicely at R'Van is going to be a sure hit every time. His minus to anything social or intelligence-based pretty much guarantees that R'Van will give Zkulu his tent and cloak and some food. Hell, R'Van will do it willingly, he thinks the poor thing has been starved. He'll want to make sure he eats his fill, and grows into a big strong horse!

That will be some trick, given that he's a small zebra. ;)

Chulanowa - Everything fits with enough time, patience, and lubrication.

Besides... They'll never know until they try.

*knowing wink*

;)

...And if it doesn't fit, they can always check with the zebra about alternative ways to pleasure one's companion. ;)

EDIT: I just did a quick run through of the party's skills and abilities and was amused to note that Neyly has the lockpicks while Zkulu has the high stealth (he isn't sneaky, he's just very good at not being intrusive or bothersome, really!).

Together, they fight crime. Oh, wait, Seven has both (even if she's not quite zebra-sneaky).

Laughing Hyena

Never understood why Paladins were considered Lawful Stupid. Anyone care to explain this?

Bibliophilia

A lot of people play Lawful Good characters as rigidly honest and 'honorable' in the way Ned Stark was.  Where they will do or say things that are ultimately detrimental, to themselves or the party, out of some code of honor that ignores common sense and self-preservation.

Plus, that sort of character can also be highly dull and a party-pooper if you're all trying to have fun or come up with a clever way of handling a situation, but the Paladin thinks the plan is too ignoble or refuses to join in on the party carousing or fun, and might even act all judgmental and assholish about it.

Chanticleer

What Bib said. In its worst extreme, you end up with the paladin who alerts the monsters that the thief is sneaking up on them, or turns in himself and his party for murder.

Rigid. Unimaginative. Irritating.

PS Bib, I <3 your October icon.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 05, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
Never understood why Paladins were considered Lawful Stupid. Anyone care to explain this?

'Forsooth! An evil dragon! We must slay the beast!"
"Dude, we're level two..."
"nevertheless, for the cause of righteousness, we must fight! CHAAAARGE!"

it's much less of an issue in 5e, since Paladin is no longer alignment-restricted.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 05, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

it's much less of an issue in 5e, since Paladin is no longer alignment-restricted.

People who play Paladins like that shouldn't play paladins.

Bibliophilia

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 05, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

Honestly, that sounds more like a parody. Even if they were still restricted in alignment only a dickhead of a DM would insist the paladin of 2nd level fight a dragon because "it would be cowardly of a paladin". Im gonna cut the paladin some slack in that regard. In any case it would make sense for the paladin of second level to write to his order, or kingdom to send much stronger help in dealing with the dragon in said scenario. A lot of DMs I know would target paladins just to try and make them lose their paladin hood for the reason to be lawful or good. or some other cherry picking bullshit.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 05, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Honestly, that sounds more like a parody. Even if they were still restricted in alignment only a dickhead of a DM would insist the paladin of 2nd level fight a dragon because "it would be cowardly of a paladin". Im gonna cut the paladin some slack in that regard. In any case it would make sense for the paladin of second level to write to his order to send much stronger help in dealing with the dragon in said scenario. A lot of DMs I know would target paladins just to try and make them lose their paladin hood for the reason to be lawful or good. or some other cherry picking bullshit.

I remember back in the dragonlance series... They had one of the sternest, most stubborn caracter there and even he would back out when shit was about to hit the fan.

Bibliophilia

The DM isn't insisting at all...none of us mentioned the DM at all...this is player choice.  There's a common thing of people who play Lawful Good just going way over the top and stupid with it.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 05, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
I remember back in the dragonlance series... They had one of the sternest, most stubborn caracter there and even he would back out when shit was about to hit the fan.

Sturm Brightblade was actually my favorite character.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 05, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Honestly, that sounds more like a parody. Even if they were still restricted in alignment only a dickhead of a DM would insist the paladin of 2nd level fight a dragon because "it would be cowardly of a paladin". Im gonna cut the paladin some slack in that regard. In any case it would make sense for the paladin of second level to write to his order, or kingdom to send much stronger help in dealing with the dragon in said scenario. A lot of DMs I know would target paladins just to try and make them lose their paladin hood for the reason to be lawful or good. or some other cherry picking bullshit.

I mean, yeah, it was intentional hyperbole.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 05, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
The DM isn't insisting at all...none of us mentioned the DM at all...this is player choice.  There's a common thing of people who play Lawful Good just going way over the top and stupid with it.

True, none of you mentioned the DM at all. I just had a few stories put into my head on how some DMs got kicks out of making paladins lose their paladin hood. I will admit however that some PCs can be really... foolish when playing paladins. It's a sore subject since I strive for competent and well crafted paladins that aren't stupid.  My apologies on that.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 05, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
People who play Paladins like that shouldn't play paladins.

FTFY

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 05, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
True, none of you mentioned the DM at all. I just had a few stories put into my head on how some DMs got kicks out of making paladins lose their paladin hood. I will admit however that some PCs can be really... foolish when playing paladins. It's a sore subject since I strive for competent and well crafted paladins that aren't stupid.

For the most part, GMs here seem to be more mature. The only way I can imagine seeing that on E is if it was a pre-arranged 'turn my goody two-shoes into a fallen paladin slut.'

Bibliophilia

But, -any- alignment/class/race can be played in a really dumb way.  It's just that Lawful and Chaotic Stupid are both common tropes.

I personally prefer Chaotic Goooood.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 05, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
But, -any- alignment/class/race can be played in a really dumb way.  It's just that Lawful and Chaotic Stupid are both common tropes.

I personally prefer Chaotic Goooood.

Indeed. Although the funny thing is, Chaotic Stupid seems to come in three flavors ("I'm nice, but so wacky!" "I'm only in it for myself, screw you guys." "I just felt like killing the mayor. He was weak. Why?" while one hardly ever hears these complaints about Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil.

I've actually enjoyed a few LE characters. Being the pleasant, plotting, true-to-my-word-(usually) kind of evil is challenging and entertaining.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 05, 2018, 04:56:26 PM"I'm only in it for myself, screw you guys." "I just felt like killing the mayor. He was weak. Why?"

Well... I mean I was about to kill the mayor and screw you guys... But I guess I'll just go for the latter.

:D

Laughing Hyena

Lawful Evil characters can at the very least work for a common goal it seems. Doesn't mean they won't stab you in the back if you aren't careful with the hubris of the agreement.

Winds Of Lust

I feel part of these stigmas come from those people that play those characters out to the extern because they want to screw the party. Maybe we’ve never played DnD eight that guy but anyone familiar with MMO or online multiplayer of any kind will know that there are just those people that ruin people’s fun because it gets them of characterized.

Big general I think LG gets a bad rap for the 10 percent that don’t understand the complexities you can play with in their. Honestly the only hard hard lines I try to hold my paladins to are their oaths not their alignment.

Isengrad

think the best example of a good Lawful good paladin had to be a story from 1d4chan called the powder keg of justice. Greatest intimidate check roleplay ever and it works well for the feel of a paladin.

There are a few other good examples of what a paladin should be. Big ears from the comic Goblins became a paladin and he described the constant Sense evil as remembering the worst memory of your life every time you sense it. When asked why anyone would become a paladin he answered with "So others don't have to."

on a side note all of this would be perfect for the ooc thread that we have

Laughing Hyena

Elven Sex Goddess

Giantmutantcrab

Hiro24

Hiro the HuskyWolf!

Xurtan

The last post to the thread was a year and a half ago or so, your best bet for that might be PMing the author and seeing if the game is still going. Average game lifespan is around two months or so generally. :)