Log Horizon - North America Server (Interest check, NEEDS GM)

Started by SweetRevenge, January 24, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Hi! If you guys know about Log Horizon, great! If not, it's an anime where a video game named Edler Tales has been given a new exapnsion pack which changed everything. Trapping 100 of thousands all around worldwide, these people are now trapped inside the video game as a virtual reality. Quickly they learn that death only means to rewspawn, and no way has been found to contact the original world. Stuck to live in in the medieval fantasy world, which was created with the Mini-Gaia project. The Mini-Gaia project, in a nut shell, was a replica of the world, only it's size cut by half. 10 kilometers became 5.

Who would want to live in this world? I do >.> So I'm curious to see if anyone else out there would be interested to do the same. I'm not much of a GM. I don't have the time or the skills to be a GM, but I love being a player. So please, post your itnerest, and hopefully we may find a GM! =D

Here's the opening of the anime. It rocks!

pendarious

the funny part of finding this thread is that i have another tab up with the light novel. In any case i'd be game for it. I find it to be fun
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sabre

I'm tentatively raising my hand as potential GM for this, so I'd love to see more interest and some ideas on the specific setting and scenario for this game.

After further thought, I think I will GM a Log Horizon game.  If it's alright and there's no objections, I'll set up a new Interest Check with enough background information and open questions to draw in both fans and curious newbies alike.  I'll need to figure out a good RP structure in the meanwhile, but since we're here I'd love to hear any feedback and ideas on what kind of story and RP elements you'd love to see in a LH Group Game.

SweetRevenge

I have no problems, as long as you post a link so that we can join =P

KnightNelson20

zergmuncher

This guy is definitely interested. To say the least. LOVE the anime.