Roleplay Roulette: Let's see where our imaginations take us!

Started by foxine, April 13, 2023, 10:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxine

Hello, my lovely people! While I wait to get approved, I’m on a mission to fulfill my role-play cravings and have come up with some brief plot ideas. I mostly roleplay female characters, but if you are interested and want to double up, we can both do a female/male character each! Even if it’s the same plot, we can change some things up so each of our characters get a unique experience, and we can experiment.

If you see something you like, then I’d love to hear from you! Keep in mind that they are just a basic concept, and I’d love to hear your own spin/ideas! This will allow us to both enjoy the roleplay to its fullest potential.

Plot 1: ‘The Double Agent’s Dilemma’
Inspiration: Call of Duty franchise
What I’d like from you: To play as Simon “Ghost” Riley, and I’ll use my female OC. I can either make a male/female OC for you or play any character you wish, should you want to double up.

I love the concept of espionage, covert operations, and high stakes missions, as well as exploring the psychological aspect behind the role as a special forces operator. My OC is tasked to gather information on ‘Task Force 141’ as a covert agent on the enemy team unbeknownst to Ghost, who slowly puts his defense down as he wouldn’t expect such an innocent, ‘kind’ soul to betray him. While my OC puts on an act to get him to trust her, she realizes that she also likes him a little too, putting her in the middle of the crossfire as she’s pressured to give up all the important information she obtained being around Task Force 141, putting Ghost’s life in danger. Maybe a love triangle between her and two of the members? I imagine a hot/cold relationship. She doesn’t necessarily have to be this ‘sweet and innocent’ girl; she just has to say the right things at the right time. She’s meant to sell him a dream, until maybe he puts two and two together? I want the drama and all the tension!

Plot 2: ‘Caught up in a web’
Inspiration: Marvel’s Spider-man
What I’d like from you: To play Spider-man, and I’ll play Black Cat/Felicia Hardy. We can also double up, and I’ll play your fav marvel character with your own OC! <3

For me, I love the awkward/good guy x bad girl trope, which reflects Peter and Felicia perfectly. I would want to explore their relationship more. Perhaps, with no other choice, she has to reach out to him for help to defeat a common enemy, which brings them closer, despite their differences. Does Felicia convince him to join the dark side, or does Peter get to her first and make her give up the criminal ‘Robin Hood’ lifestyle?
Another idea could be that they are very close as Peter and Felicia, but are yet to discover their alter egos? It would be fun to go through that process. Maybe there could be complications?

As you can tell, I’m all for the drama. I love intense emotions, romance, expressive storytelling, and things to sometimes go wrong/be complicated, hehe.

Other ideas I’m interested in but have no actual plot yet:

Vampires, werewolves, any mythical creatures I adore
Enemies x lovers trope, slice of life maybe?
One-sided love, maybe medieval romance? Where there’s a transactional marriage that goes wrong?
HARRY POTTER

Vannira

I see that you are now approved, but if you are still interested, I am interested in the supernatural trope one. I got a a few vampires, werefolk (not just wolves), and others in my arsenal. I usually play female too, but for the sake of rp, i don't mind rping males once in a while.