Alice's Lovely Corner | Romance & Angst | Long Term Slow Burn | F for M or F <3

Started by AliceInLace, May 21, 2014, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Update! Added a new game and changed two games to inactive!

Still looking for ONE more game.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AliceInLace

Updated title. Back from Hiatus. Looking for a few games.

Looking for a writer interested in long term, plot driven romances not overly focused on the smut but more laced with it.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

Made a couple of changes to "Forgot Me Not" and "What Now?" by removing characteristics from the males making it more open to the writer in hopes of finding one.

AliceInLace

MAJOR UPDATE 12-3-15::. I changed around the layout of things because I am having a hard time finding partners. I moved my current cravings to the first post in hopes that more people will take a look and will now post one or two MAJOR cravings in a separate area to not overwhelm potential partners with so many solo ideas.

AliceInLace

I am back, mostly, after having a REALLY rough first trimester of pregnancy and would like to add one more RP. I REALLY want to do a Phantom of the Opera theme so please message me if interested

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

Back in full force! Added two new MAJOR desires! Looking for a few new Solos <3

AliceInLace

Just finished all current stories! Looking for something new :)

Jack Wolff

Hello, I am interested in RPing with you. I am new to this site but not new to RPing.

If you're interested in RPing with someone who will be proactive in making the RP interesting and who uses detail and writes to the best of his ability.

AliceInLace

Still looking for a couple more games, including at least one FxF :)

AliceInLace

Still open, feel free to suggest your own ideas! Currently really interested in fantasy/magical!

AliceInLace

Got a few new games, still hoping for Seeking Maturity and Rockstar Life! <3

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

July 16, 2019:: Back after a SUPER long hiatus and ready for new games!!

AliceInLace

UPDATED 10/20/2019:: Added up a new 'Lore Olympus'/Modern Greek Mythology RP Idea! Heavily seeking!!

AliceInLace

UPDATED 02/05/2020:: Changes some of my wills/wonts, added a new plot craving "Your Fathers The King?1" as well as put two older plot ideas into my craving box. Currently open to looking for another game or two!

Your Father's The King?!
A feisty peasant girl [MC] with vibrant pink hair finds herself in a bit of trouble when she is threatened by a thief. The thief talks of how much he could get for such a rare find but before he can take her, a handsome swordsman [YC] swoops in to save the day. To repay him, she gives helps heal his wound sfrom the fight using her skilled knowledge of herbology. Little does she know, he was actually the prince.

[Seeking the Prince. Fantasy Based, could include magic.]

The Masquerade
A modern Cinderella story that starts out at a charity ball. MC, a woman of a lower social standing sneaks into the masquerade where she meets YC. Little does YC know, she is a maid for the wealthy family throwing the ball.

Preferred FxM but can be FxF

Now What? | Slight Taboo
Claire's mother died when she was only seven and her father, a strict CEO, remarried just over a year later to a woman who had a son two years older than Claire. The marriage lasted about seven years before ending in a nasty divorce. Now Claire and her step brother go their separate ways only to be reunited in college. Claire has always been a shy bookworm and after her best friend takes interest in her step brother she soon realizes that she began to found him rather attractive as well. However, he was her brother... even by a marriage that was no longer valid.... was it still wrong?

Seeking Male

AliceInLace

UPDATED 03/08/2020:: Updated my 'Current Games' list and added a new HOT TOPIC CRAVING!!

The Wolves Den
The wolves Den is a private mercenary organization disguised as a gentlemen's club, if your name in on their board you'll be dead in a week. A young woman with a trail of bodies is in hiding. Her abilities leading to several fatal accidents now has her on the kill list, commissioned by the Governor. She is labelled as decieving and dangerous but a young merc [YC] takes on the task. However, upon finding her and realizing she was simply a frightened woman, he chooses to spare her. However, the Wolves Den isn't one for mercy and the Governor wants her head.

[Looking for the Mercenary, Possible Themes: Actions, Fantasy, possible bondage. Thinking very x-men/hellboy esque story]

AliceInLace

UPDATED 07/30/2020:: Some RPs have dropped so now casually looking for one more. Have a new plot I REALLY want to try. Updated the first post.

Can I Really Be The Hero?
Veronica Charm [mc] has always wanted to be a hero, however, her powers fit that of a villain. With self doubt and anxiety over her lack of control, she struggles feeling like a failure to the Hero world. YC has been assigned to be her partner.

My idea overall is that YC helps her with her identity and is also someone struggling with being a Hero. Looking for another 'unconventional' hero, preferably male. Something a bit angst/damaged etc. I want to create a story where the two, both broken, make each other stronger.

This can take place in a original setting or I'm even willing to consider a fandom like My Hero Academia/X-Men/Etc

Themes I'd like to possibly see; Soft Dom/Daddy Dom, Bondage, Sweet and Spicy...

AliceInLace

UPDATED 01/05/2021:: Updated my active RP list and I am now looking for 1-3 new RPs. Added a new plot to my Most Craved.

Looking for some opposites attract/unlikely lovers, high romance.

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

UPDATED 09.22.2021:: Added two new plot idea to my Craving!

Beauty and the Beast
I want to do a modern take of Beauty and the beast. MC is a stubborn, bookish girl who winds up needing to work for an arrogant man [YC]. Many in the community regard the older gentlemen and unkind, cold, and unloveable.

An alternative option is that the 'beast' is an actual beast, maybe along the lines of a vampire/werewolf, etc. I am very open to working on this scenario and taking on ideas.

The Lure of Promegranets | Hades & Persephone
A modern take on Hades and Persephone. Willing to work on the story and themes from the ground up with someone. I am thinking that Persephone gets stuck in a deal with Hades or works for him and that's how it begins. Loosely inspired by Lore Olympus and A Touch of Darkness.

AliceInLace

UPDATED 09.26.2021:: Moved 'Masqueurade' plot down from 'Craving', have a person interested in it already. Made some small updates to the first post.

AliceInLace

UPDATED 10.04.2021:: I have moved 'Beauty and the Beast' off of my Craving and moved 'You're Father is the King?!' to my MOST CRAVING. I also have updated my 'Current Games' list as well as just updated the colors. Let me know if the colors are hard to read, I use the 'October' Theme, so sometimes it's hard for me to tell.