News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Electrotica - An Erotic Future

Started by GloomCookie, August 20, 2010, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Quote from: Polymorph on September 01, 2010, 04:26:19 PM
I'd give it a shot, do you want profiles for clients, or as they're only short term is it unnecessary?

Up to you.  I'm not going to be very picky on clients, so if you just want to show up, that's fine.

Ironwolf, you're approved.  Go ahead and join, k?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Polymorph

If I might make a suggestion as only a walk on character in this game? It might be a good idea for each of the prostitues to have a thread as their own room. The first client's session has prolonged rather more than I'd anticipated and moving the encounters once they reach the one to one (or more) stage away from the main thread would stop the interaction in the bar being overwhelmed.

orderNchaos

except there's the fact that none of the other prostitutes or workers really have anything going on at this point...so at least we're keeping the thread active!!

GloomCookie

Yes I know this saddens me :( POST YOU LAZY BUMS!
My DeviantArt

Jason Masters

Hey Ive got a few other groups going on & im packing to move across country. My bum is not lazy, just busy ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

orderNchaos

No worries...we're keeping things warm for everyone's return

Ironwolf85

I had nova post his first bit... inflatess is planning somthing with him
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

nepola

Serial Number: 4891-AMI-017
"Name": Ami
Task: Prostitute/Hostess

Origin: The 4800 series was created originally to fill the niche of the “girlfriend” role. Intended for clients who either had no time, or patience, for conventional human relationships, but instead wanted a simulacrum of that experience on their own terms.
Designed with a highly intuitive learning AI, this series would learn everything its owner desired and become the perfectly compatible girlfriend.
An in-built “learning-curve” was put in place to simulate the real experience of initial relationships, while the unit programmed itself to the owner.

The company that produced this series experienced several setbacks upon this model’s release. Due to internal company conflicts, a poor advertising campaign, and fluctuations in the desires in the marketplace the 4800 series was less than a commercial success.
Recently, the company, and all its properties was bought out by a much larger corporation. All its warehoused stock being sold off in the takeover.

Due to the advanced learning AI, the 4800 series has been repurposed for any number of applications…

Personality: Ami is the newest acquisition of Electrotica. Bought from previously unsold stock, she has never before been activated, and knows no other life outside of the club. Her AI is designed to learn and adapt to become “the perfect girlfriend” –but her initial programming is that of an upbeat, but somewhat shy, “girl-next-door” type.
She is perfectly capable of following all and any given commands, but may face them with some trepidation until her AI has accepted this as being the desired action.
She is perfectly suited to playing Hostess, when not otherwise engaged in entertaining clients…

In an effort to unload this series of units, Ami was sold at an almost unreasonably cheap rate and was packaged with several optional accessories including several “cute” outfits and her own personal form of entertainment: an audio player pre-loaded with music and learning programs, in which she takes an almost unnatural delight.
Who can find the time?

GloomCookie

I approved as soon as I saw the adorable little pic you included.  Welcome to the club cutie!
My DeviantArt

nepola

I posted some hot crate action!
Luckily, she comes fully assembled, and batteries included!
Who can find the time?

JadeCore

Ironwolf85

*wraps a mechanical arm around her and pulls her inside* talk to Linna... but feel free to post yours up anyway
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

orderNchaos

Hey JadeCore,

It's a cyberbrothel, it's always open!  Especially for new clients ! ;)

JadeCore

Ironwolf suggested an on-site mechanic; someone to repair the others, install upgrades or custom parts, and keep other things working.

Serial Number: 2311-CNR-250
"Name": Sideane
Task: On-site mechanic
Biography: The 2311-CNR-250 series decents from some of the first few lines of androids. Originally built to assist astronauts in remote locations in space, the series was designed as general purpose robots, emphasizing the ability to work along side and enhance productivity rather than personal and intimate interaction or other special functions and features of newer lines. This one was first activated as part of a distant mining facility working in hazardous areas and organizing the non-sentient robots, working mostly in isolation while giving the remote overseers a human face to communicate with. In the fast paced world of industry, innovation is the name of the game and after, this one's 'tour of duty' was over, it was sold off at bargain bin prices to Electrotica.

Clothing Set 1: A green camouflage hoodie fitted to its form that ends just below its rear. The sleeves reach down to the base of its fingers. It wears fingerless white opera-style gloves up to its upper arms and matching leggings that end a few inches below the bottom of the hoodie. No shoes.
Clothing Set 2: A white tank top cut just above the bottom of the ribcage. A black half jacket. Fitted black jeans.
Clothing Set 3: A black leather one piece with gloves, fishnets, and boots.

Polymorph

If any other clients are needed, I'll be glad to play them for a few posts. Let me know any details you'd like in the client and anything in particular you'd like them to do.

Dark Deception

I just turned the other cheek when the IC stalled, and then its active all of a sudden.  I didn't get anymore notifications, I guess because I hadn't posted in a long time. There wasn't much for my character to do since he's at the door running security, but because there was a post about there being an illegal drug getting in, I'll just have him start scanning for drugs and threats.  :-\

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

nepola

Sorry for the lack of posts -weekend was rougher than expected.
I posted, I guess Ami is going to be wondering around for a bit...
Who can find the time?

Jason Masters

I am also sorry for my lack of posting, the wifi in my new place has yet to be set. Till then I'm rarely on my laptop, currently I'm using my mobile. I don't find it good for posting since I can't edit thus I don't post. Once again sorry everyone
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

orderNchaos

I think the big thing is you can only have so much interaction between the employees of a cyberbrothel without clients.  Still having fun with it though.

nepola

So we need to drum up business... hmm... and in the meantime, I guess we play clients for each other..?
Who can find the time?

JadeCore

If need be, I could play clients and other outsiders. Depends if I'm accepted into the game or not in general.

orderNchaos

Hey Jade,

Linna has already mentioned that clients and non-employees are welcomed.  We could all use some fun client interactions I think.

Ironwolf85

I'm thinking of having a few NPC customers if nobody shows up by tonight